[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the easiest red pill to swallow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1422216523126.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1422216523126.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
What is the easiest red pill to swallow?
>>
All women are whores
ALL of them. (except my mom)
>>
>>68465845

this chart is really all it comes down to.

500 million people who think the penalty for leaving a religion should be death.

it's that fucking simple.
>>
File: CB9610-001.jpg (77 KB, 338x507) Image search: [Google]
CB9610-001.jpg
77 KB, 338x507
>it's hard to think society is failing and all my problems are society's fault

Takes a real man to do that.
>>
>>68465919

>except my mom

i've got some bad news for you, leaf
>>
>>68466128
trust me my mom isnt lol
>>
It doesn't matter if the white race dies, so long as Christianity lives
>>
>>68465845
Islam is a shit tier ideology and most subsaharans don't belong in the civilized world.
>>
>>68466095
As usual, Singapore hits the nail on the head. You'll be a kind, but authoritarian asian father one day...
>>
File: Islam.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Islam.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>68465845

You Islamophobic motherfuckers!
>>
>>68466587
I love the immediate turn this webm takes.
>>
>>68466256

no, trust me.

horatio and I double teamed her last week.

she made us call her a dirty slut.

you calling your mom a liar?
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 1200x1807) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 1200x1807
>meet qt chinese girl from shanxi international student at uni
>flirt so hard, after got her number and we are going to meet up alone find out she lives with her boyfriend
>continue anyway, never mention him, she never does either
>have sex, without condom cum in her
>her boyfriend calls around 1 am
>wakes me up
>she answers
>she makes up stupid excuses like "at my friends house, no a girl firend" while i shove my dick in her cunt
>lmao
>she gets preg
>boyfriend is now raising it
>no way he cant know, the kid is half white with brown hair
all women.. unless you are the best.
and you arent the best. so give up.
>>
>>68466801
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>68465845
Fractional reserve banking is literal fraud.

You don't even have to use biased or emotionally charged language to deliver the red pill, you just have to explain in simple terms how banking worked when it first started, and how it works now.
>>
>>68465845

Cyanide
>>
>>68466256
LOL
>>
>>68466256
post pics of your mom, and we'll decide.
>>
>>68469667
i have 2 dads
>>
>>68467631
Though the problem is the well is somewhat poisoned because most people hate bankers already, but for the wrong reason. They don't like them because muh 1%, and not because they create monopoly money at will and contribute to inflation that results in the collective theft of everybody's purchasing power.
>>
>>68467316
Asians have some kind of obsession with brown hair, but her baby being have Straly means that he's going to be much more of a cunt than the average azn.
>>
>>68465845
doesnt matter what they believe, as long as they believe.
the red pill of truth, whats the ultimate truth? god exists.
>>
>>68470658
>doesnt matter what they believe, as long as they believe.
That's the most blue-pilled statement so far.

>I believe in social justice!
>I believe in Bernie Sanders!
>I believe all men are rapists!
>>
>>68470385
half strayly ay
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.