[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp today was a specially shitty day at my work. I'm wageslaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: boehnercrying1.jpg (59 KB, 274x206) Image search: [Google]
boehnercrying1.jpg
59 KB, 274x206
Welp today was a specially shitty day at my work.

I'm wageslaving in tech support from three months ago, a week after I started another guy was hired to do the same job, the only difference is he is handsome, talkative and a funny guy for everyone while I well I'm almost invisible as long as I do my job.
Today I saw one of his payment receipts by accident, his salary is higher than mine, I remember the manager telling us we will be having the same salary when we started, which means he got a raise probably last month.
We do the exact same work with the same effort, maybe that's why nobody told me shit, because the only reason he got a raise was because he is a handsome fuck and he got the manager into his pocket by being a funny asshole.
In the end it's not about the money, its about pretty people getting all handed to them.
I'm gonna get drunk. Thank you for reading.
>>
>>68463500
Ask for a raise, duh.
>>
>>68463500
Welcome to the real world shitter.
>>
>>68463500
Why don't you be more friendly with your boss and generally be more social
Young people all seem to think their pay is determined by the amount of effort they put in
Pro tip: it isn't
>>
Place a needle in his office chair that is infected with hep A/B.

That'll teach em.
>>
>>68463899
>be more friendly
>be more social

Sounds like effort required on OP'S behalf.
>>
Start you're own business if you want you pay to reflect the effort you put in. Depending on stupid people is kind of stupid.
>>
>>68463500
I don't work particularly hard or well at my job. I don't just do the bare minimum, I do a good job, but nothing special. I do get preferential treatment over my coworker in the same position, however, likely because I'm fit, charming and handsome while he's fat, balding and awkward.
>>
File: IMG_20160322_222800.jpg (24 KB, 302x284) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_222800.jpg
24 KB, 302x284
Oh shit looks like I'm drunk already.
I meant to post this in R9K but I'll leave it here just for shits and giggles.
Damn.

Hug me pol
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Why do ugly people always complain about this?

get surgery then
>>
sell coke senpai all problems solved :D
>>
That sucks dude. Enjoy the liquor. It always helps me, that weed and cocaine. Any time is a good time, morning, noon or night
>>
>>68465177
Good advice Chapo-chan.
>>
>>68464658
thank you based canadian
>>
>>68464768
Well it sucks to be depressed, we need to blame someone and I don't have parents to blame.
Surgery will not fix shit either.
>>68465269
Thanks anon I'll fill a cup in your name, whatever it is.
>>
>>68463500

hes probably a boot licker. just become a funny guy and sell coke, all problems solved,
>>
>>68463500

It's the same thing at my job. I'm an office manager so I have access to everyone's wage rates and all the hot girls in my office start out at $20+/hour while the average/ugly girls get around start around $16/hour. The company gets away with this by giving the hot girls fancy titles like "coordinator" or "scheduler" or "executive assistant" while the average/ugly girls are just "assistants." But despite the fancy titles, the hot girls do shit and the other girls do tall the work.

Pretty people get a massive break in life. Ugly people always suffer. It's just the way the world works.
>>
>>68467353
This. People who say girls get paid less are so full of shit. As long as they have tits and make the boss laugh, you can bet your ass he will give them a higher wage.
>>
File: tylerd.gif (906 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
tylerd.gif
906 KB, 500x349
>>68463500
>go on craigslist
>find fat titties
>fuck fat titties
>go in friday and wreck the sys.
>wait for them to call you sat to fix the sys.
>ask for a raise on monday

free titties
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.