[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ has been BTFO by tumblr once again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-22-22-32-45.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-22-22-32-45.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
/pol/ has been BTFO by tumblr once again
>>
>>68457357

Not really.
>>
The bodies are barely cold but yes it's the Muslims of the world who are the victims. Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>68457440
Well played.
>>
Most Syrians are illiterate in their own language.

Most cannot speak English.

So I am supposed to believe that a kid in a refugee camp in Greece can speak English, and also has access to the news and a sign.

It's not at all possible that this is propaganda and set up to make people feel sympathy for the refugees.
>>
>>68457357

They made that sign for him the camera man staged it.
>>
I'll take photo op for $2000.
>>
>>68457357
So you are saying that these people led the terrorists in Europe?
>>
If whites have to apologize for slavery, why don't refugees have to apologize for ruining Europe?
>>
>>68457357
>liberals exploiting children for their propaganda
>again
>>
File: 1453405700713.jpg (89 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1453405700713.jpg
89 KB, 600x485
>>68457961
>It's not at all possible that this is propaganda and set up to make people feel sympathy for the refugees.

it tears my mind apart how people lack the brain power to think about that shit for like .4 seconds
>>
>>68457961
>>68457987
>>68458044
What if it is staged? We should punish these people because other people who believe in their same God have killed people?
>>
>>68457357
> These are the muslims running from muslims and telling you muslims aren't the problem
>>
>>68457357
That protester's name? Albert Einstein.
>>
>>68457357
>don't just all muslims because of a few
>this single boy holding a sign we gave him proves ALL muslims are peaceful.
>>
>>68458353

Why do Europeans have to be punished by wasting billions of tax payer dollars to take these people in and provide them with benefits so they can turn areas into Muslim ghetto no-go zones and do suicide bomb attacks on them?

Why can't they just go to Saudi Arabia or a Gulf country those countries are rich but they won't take any in.
>>
>>68458659
Europeans don't HAVE to take these people in, but people living in these European countries have elected officials who have pledged to let these people in. People in Saudi Arabia have not elected governments that want to let foreigners in.
>>
>>68457357

>no actual argument
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.