[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize that you'll never experience fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: suicide.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
suicide.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>tfw you realize that you'll never experience fucking a woman, kissing a woman, spooning a woman, marrying a woman and having a family with a woman all because the only thing that can get you hard is thinking back to when you were raped in the ass as a little boy.

I had a girlfriend but she just wouldn't let me ease into things. The stupid cunt just broke up with me...

WHY ARE MODERN WOMEN SO HORRIBLE?!
>>
You are gay
>>
>>68459413
I don't know... maybe.
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
>>
Because you are Canadian
>>
>>68459516
Are you trying to start a Litva-posting thing in the same vein as Eestiposting?
>>
>>68459137
Hahahahaha you fucking faggot. Canada loves cock in the ass. Confirmed for boypucci.
>>
>>68459137
They have no sympathy for men and they are too lazy to actually put effort into a relationship because they know they can just jump on another cock.

That aside you should seek professional counseling for your sexual trauma anon.
>>
>>68459137
I fucking hate you.
>>
>>68460157
That shit-tier mocking doesn't even phase me anymore.
>>
>>68460222
I am. It's doing nothing. The quack just insisted I was a closeted boy-loving paedo and I stormed out.
>>
>>68460350
Why, anon?
>>
>>68459137
2/10 made me check that I wasn't on /r9k/ by mistake
>>
File: 1457942004952.jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457942004952.jpg
22 KB, 600x600
>>68459137
Come on man.

Step it up.

t. Nehiyaw patriot
>>
>>68460713
Half of the people on /pol/ probably make up the autist population of /r9k/
>>
>>68460740
You're alright for a native.
>>
>>68460987
at least try to keep it under wraps over here.
>>
>>68459516

We saw it the first time faggot
>>
I won't have any of those things either anon but I didn't get raped in my butt.

Hope it works out for you bro
>>
>>68460222
This. Women only want their Bella Swan fantasies. Being good to a real man is anathema to them.
>>
>>68461193
Please, you see these depressive threads on here all of the time.
>>
>>68461348
Why not, buddy? It's not that hard to charm a grill, they're really shallow and self-centred.
>>
>>68461357
It's the Princess Syndrome. Their daddies treated them too well.
>>
It could be worse. At least you weren't raped in the ass as a little boy
>>
>>68462131
True. That would have been horrible. I can't even imagine how much it would have fucked me up and perversed me...
>>
>>68459137
ALL BETAS MUST DIE. BE A DETACHED ALPHA OR KILL YOURSELF

1. YOU WILL BE SO MUCH HAPPIER
2. YOU WILL BE RESPECTED
3. YOU WILL BE SMARTER, BETTER LOOKING, AND AMAZING

Stop letting hoes turn you into the crying bitch. It's not "deep".

Source: been there
>>
File: canada being gay.jpg (40 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
canada being gay.jpg
40 KB, 600x400
>I'm gay because I was raped!

No faggot you're gay because you love dicks. Just shut the fuck up and gargle some big stud's balls.
>>
>>68459512
describe yourself
>>
>>68459137

Why do people have these weird expectations of life?

If getting raped in the ass by an older guy gets you hard then go do that instead of getting into some boring lifeless marriage.

I like pussy so I'mma go do that.
>>
>>68462567
What,am I going to be an alpha faggot? Do you not get it? I CAN'T FUCK A WOMAN!
>>
>>68462567
please explain senpai.
>>
>>68462688
Man-on-boy paedophilia infects the victims like a zombie bite. The amount of victims that become paedos themselves is ridiculously high.
>>
>>68462850
Marriage isn't boring and lifeless.
I want a stable family. I want to raise a child not to be as fucked up as myself. I want to leave life having meant something to somebody.
>>
File: Boy.jpg (64 KB, 363x513) Image search: [Google]
Boy.jpg
64 KB, 363x513
>>68462804
Baby-faced.
I just look like a more mature version of myself as a child (pic-related). I grew into my ears.
>>
File: hugh jackman's hair.jpg (37 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
hugh jackman's hair.jpg
37 KB, 306x423
>>68462892
Yes you can be an alpha faggot.

Lift, get rich, buy a big house. Have all the sex with another ripped patrician like yourself and save money on taxes because you can get married in Canada, faggot.

Seriously stop your crying bitch nigga.

I don't give a fuck if you're a gay real men can fuck other men and not be bitches. But if you are a man who cries you are a BITCH NIGGA and the problem with this country.

>>68463097
keep making excuses, closetfag. Just do yourself a favour, make a grindr account and start searching for a big, older hairy man to work out all those daddy issues in the bedroom with.
>>
>>68463308

I don't think it is either.

>I want a stable family.

Ok.

>I want to raise a child not to be as fucked up as myself.

Potential problem detected!

>I want to leave life having meant something to somebody.

So go do that.
>>
>>68463476
masc or fem
>>
>>68463476
why would you post a picture of you a a kid
>>
>>68464300
Boyish.
>>
>>68464417
It's not going to potentially doxx me like a present picture.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
>>68462892
THEN KILL YOURSELF. FUCK /POL/ ISN'T THERAPY SAGE

>>68462894
Well child, it's simple. When your hoe act up, you break up with her ass. A fight once a month or so is alright, but if you're fighting every week then leave her ass.

Pursue YOUR OWN interests and let her pursue hers. If she wants you to do her shit, don't.

Fuck all kinds of women. Cheat on her if you want. 99.999% chance you won't end up spending the rest of your life with her, and if you do end up liking her that much, holding in that secret isn't hard.

Make tons of money. Put your career first.

Own everything in the relationship (house, car, etc.). She can have her own car if she wants to pay for it. And never marry.

Basically the woman is there exclusively to offer you companionship and sex. If she steps out of that box, leave her and find someone who will stay in that box.

This doesn't mean women are useless. Just... don't play their fucking childish games. There are definitely women out there who are adults and pursue their own interests... People you can treat like people, and who will treat you like a person.

Slightly heavier virgins (or as close as you can get) are the best for this. You can mold them into anything you want.
>>
>>68463578
I'm good-looking and make 120k a year, but that only means so much.
I don't want to be a fag and die of AIDS when all fags are such whores.
Your view of what makes somebody "alpha" is really shallow.
>>
>>68463476
>pic related
Is this why they raped you?
>>
>>68464796
You SAGE and then bump. How pointless...
>>
>>68464919
Is what why?
>>
>>68464837
Not all fags are such whores you stupid faggot. Make the faggot get tested before you do anything with him. HIV test for $45 in 20 minutes at home. http://www.oraquick.com

God damn you're such a fucking beta. ALways making excuses.

don't you want pic related sliding into your bat cave?
>>
>>68459137
kill yourself
please.
>>
>>68459137
I'm engaged, nigger. It's pretty good. A father in law trying to impress you, a mother in law going nuts over planning a wedding, friends jostling for groomsmen spots.

The key was finding a decent girl. In my experience there's two main sources, churches or the gym
>>
>>68464966
you're right. bye. enjoy never experiencing a real relationship because you're too beta to move on. :^)
>>
>>68465326
That pic does nothing for me. I'm probably not a fag.
>>
>>68465401
>A father-in-law trying to impress you

In my 26 years I have never heard of such wizardry...
>>
>>68465541
go to a psych then, you have a crippled sexuality
>>
>>68466178
I did and he called me a gay paedophile despite my never having said that I was attracted to boys...
>>
5'4 kissless handholdless never-done-anything-anything-with-a-girl virgin here.

I have to lie to myself every single day that I can live life as a perma virgin and still be happy. I've never even asked a girl out. Why put my ego on the line like that when I can remain in my comfortable protective sphere of virgindom?
>>
>>68466571
Honestly champ, rejection means nothing. Maybe you are a bit indignant and offended, but it passes in no time.
Just hang out at pubs and talk to girls there without other men.
>>
>>68465018
>>68463476
I can see why you were raped: a goofy, round face and big ears... those gimpy contours of your shirt... I bet you had a N I C E bubble butt, care to post a pic?
>>
>>68459137
Wtf? How is that horrible?

Id rather have women who watch what they fuck than women who fuck anything they watch.
>>
>>68460513
kek, quack theories are the best
>>
>>68468701
Lol
>>
>>68466886
No I don't have a pic of my boy butt...
What about you?
>>
>>68469078
No, they're meant to make you backwards rationalize and accept them.
>>
>>68469028
She wouldn't give me time..
>>
>>68470056
Meant for >>68468701
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.