[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bernie getting wrecked in Arizona >the communist dream is dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: bernie communist.png (145 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
bernie communist.png
145 KB, 1024x512
>Bernie getting wrecked in Arizona
>the communist dream is dead
>>
>>68461576
>less than 1 percent
>>
Communism was and will be always dead.
>>
>>68461576
With 1 percent reporting? Calm down, you stupid American.
>>
>>68461671
its 41% in
>>
>>68461576
What did you expect from rustic yeehaws?
>>
Post stats
>>
Arizona is the most libertarian state in the country
>>
Soviets will never rise again, especially under such a cuck.
>>
>>68461861
This
>>
>>68461889
roughly 60%-30%
>>
If Bernie loses, the Trump dream is over too.

Trump will not beat Hillary in November. He has a chance against Bernie.
>>
I don't understand how anyone could vote for Hillary. I just don't get it. I understand the appeal of every other candidate except her.
>>
>>68462581
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Bernie polls better against Trump than Hillary, and Trump is getting support from some Democrats simply because they don't want her.
>>
>>68462609
It's not about appeal, it's about safe choices in times of uncertainty.

Bernie and Trump are popular fringe choices. Hillary is the corporate/establishment candidate. That's why moderate Republicans are supporting her and will vote for her in November.

These are uncertain times, if nothing else. Hillary is the Nixon of our times. Hell, she and Bill vacation in the Caribbean with Henry and Nancy Kissinger!

If you want Trump, you better be pulling for Bernie.
>>
Trump won AZ
>>
Hilldawg won, bernfags on suicide watch
>>
press "f" to donate more respects
>>
>>68462790
That's the thing ... the media is always talking about the split Republican party, but the Democratic party is just as split and they never talk about it because Hillary's backers pretty much owns the media at this point.

If you have Bernie vs Trump, it's really a tossup. Either could win. If you have Hillary vs Trump, more people would go for her because they are afraid of the effect that Trump would have on the stock market, etc.

It took Trump to make Hillary look like a safe candidate. No other opponent could do that.

The question is: will more Republicans vote for Hillary than Democrats voting for Trump?
>>
File: 1363059353539.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1363059353539.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>68463954
>any of this being accurate
>>
>>68463858
Sorry, but that dude is ugly, depsite being old.
>>
>>68464299

The only thing being correct is the Clinton Foundation and friends having universal control over the media and typical concentrations of Democratic establishment power. Part of the reason why there is record breaking Republican turnout is because of Hillary hate in the first place. The idea that people who would vote Republican would rather go for Hillary over Trump is laughably misinformed. The only difference between Trump and Hillary on foreign policy is Hillary has a track record of being terrible on foreign policy, whereas everyone just assumes Trump doesn't know what hes talking about.
>>
>>68464733
You missed the part about Kissinger hand-selecting every President since 1968. He has picked Clinton. They are best buddies.
>>
>>68464982

Low information voters (i.e. most) don't care about Kissenger today. I'm sure Trump will make good use of that fact come the general election to motivate his base. In fact, I'm sure Trump is going to take all this ammo accrued by the Bernie campaign and unload the biggest political barrage in the last 100 years of presidential elections.
>>
>>68461576
>>68433233
blah
>>
>>68464299
oh my christ is there anything better on this planet than donuts and coffee ;_;
>>
>>68462581
Trumps chances are better against Hillary.
>>
>>68461700
wtf stop posting that shit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.