[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BARACKKKK LESNAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNzg5ODI4MTEw.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNzg5ODI4MTEw.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
/pol/ only hates Obama because he is black, just admit it

Don't give me that: "NO IT'S BECAUSE HE'S SHIT!" excuse because I don't remember Bush getting bashed as bad

inb4 >Tumblr
>>
Are you pretending to be dumb or do you really think you were on /pol/ during Bush's presidency?
>>
He's weak lefty cuck and he's a nigger.
>>
Obamacare is shit and now that most of my friends are finally turning 26 they're starting to see why.
>>
>>68453548
we hate plenty of white men.
>>
>>68453869
But you clearly hate Obama much more due to his skin color
>>
>>68453767
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php?page=all

What a shitty president.
>>
>>68453767
obviously, I'm not denying that
>>
>>68453548
>I don't remember Bush getting bashed as bad
You are supposed to be over the age of 18 to post here
>>
>>68454019
>http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php?page=all

Half of this is praise for him somehow making the middle east even worse than it was during Bush.
>>
>>68453548
his black half was a rich kenyan that lived in 4 star resorts and embasies in the southern pacific.

barry sotero was raised from the age of 5 by his rich white grandparents in hawaii. he attended the most prestigious private schools in hawaii surrounded by whites, going home to white caretakers. he went on to attend one of the most prestigious white private colleges on the west coast surrounded by white people.

i hate barack obama because of what he was and is. i hate him for his views and his policies and his actions. and i am willing to believe that outside of /pol/ almost no one has any understanding exactly how white that faggot mullato is.
>>
bush might have been shit, but at least he wasn't a commie sympathizer
>>
>>68454217
>AS BAD

The Obama hate is way more excessive than the Bush hate, the Bush hate during the end of his run started to turn into a meme really
>>
>>68453548
>/pol/ only hates Obama because he is black, just admit it
this was a secret?
>>
>>68453548
Probably because you were 9 at the time.
>>
>>68453548
Says the faggot who voted for him just because he's black.
>>
>>68454883
getting feisty there lad
>>
File: 1417834418752.jpg (29 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
1417834418752.jpg
29 KB, 300x240
>>68454514
>>
>>68453548
I love Obama.

Best Muslim President we've ever had.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.