[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you fit? Why aren't you actively pursuing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
Why aren't you fit? Why aren't you actively pursuing physical fitness?

Drop the edgy "itz lyk so narsisiticczz n lyk so uselessss" act. You know its benefits, you're just not willing to put in the work and rebuild the Aryan race.

Obviously I'm not telling you to become bodybuilders, powerlifters or take steroids. Just pursue physical fitness and physical aestheticism to a reasonable extent.

Why aren't you doing it /pol/ack?
>>
Most people are lazy and weak of will and genetically determined to be average and mediocre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLTedUmCpSo
>>
You overweight or Auschwitz pieces of shit.

Make yourselves healthy and look good. Maybe, just maybe, women will start drifting back to the Aryan kind.

Once you've got them locked in, impose your non-degenerate standards and watch them do everything to reach them. This will eventually rebuild the family and restore white birth rates.
>>
>>68452756
I'm busy
>>
I hate gym culture.
>>
get lost closet homosexual
>>
I'm extremely fit, not aesthetic though because I only have time to do cardio :/
>>
>>68453388
This was a problem for me as well, the moronic dudebros that breed on /fit/. The best solution is to set up your own training space at home
>>
>>68452756
Im just starting to get into it. more of an athletic skinny type right now. 5'9" 160

Ive got dumbbells so Ive been doing squats, lunges, bench press, fly and curls

I understand how important it is to get stronger but I honestly hate going to the gym and working out with other people. i like being able to listen to whatever i want in my boxers and shitposting on /pol/ in between sets

What are some good dumbbell exercises you can do at home? Is it possible to get big without going to the gym and having nice machines
>>
>>68453753
That's what I'm doing at the moment.
>>
>>68453775
/fit/
>>
>>68452756

I decided recently that I was tired of being a couch potato, eating junk food, getting fat.

I now lift every morning before work, and only a week in I feel amazing. I can feel my muscles responding and my health improving.

I have also changed my diet. No soda, fast food, cut out lots of processed foods. I eat carrots, apples, oatmeal, nuts, lunchmeat sandwiches, and drink as much water as possible.

It has only been a small amount of time but my mood is improving, I have lots of energy, and I walk around with my head high. Females can sense confidence and strength, and girls are starting to notice. I gained the courage to start chatting with a nice white femanon at work and she is responding well, wants to see me outside of work soon. I left a note on her desk that says "lets make america great again, femanon" tonight when I left.

OP is right. diet and exercise are simple and easy. just get off your ass and do it one day, and then every day after is simply a repeat of what you have already done.
>>
I lifted for two years and made great gains. But then I got tired of it, and decided to focus my interests in other hobbies. I still do bodyweight excercises and go out for a job every now and then, but physical fitness really isn't as big a part of my life as it used to be.
>>
>show a photo of when it was completely legal and easy to obtain anabolic steroids

>why aren't you /fit/
>>
>>68454161
just be careful not to drop it when the progress slows o grinds to a halt. It's easy to keep going when you feel stronger and better every day.
>>
>>68453089
Kill yourself

>>68453388
start running, do push-ups/bodyweight exercises at your house, stop being a socially awkward pussy. You can go to the gym and not talk or associate with anyone if you don't want to.
>>
>>68452756
I do 20 sit-ups and 10 push-ups every day.
Not enough?Well then go fuck yourself /fit/fag.
>>
>>68452756
I do lift OP!
But today I threw up 6 times and couldn't go to the gym :(
Literally losing all my gains
>>
>>68452756
Why are you so concerned with how other people are living their lives, faggot?

Stop being vain and enjoy the fact that fit people are a minority and you look better than 90% of the world, and quit being a complete niggercuck and trying to force your stupid ideology on other people.

That being said, changing from drinking energy drinks and eating fast food, and doing 30 mins of cardio every day 5 days a week has alone completely changed the way I feel and look. It was a completely positive experience, but I honestly don't give a shit about the health of others. Everyone has their own journey.
>>
>Big
>Lean
>Natural
Pick two.
All you need to know about lifting.
>>
>>68453775

Do you have a bench? (I know you said you do flyes, but some people just use a cooler or some improvisational device.) Do you use adjustable dumbbells, and if so, how heavy do they go?

If you have a bench and adjustable dumbbells, you should be able to work just about any part of your upper body. Incline/decline/flat bench flyes and bench, overhead triceps extension, spider curls, standing curls, shoulder press, bent over rows, seated lateral raises... The list really goes on.

Lunges and dumbbell squats are good, but you'll want to eventually do all of your lower body stuff with more than the 100lbs adjustable dumbbells top out at. The same can be said for bench, as eventually 100lbs being done 40-60 times across sets won't feel like anything.

As long as you're staying active, anything is better than nothing. But you'll eventually want barbells and a rack.
>>
I am actively trying to get /fit/.

I do HIIT nearly every day. Along with my diet I have lost a lot of weight.

I have a pair of 20lb weights and 30lb weights, I work them into my bodyweight exercises and do normal lifts with them (high rep)

I also go on 5 mile runs every other weekend with a backpack filled with rocks.

I'm going for a toned skinny body shape, not Rambo
>>
>>68452756
I've got something fucky about me where I can't gain weight but I've been trying to become fit as to be able to protect western civilization I need to be, regardless of how tiring or inconveniencing it is, it is my duty.
>>
File: pump for trump.png (444 KB, 1076x3138) Image search: [Google]
pump for trump.png
444 KB, 1076x3138
You faggots wouldn't be able to handle my workout
>>
Because myasthenia gravis
>>
>>68455084
You won't get anywhere near the size of Sylvester Stallone in the 80's unless you take a few years worth of steroid cycles after having at least a few years building a good natty base first.

It's awesome you're doing that mate. I recommend however for lifting

(A)
Barbell Squats
Barbell Bench press
Barbell Bent over rows

(B)
Deadlifts
Lateral pulldowns
Dumbbell seated shoulder press

Do them in the 8 rep range but I recommend deadlifts at 5 rep range and so too with squats.
>>
File: 1457908556409.png (278 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1457908556409.png
278 KB, 500x376
>>68455135

>he thinks a huge bodybuilding body is fit to fight in a war

Enjoy being one of the first to die in the Race War or the Holy World War. Cardio > Strength lad.
>>
>>68455517

I struggle doing a lot of squats and exercises that use your back, too many years of sitting down I think.

I'll go to the gym once I build up my strength in my kegs and lower back.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 613x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 613x820
I am fit and have a pretty decent build, just gotta get stronger and a little bigger
>>
>>68455685
You didn't read the post, I do cardio every second day.

No excuses for not doing squats and back exercises. Everyone needs a strong back, I have a bad back from a work injury and those exercises help it tremendously.

Just try that easy split I typed out and feel the benefits in 2 months. Just start at the bar if you want with no weight and add some weight each time you do it.
>>
>>68453089
Not an excuse. You don't have 4 hours to spare per week?

>>68453388
You don't have to be in the "gym culture". I never got involved in the whole "bro proteinzzz hurr durr singlet tank top zyzz brah" crap. I just did it on its own, with no cultural affiliation.

>>68453433
Building a fit and masculine body has nothing to do with homosexuality.

>>68453775
You can train at home if you want. Start learning about how muscles functions (articulations are the key points), you'll figure out how to do exercises that work.

Don't buy into that whole 3x15/tempo/1 min. pause/3 weeks bla bla bla. That's all to sell programs and build up trainers.

Go with what you feel is working. There are some general guidelines, but that's about it.

>>68454161
I'm legitimately happy for you.

>>68454185
It doesn't have to consume your life. What you're doing is fine.

>>68454195
I specifically said I'm not telling you to take steroids. It was just a fitting picture for what I was illustrating.

>>68454669
Without a good diet, it's practically useless.
A fat ass that eats McDonalds all day can do 20 sit ups and 10 push ups, that doesn't mean he'll get fit or get healthier.

>>68454756
No worries. Give your body the rest it *needs*.

>>68454864
I care about how other people are living their lives, because that affects society as a whole, which comes back to haunt us and the future generation.

Stop being such a complete cuck trying to justify the utter failure of others while removing responsibility from their shoulders.
>>
File: 1457858891257.jpg (36 KB, 457x376) Image search: [Google]
1457858891257.jpg
36 KB, 457x376
>>68456489

Thank you Aussiebro
>>
im ultra fit /pol/ack
>>
>>68454952

I second this. It is cheap to get a 5kg - 40kg (I think thats 11 - 90 pounds in burger measurement) adjustable dumbbells. Just don't drop them like a half wit. I have used them for 3 years now and they still interlock perfectly.
>>
I wake up at 4 am, start work at 7 am, do hard physical labour work or few things like that, finish work at around 4 PM, get home at around 6 PM, start preparing for the next day and HAVE to be bed by 9.
So yeah I don't have time.
>>
>>68454952
I don't have a bench I just lay on the floor.

Do I need to be elevated to do the workout properly?

I have 40lbs dumbbells and 20lbs

Ive just been switching every night between a chest/arms routine and then legs. I just go until it starts burning and I get really tired
>>
>>68453775
I recommend if you want to do it at home you should get a squat rack. I have a commercial half rack which are far better than cages imo.

I do recommend spending a bit of money on quality. Get an olympic bar and some weights and a bench. It is a bit of money but a long time investment. I personally am not a fan whatsoever of doing compounds with dumbbells except shoulder presses and even then I usually do barbell first. Sometiems I'd do a few months of shoulders where I just go barbell OHP > Seated db shoulder press > db arnold shoulder presses > upright rows. That is a shoulder workout and a half!
>>
I feel like this is the appropriate thread for this; seeing as how it would probably attract newer people. Do you guys, when starting to get in to fitness, get jealous of in shape guys? Or any type of insecurity? The guy keeps to himself and doesn't mean mug you or nothing, but do you still despise him for anything?
>>
>>68455135
so if a person weights 150 Pounds he needs to eat 150 Pounds Worth of protein per day?

Are you fucking insane?

70 kilo Worth of food is too much.
>>
>>68456527
I'm not fat, so I'll refer to my
"then go fuck yourself , /fit/fag".
>>
>>68454195
They didn't exist back when steve reeves the guy in the pick was a bodybuilder
>>
According to the Army PT test I'm pretty fit. Maxed out the test, 85 pushup, 91 sit ups, and an 11:45 two mile.

But I've been trying to gain more weight recently. Always been a skinny guy, runner/swimmer body.
>>
>>68453775
pretty much the exact situation youre in

>6ft
>168lbs

just bought a gym membership today i dont have anything to use at home but you could probably get big at home but a gym helps way more especially if you go with a friend or get a trainer

my friend is a big guy (for me) and is a weight lifter so hes a good motivator

if you like being alone go to the gym late at night thats what ive been doing my friend and i go around 11 when no one is there so we just workout until they close and listen to music and get the whole gym to ourselves
>>
File: 1457813519959.jpg (24 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1457813519959.jpg
24 KB, 247x247
>>68457894

I'm sure if the protein is milked right from the bull, the process will be much easier. Right, swedebro?
>>
>>68457894
what? Oh did I say pounds?
Grams I meant lmao fuck I'll have to redo it. The diet part is a ballpark because in my experience most people lose the urge to lift because of them going to strict on diet, especially when the gains start to slow a lot.

1 - 1.5grams of protein per pound of body weight. But for beginners you really don't need to worry about it at first.
>>
>>68457807
Yea very, I'm in shape but can't lift heavy which is where the insecurity kicks in plus my legs aren't too big....
But everyone starts somewhere I don't judge people on the weight they put up tho, I only look at people weird when they come In wearing sandals or some shit and do exercises completely wrong
>>
File: 1456407396240.jpg (199 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1456407396240.jpg
199 KB, 800x640
>>68452756
I stopped lifting aprox 2 years ago. Will probably start someday again. Also, it's not necessarily to lift, if you are tall and mesomorph.
>>
Why would I work out when I cba with life
>>
>>68457706
stupid question but can you also do bench press with a squat rack?

All I really want to do is get big legs and a big chest
>>
>>68457807

I normally just ask the guy what his routine is, and how he got there. Most are pretty cool. Got some good advice that way.
>>
>>68453775
make sure you buy a squat plug when your lifts start getting heavy
>>
>>68458461
Damn man, this seems pretty common. You think you'd be cool with the guy if he was nice to you? Maybe asked you for a spot or some shit?
>>
>>68452756
i need to work on my diet i already started working out i just need to get myself into the habit of eating healthier

the food i eat isnt complete garbage but its nothing special either
>>
I'm 6'4" with a 10 inch cock
>>
Reminder CT Fletcher is gains god
>>
>>68452756
>Got tired of doing 300+ pushups and situps and running 3+ miles a day during college for 4 years (too poor for gym).
>Graduate gain 30 lbs
>Lose 45 lbs over the past 18 months with just eating better and moving around a bit at work (no real exercise regime like before).

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things but loss of muscle mass is a bitch. And I don't have any friends to workout with like before.
>>
>>68458584
And I have literally nowhere to work out.

I have no money so I'm not going to a gym.

I do pushups downstairs in the kitchen at night whenever I find the mental strength to do so, dumb bells are a fucking meme and don't make you stronger.

My back/core and legs need working out but I have no idea how to and I'm not following a schedule because 100% of them require gym equipment and I eat like one meal a day so fuck off.
>>
>have access to university gym but it's 1 hour away
>i'd have to carry 2 bags around all day if i wanted to use it when i go to classes
>regular gym near me feels like a waste of money
I have some equipment, but I'm missing the squat rack, and even though I can squat without it it's unsafe as hell.
>>
>>68452756

I do pushups, chinups, goblet squats, calf raises, situps, and planks. Works fine for me.
>>
oh my god i fucking hate this canadian shitposting faggot kill yourself
>>
>>68458600
Yeah you can but the safety bars are what's going to prevent you from killing yourself. You're going to need to do some back man otherwise you get that hunched forward shoulder roll.
>>
>>68458781
Yeah I'd be cool and help anyone honestly. In my eyes if your at the gym and actually trying you deserve anyone's respect for trying to better yourself. So yeah I'd be cool with the guy

Only problem I have is smart asses that come in there every now and then and laugh at people who aren't lifting big or shit like that
>>
>>68458883
>>68458853
>dumbbells are memes
>goblin squats
What does they mean by this?
>>
I do keep myself fit, the only thing is that I work out at home because I don't need to give all my shekels to some gym kike. I have my own pull up bar and everything. I also take self defense classes if that helps. I'm not Aryan though so you bleach headed fucks better step your game up or get cucked
>>
>>68458868
Do the university gym f.am. Don't they have lockers? I miss going to Rec at my school. Btw you're already paying for it in your student bills, might as well get your money's worth.
>>
File: trump16fix.jpg (366 KB, 1515x1011) Image search: [Google]
trump16fix.jpg
366 KB, 1515x1011
>>68456527
H-how am I looking famalam?
>>
>>68459023
Thanks man. It just seems people get negative towards any kind of progress people make in the gym now
>>
>>68452756
I use to do MMA, and I injured my back so bad that I cannot lift anything above 50-ish lbs. I only can do cardio, but I have no where to run. Too poor for gym membership because I just got a new car. Sucks baka desu senpai.
>>
File: rchr-500x500.png (979 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rchr-500x500.png
979 KB, 500x500
>>68458600
Yes of course. It is recommended. You use the bars to set at a level that is parraell with your chest and that way you can push your maximum without fear of dropping the bar on you.

This is the exact squat rack I use and its the same type and quality that a big gym I used to go to years ago uses as well. I only buy commercial equipment for my gym.
>>
>>68458853

>"dumbbells are a meme"

Explain yourself
>>
>>68459252
I'd love to watch you beat up a Mexican
>>
>>68453388
Home gym is cheaper long term
And you can be a faggot
>>
>>68458853
Just look up scooby fitness on youtube then he has lots of guides for poor fags like you to do things around the home
>>
>>68459019
what are you supposed to do for your back? is there anything you can do with dumbbells?

also does this make sense for working out routine

1. legs
2. arms
3. chest
4. shoulders
5. back

or do you need to do legs at least 3x a week?
>>
File: brain1.jpg (101 KB, 660x528) Image search: [Google]
brain1.jpg
101 KB, 660x528
>>68452756
tl;dr: I'm studying instead of exercising.

I wish I had time or knew how to balance my time better. Right now I'm completely obsessed with becoming a better programmer (well, that and keeping up with politics).

I'm not fat or skinny. I quit smoking and drinking. But I sit or lay on my ass 24 hours a day. :(

Oh well, I know I'm getting smarter at a pretty quick rate and I guess for right now that's what I want to focus on.
>>
>>68453753
/fit/ is full of closet homosexuals and trap lovers
Most are dyel
Just stay out of /fraud/ if you're afraid of dudebros
>>
>>68459252
Aesthetic. You work a physical job? I know theres a strength overlap but most guys on feet all day I know either don't lift or eat like mfs
>>
>>68452756
>tfw I have an almost identical body to that guy

the fuck? I even have the same fucked up chest
>>
>>68459252

Left arm is weaker than right, I've spent a couple of months working on my own imbalances. Looking good bro.
>>
>>68459531
Bridges.
>>
>>68459397
do you keep those red bars at the same level for squats and bench press?
>>
>>68452756
I am doing it.
I weighted ~300 pounds 7 months ago. down to 220 now.
>>
>>68459648
Thank you, I started working out over the summer and go to my uni gym every day (sometimes I'll wear the Trump shirt)
Currently unemployed but I have a sick $36/hour internship this summer but not sure how I'll keep up the gains with a 40 hour work week. It will be interesting
>>
File: back.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
back.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>68459531
Honestly man pullups are fucking GOAT for back. I can't tell you how much I love them. Pic related I swear is mainly due to pullups, excuse the faggy tats. But if you can't do pullups, try some horizaontal rows until you can. And there's tons of dumbbell work you can do for back.

That routine looks fine man. You don't need to train legs 3 times a week, it's just common for strength programs to do that. But sometimes people lose focus on original goal and just try and squat everything, end up looking like a T-rex.
>>
>>68459531
Legs errday nigga what the fuck. I go chest tris, back bis, legs m to w, th to s. Sunday off. Abs when I'm having a slow Night at home.
>>
>>68455084
You will kill your knees running with a backpack full of rocks
For your own sake pls stop
>>
>>68459531

Some dumbbell back exercises that I have liked in the past is as follows, you can also search them on yourtube to find out the correct way to do each exercise.

1 arm DB bent over row
DB upright rows
Bent over DB high rows (for rear delts)
DB squats
DB Deadlifts
DB Power cleans (more full body)
DB split squats

Thats a few off the top of my head, you should also try to do chin ups or pull ups if you're strong enough. If not do negative rep pull ups where you basically get into the top position of the pull up and then let yourself drop as slowly as possible which builds the muscles required.
>>
File: WP_20160323_001.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160323_001.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>68459463
>>68459527
I've got one of these, what the fuck do I do with this shit?

So far I've been leaning with one hand on my amp and with the other picking this up and putting it down, for about 10 reps per arm.
I saw a video on yt claiming that if you do it correctly it works out your back muscles and triceps but desu even if I do it until I physically can't anymore it doesn't feel like it's doing shit.
>>
>>68459956

Should I quit being a poorfag and get a weighted vest? I haven't noticed aNY damage...don't scare me anon
>>
>>68452756
I care less about living a long life than I do about living a short and great life
>>
>>68459837
Nice. If works a hassle for the first while I'd say get a resistance band. Just for a week or two maybe 3 times a year. I don't know if it's a meme but I imagine my muscles stretch and I've never came out weaker from it
>>
>>68460141
one hand on my amp, feet at shoulder width and sort of leaned forward as to use more of my body muscles when doing it*
>>
>>68459733
Generally I do. That is up to you, a great squat rep is having your arse dip parallel or just past parallel with your knees so you can set the bars to just below that.
>>
>>68459916
Why is ur butt sticking out like that Google lordosis
>>
>>68452756
Shouldn't Survival and Fighting skills be better than muscular improvement?
>>
>>68459531
Oh wait second thought... that's three days of arm work you might run in to some issues. Maybe put a rest day after arms?
>>
>>68460141
I cannot tell you much about kettle balls as I do not use them. A mate of mine at work got some huge shoulders after a year and a half of doing kettle ball swings though. Sorry I can't help you with them and I don't want to give you shitty advice when I have no experience with them.
>>
>>68452756
I run, lift, swim, and wrestle. I think I'm doing alright.
>>
>>68460141

>kettlebells

Those things are fucking alien dumbbells, I don't like them.

8kg might be too light for you
>>
File: 1456970030755.gif (36 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1456970030755.gif
36 KB, 534x627
>>68452756
6ft and weigh 227 now.

fattest I've ever been. I'm about to start jogging and playing basketball again. I need to get back down to 200.
>>
>>68460279
I guess when I flare my lats my ass sticks out
>>
>>68460306
This, I'd rather spend my time developing inner strength than pursuing vanity in the gym
>>
>>68452756
I fucking hate gym faggots.
They either become homos or cucked.
Narcisism leads to degeneracy.
>>
>>68460591

What do you mean by inner strength?
>>
>>68452756
i am, but only made noob gains. 6'0 173 lbs currently
>>
>>68460141
>amp
>15 pound kettle bell
>YouTube tutorial
Are you my gay brother or something
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 736x856
I've lost about 40lbs over the past year. Diet and exercise. Diet being the most important. I got a DUI and had to ride a bike everywhere, that kickstarted the whole thing. I lift and run. Use my kettlebells frequently. I dont have a gym membership. I should have done more cardio in the winter, but I was a little bitch who didnt want to be in the cold. Feels good. Shirts I wore 5 years ago fit me again. I would buy clothes years ago and say to myself, "these will fit when I lose weight". Now they finally fit. Being in shape has become my form of rebellion. Distractions and temptations are constantly thrown at us in attempt to prevent us from realizing our potential. They would prefer we're fat and stupid. Lazy consumers ripe for the taking.
>>
File: 1457141223441.png (341 KB, 789x805) Image search: [Google]
1457141223441.png
341 KB, 789x805
>>68456527
>Not an excuse. You don't have 4 hours to spare per week?
only sentence I read from that post. You are right.

I need to get my fatass outside more. I need to lose 30.
>>
>>68453775
Machines are gay. Stick with barbell, dumbell, and bodyweight exercises.
>>
>>68460558
you need to get down lower than that
>>
File: rate.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
rate.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>68460396
Ok that's good advice I'll just do kettle ball swings for a year and a half thanks.

>>68460431
>8kg too light

Nope

>>68460718
Unfortunately not even gay.
And I know youtube tutorials are pleb, but /fit/ throw scooby-tier advice at you and that won't work for me.
>>
How do you get giant legs?

Squat 3x a week?
>>
>>68460654
strength training is the ultimate redpill, anon.

Strong people are useful people.
>>
>>68452756

Because I don't fucking care. Hopefully I'll be dead soon anyway.
>>
>>68461012
Also this.

>>68460923
>tfw you have a big ass and your back is curved weird
>scared to do squats because I dont want my ass to be bigger
>>
>>68460683
Not being able to crack in stressful situations; soon the race war will be coming and the lift fags won't know how unjam a rifle or tend to a wounded injury
>>
>>68454669
You gotta slowly increase that number as your body improves though, or you'll stop seeing results. Also, consider adding squats and planks.
>>
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 973x1728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 973x1728
>>68452756
Well, I am technically /fit/ I guess, but I'm going for the twink/otter mode look so I don't really have to bust my ass to do it. It's not like I'll be alpha no matter how ripped I get anyway at 5'7". Feels bad man. Good thing is, being a faggot, height isn't all that important. I feel bad for you shorter straight dudes trying to pick up sloots.
>>
>>68453753
If you consider /fit/ 'dudebro' I seriously doubt that you talk to more than one person a day.
>>
>>68461095
Why not senpai
Girls like a guy with a nice butt
>>
I do pull ups and push ups I'm Bretty strong m8
>>
>>68452756
I am. It's great.
>>
File: 1456970261423.png (107 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
1456970261423.png
107 KB, 335x375
>>68459916
>tats

degenerate. enjoy telling people the story and why of those tats anon. queer
>>
Ive always been a very intellectual person (read lots of history books and follow politics)

but I've realized that to be able to speak the truth you have to be strong enough to be able to fight back and not get your assed kicked

you have to be able to stand up for /pol/ IRL and that means you need to be big. I conceal carry a glock but Im never going to use it in a fight unless someone pulls a knife or a gun

you have to be able to fight
>>
I'm either at school, talking with friends, working on school stuff at home, or sleeping.

During all of those things but sleeping, I'm also incredibly tired, but desu on the rare occasion that I have time, I go to the Y and I actually feel less tired afterwards.

I intend on pursuing it later on, once I have a job since my line of work involves little to no work outside of the actual workplace. Right now I simply do not have the time, and I just substitute my lack of physical fitness with a healthy diet and the occasional skipping of a meal, even though I know that's not incredibly healthy.
>>
>>68459916
Nice ass. Shitty tatoos though.
>>
File: Petronella-Aronsson-16.jpg (101 KB, 283x533) Image search: [Google]
Petronella-Aronsson-16.jpg
101 KB, 283x533
>>68461257
Tats like pic related look superb, but pleb shit like crosses, tribal patterns, or scriptures or suicide-tier.
>>
>>68460873
nah you can't just assume everyone body is the same. 190 is the lowest i'd ever go.
>>
>>68459916
> tatoos
disgusting, degenerate
>>
>>68461427
are*
>>
>>68460141
http://youtu.be/GMv1VrWBfmI
>>
>>68461307
Better start learning martial arts, then. Getting fit won't help you against a nigger with a knife.
>>
>>68460923
Squatting 3x a week definitely gave me an ass and some decent legs. 5x5 squats 3x/week going up in weight every workout is awesome for beginners. I wouldn't do that program forever though, unless you just want some fucking tree trunks
>>
File: billrussell.jpg (47 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
billrussell.jpg
47 KB, 600x479
>>68461169
you know how I know you're a weird queer?

you have your shirt off and are taking a selfie in a fucking public place.

Please stop that. you fucking queer.
>>
File: 1272612298561.jpg (64 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
1272612298561.jpg
64 KB, 330x357
I do go to the gym, not because I want to be stong or whatever but because it feels good mane. Not big by any means but I try to get better everyday
>>
I do bodyweight exercises twice a week and run once a week. And I eat well.

There is no real value to lifting besides a large physique, and you have a much higher chance of injuring yourself and wearing down your joints. I was forced to lift for sports in high school and hated it.

Bodyweight is more natural and you still get pretty strong if you challenge yourself.
>>
>>68461169
Thats the bod Ive always wanted. Jel as fuck desu
>>
File: 451914124.jpg (496 KB, 1024x814) Image search: [Google]
451914124.jpg
496 KB, 1024x814
>>68461689
wtf moot. that's not my bill russell pic
>>
>>68461427
That tattoo is garbage, as are all tattoos
>>
>>68461689
I admitted I was a queer in my post. The fact that you've never taken your shirt off in a public place just proves that you've either never been to a gym, where that picture was taken, or you're fat.
>>
>>68460883
>alien dumbbells
>long twiggy alien arms
Once you know exercises find a routine to work body parts 2x each a week. Gym amigo
>>68460925
>let me call my weak friend to help do anything besides eat cheese and drink wine
>>
>>68461726
this is a good way to do it man, self improvement is the goal
>>
I'm not doing it because I have no idea what to do. It's an intimidating task when you don't even know where to start.

I want to try the gym, but I feel like all I would do is wander around looking lost and try to incorrectly use the equipment until I'm escorted out.
>>
File: 1427680876260.gif (2 MB, 210x373) Image search: [Google]
1427680876260.gif
2 MB, 210x373
>>68461989
naw m8. you're just weird. enjoy taking selfies in public places m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (623 KB, 1536x2066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
623 KB, 1536x2066
>>68452756

Fat American checking in. It's because I eat too much mc Donald's.
>>
>>68452756
For me, it's irrelevant. I am a manlet, so my physical value is already minimal. Why waste time on trying to attain a desirable physique that I will never reach? More worthwhile to train the mind instead.
>>
>>68452756

Id work out, if id find a real guide. Everytime I bother reading some guide etc, it feels like total scam and the next guide contradicts the previous one. I usually give up and do my pullups/pushups/running/swimming.
>>
>>68462181
So you really haven't ever been to a gym then I take it?
>>
>>68460923
Steroids.
You can squat 3 x a week though

I got to 140kg squat in a year by the following

Monday - Heavy day
3x5 barbell squat with 2 sets of warm up and the 3 work sets should be incremented so 1 set @ 70% 5 rep max, 1 set @ 85% 5 rep max and 1 set of 5 from the new weight you did for your 3 reps on friday (scroll down for that)
Barbell goodmornings 3x8-10
Seated calf raise 2x12-15

Wednesday - High volume day
3x8-10 Barbell squats (plus 2 warmup sets)
4x12-15 leg press (45 degree angle)
Standing calf raise 2x15

Friday - Progress day
Barbell squats
6 sets (including 2 warm up)
This is where it takes a bit of explaining
I used to do something like
2 warm up sets, then increment increases to my 5 rep max. eg. 1 set of 5 @ 75% 5 rep max, 1 set of 5 @ 85%5RM and then 1 set of 3 reps of personal best weight (the progression) then 1 set of 8 reps at 65 - 70%5RM
>>
>>68462289
Sounds like you got bullied in school. And in history. And now by muslims. Fun
>>
>>68460591

Hahaha you fucking autist.You think some skinny/fat faggot like you is going to ever be in any sort of fight that matters?
>>
File: topkek.jpg (8 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
8 KB, 194x259
>>68462381
no m8 sorry, i do not see queers posting up in the locker room with their shirt off, trying to get the perfect selfie. just admit that you're a weird, queer fuccboi
>>
Squat
Deadlift
Bench
Military Press

If I do this 3x a week is this a decent plan?
>>
5x5 is all you need. Very simple
>>
I'm too dumb to know what to do. I bench and use dumbbells, I don't know any other exercises. Two of my friends that were fat have been working out and got really buff in 3 years.

I'm still fat because I work out for a month, then stop for three, then go back again.

I'm thinking of running 3 times a week and doing push ups/sit ups, benching, and using dumbbells. What do I do?

My short term goal for now is losing weight. Then when I'm presentable enough to work out in public, go to a gym.
>>
>>68462013
>being racist toward my alien heritage

Fucking /pol/, always finding a way to fuck things up.

>>68461529
I'll try the first one and see how it goes, maybe do some goblet squats too.

The weird thing I've noticed is that, I used to be literally babby-tier weak, could barely do 5 pushups.
I've been doing them occasionally, and I can do up to 30 now but my arms are still twigs.

Is that normal? Am I eventually going to become a strongfag doing 200 pushups a day with grasshopper arms?
>>
Agreed 100% op. It's good for your health, it's good for your country, and it's good for your race (whatever it may be).
>>
>>68452756
I used to be fit but i fucked my back up. Being not fit sucks so fucking bad i hate it. Back injury worst thing that ever happened to me.
>>
>>68462563
Sure, if it makes you feel better about yourself. You're really showing galactic levels of autism right now though.
>>
File: 1457643909116.jpg (468 KB, 720x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457643909116.jpg
468 KB, 720x1000
I don't lift because I'm a trap :^) really want(ed) to get fit but the urge to shave my legs and wear girl's clothes is stronger
>>
>>68462598
Rows
>>
>>68462738
https://youtu.be/fOEEWb-JD6s?t=34s
>>
>>68460883

Go buy a 30lb barbell and do some fucking curls Jesus Christ it isn't that hard
>>
>>68462646
Just do whatever sticks man. Whatever gets you in the gym every day, do that. Aim for consistency then let everything else follow. Find something that interests you or that you get excited about.
>>
File: unnamed5.jpg (16 KB, 410x547) Image search: [Google]
unnamed5.jpg
16 KB, 410x547
>>68462236
fellow fat american checking in

my cholesterol has to be off the charts from all tha taco bell
>>
>>68458070
>pure natty
>>
>>68462598
(A)
Barbell Squats
Barbell Bench press
Barbell Bent over rows

(B)
Deadlifts
Lateral pulldowns
Military Press (OHP)

Do say (A) on monday and friday, then (B) on wednesday then the following week switch em around.
>>
>>68462851
KILL YOURSELF
DEGENERATE
>>
>>68462851
Cute. I'm not gay because I'm fit. Guys are just better at being women
>>
>>68462738
same with me anon, I put on weight cos of another back injury at work and spent 8 months not being able to lift, was very depressing.
>>
>>68462851
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>68463019

Fucking shit. Idk how I guys do it. I gain weight so fast. Fucking 5'9" 180 lbs @ 8% bodyfat. Gain weight eating 2800 calories. Mesomorph

U naturally that lean? Any kidney problems ever??
>>
>>68463251
Thank you based Australia for your help
>>
I have really small wrists bros. Like, really small. I think my bones are all fucked up but it just makes my arms look small, and I can now curl 25 lb. What can I do to make my wrists look bigger? I'm already doing wrist curls and hammer curls for my forearms
>>
Tried once to get fit, it didn't worked out (back dum tiss).
Going to the gym is mind numbingly boring, healthy food is insipid, and you spend more time getting the body you wanted than losing it because you became lazy.
I get it it's healthier, but simply it's so boring that I can't stand it. I simply can't see myself wasting my time like that for the rest of my fucking life.
>>
>>68462851

Wew, could have fooled me.
>>
Hey man do you ever get heat for being in shape? I know you just did but like in the gym, not online. Do guys get jealous/insecure around you for being in shape? How do you make them feel less intimidated by you, if at all?

Particularly the overweight people get super insecure around me, even though I'm really nice and helpful
>>
>>68463471
It's 80% diet. And nah, that's actually a pic from a while back. I've bulked up to about 180 @ 6'2'' since then. Just gotta balance the cals with the activity brah
>>
>>68454161
>I left a note on her desk that says "lets make america great again, femanon" tonight when I left.
You done goofed.
>>
>>68452756
Because I am not a faggot.
>>68456527
Found the faggot.
>>
>>68463471
It's the other way for me.

I used to eat hot wings and fries after school whenever I felt like it, never gained a single kilogram.
Being a skeleton, I also ask myself how fitfags do it. It goes like this for me.
>work out for a while
>don't notice any change
>blame myself for not trying hard enough when in reality I'm exerting myself fully
>get depressed believing that I'm too weak to do shit and will never get fit

I spent the majority of 2014 doing curls, riding bikes, and generally trying to be as active as possible. Didn't gain any muscle or get any stronger at all...

At least I'm not a cripple, r-right...? :')
>>
>>68463831
meant for
>>68462774
>>
>>68462330
Truth is anything will get you fit if youre at it long enough.
>>
>>68463831

Idk. I notice girls get insecure. They want the D but then their feminazi instincts kick in and they tell me I'm a pile of dog shit. Then try go home and finger bang to the candid photos they took of me.
>>
ya I started getting into the whole lifting and fitness thing. Then I noticed I got wierd thoughts like I wanted to sexually dominate and impregnate men in their ass, especially manlets. I immediately stopped. Haven't really thought about getting back into it.
>>
>>68463486
Take one of the small bars and sit down with your back straight and your arms resting and roll them fingers to full on holding them. Or tie a 5 or 10 pound weight to a stick or plank with the weight on a string at the ground and roll it up slowly with your arms outstretched. OK for shoulders too
>>
who /CardioAndCalisthenics/ here?

Ran a marathon last month and the lady who finished next to me have me her number so I could tell her my training schedule because of how athletic I looked. We've got a date on Thursday. Not bashing lifting at all, but I prefer being just slightly more buff than otter mode and lifting itself doesn't offer real athleticism, just strength. Anyways, I'm helping the Aryan race!
>>
>>68452756
im fukkin zyzz brah
>>
>>68463974
... maybe you're too active?

I was hungry skeleton before, thought I was eating a shit ton. I was wrong, I finally started putting on weight when I counted my calories. And I was forcing food down a lot. You may just think you're eating a lot but not actually.
>>
>>68452756

I don't have the genetics for the ideally portrayed physique, plus I'm quite tall.

I look lanky but I weigh as much or more than most

Some drunk chad guy picked a fight with me one night but got spooked off after realizing I was stronger than him.

Doesn't help though.
>>
Lost 100+ kgs in my early 20s, i'm fit and healthy, but can't be fucked keeping up with all the nutes and mindless exercises i have to drive 30 minutes to a Gym for.
>>
>>68463980
Like I said in my post, I'm a 5'7" manlet so people aren't really going to be intimidated by me. As for insecurities, I don't tend to hang out around fat or out of shape people. My circle of friends enjoys doing outdoorsie stuff, along with sports, etc so we're all pretty fit. If people are getting insecure around you despite your kindness, there's nothing you can do to fix it. It's all in their heads.
>>
>>68464164
Alright man, will do. Thanks bro. I already managed to unfuck my back up and reduce my scolioses, and even though I have flat feet and tendon shortening I can do squats alright

Lifting is magic desu
>>
File: fit.jpg (142 KB, 1079x1051) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
142 KB, 1079x1051
>>
>>68463869

I'm about 3 months into cut. I do plan on not over eating next round. I went crazy, was going 3500 cal a day. Didn't give a shit. Lol
>>
Meh, at first I did Couchto5k, then I got bored to death of running. The need for movement was still there, though. Lurking, I found that 100 push up challenge with Emi. I combined that with rope skipping. Emi and rope's HIIT workout just asked for 9 weeks, so why the fuck not. Holy shieeeet, my body, although it's not "ripped", it's clearly in shape. Then, I wanted to actually swim good, so that's in what I'm now. Oh, and also doing some 50 pull up challenge.
>>
>>68452756
My work leaves me tired and broken already, that I don't have the energy to get into better shape on my days off, where I spend them recovering.

I am in sort of a holding pattern. I'm not gaining weight, but neither am I looking good.
>>
>>68464072
Okay I was getting this vibe too. Girls automatically assume you're a manwhore or some shit
>>
>>68452756

I'm fit, but since i became fit people talk less to me
>>
>>68452756

My bones are deformed. My skelly with skin looks good though.
>>
>>68460306
You'll need both. Guaranteed.
>>
>>68462652
Maybe there is definition there that you're just not noticing. It's hard to tell when you see yourself everyday. Have you noticed any change to your chest?
>>
>>68464580
I have a physically intense job too. I suggest getting your cardio level up to improve fitness. You will get energy like you never thought you would, enough to start lifting on days off.

What is it you do for a job?
>>
>>68464341
What? Dude you have great genetics if you have a lot of grip and core strength. Take advantage of that shit man! Go lift like an Aryan man.

I was always lanky and borderline auschwitz weak, but lifting set me up straight. Believe me, if you start now, you'll be aesthetic as fuck in a bit over a year
>>
>>68462496
I got bullied in school, which is history, by Muslims. So you're quite accurate.
>>
>>68464404
Alright then... I was referring to the gym as I was going to try and become a personal trainer in my down time. For shits and giggles. But the people I'll be training are the ones that get insecure around me. Just wondering how to become more approachable
>>
>>68452756
I actually competed in an amateur kickboxing tournie this past weekend. Reinjured my foot in the process.
>>
>>68464541
if you're bulking that's a perfect kcal count brah. But yeah, with cutting just make sure you commit and stick to your diet. After going from 160 to 180 and eating literally any and everything I wanted, cutting is going to be rough once I get to 195
>>
File: wolfenstein-new-order.jpg (641 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
wolfenstein-new-order.jpg
641 KB, 1200x700
>>68452756
I am fit. It's incredibly important to exercise, if not for the longevity, then the discipline, confidence, and endorphin release. A /pollack should do cardio, lift weights, read often, and eat for nutrition (not flavor), and learn to be financially savvy. At bare minimum take long walks to think and relax your mind. I hope to survive the fallout to be part of building a new empire with my fellow /pollacks. God speed.
>>
>>68464341
Tall people generally develop superior tricep muscles because of the longer arms which in turn creates bigger shoulders and a bigger chest. I remember a guy I started training was like 6'6" and dumbbell shoulder pressing 37.5kg within 1 month of training. Took me a long time to get to that!!

Back and legs are usually the weakness of tall guys though.
>>
>>68464730
I don't know. I'll do them more often hopefully I get stronger.

I don't care for a chiseled dude zyzz bro lmao body, I just need to be stronger so I can fulfil my sociopathic tendencies.
>>
>>68463974

See I used to be like that back in highschool.

Ended up getting fat near senior year.

Was 5'6" 115 lbs freshman year. Skinny as fuck.

By senior year I was 5'9" 179 lbs with over 25% bodyfat.

2 years in college dropped down to 137lbs @ 10%

Now I'm 2 years into lifting @ 5'9" 180 @ 8%.

Chest is lacking tho. Pic somewhere above.

I guess my T levels were extremely high back in HS. They are still twice the amount they are spos to be. Have to get them checked by the doc every year. Too much causes blood pressure problems.
>>
>>68464871
I don't know, I guess just smile and be consistently polite. You can't really control how people perceive you. Just try to be genuine, a lot of times it's obvious if you're not even if you're trying to be nice. Sorry for misinterpreting your post.
>>
>>68465096
C-can I be part of the empire, burger-kun?
>>
>>68465138
the first part of this is not even close to true lol

the second part is half true: legs are a bitch for me my back is probably my best quality
>>
>>68463974

It's more of a mental game.

Set your mind on the end goal. The QTs start to roll in. Because of the confidence.

Tho I would do what most guys do when they get in that situation. Find a nationalist QT & wife her ASAP.
>>
>>68452756
I don't have the money for the juice.
>>
>>68465324
I agree I am big and scary looking (according to my wife) with a gigantic and long red beard but I am one of the most considerate and kindest people going.

Strong people don't need to act hard around ants.
>>
>>68452756
Went to gym for almost 2 years, 3days/week. Saw no progress at all.
Now, 2 year later, I'm starting to look kinda fat.
>>
>>68465506
Mate you would be the first tall bloke I've come across who can't develop good triceps if thats true.
>>
okay lads I'm a 6' 148 lb cardio fag. How do I start lifting? I've got major gym anxiety, I feel like I'll do things wrong and inefficiently. How do I overcome this silly fear? And where is a guide to go from skinny to fit?
>>
>>68465753

We're you eating well? I thought it was a meme at first that diet was the most important part tk fitness, it's not.
>>
File: 1402833519901.png (353 KB, 1337x849) Image search: [Google]
1402833519901.png
353 KB, 1337x849
How are all of you so fucking stupid?

If you don't lift, lift. Eat at a surplus. Cut if you're fat (+20%)

Do Starting Strength with accessories for 6 months or something pic related. Read the /fit/ sticky as well.

Lifting weights won't make you into a "dudebro". In fact it'll make you a stronger, confident, sexier man.
Seriously, none of you will regret it. It'll be one of the best decisions you will ever make.
>>
>>68465872
Long limbs are a mechanical disadvantage when it comes to lifts like shoulder press.
>>
>>68464404

5'7" is taller than most females. (5'4")

Trust me, they don't care if some dude is taller than you.

I'm 5'9" and I get the attention while the other dudes mirin

Chicks arnt as shallow as most red pillers say. It's really just a head game.

At least from my observations. Haven't had any problems. Just keep confidence and walk with pride. They notice this stuff
>>
>>68465899

I started semi lifting for sports in High School but before that I did my pushup and situps, that's where I started. I don't think there is truly just one guide, unless you're looking for a meal/training plan.

Just start with bodyweight exercises so you can build up some strength if you feel you're too weak to start lifting ASAP. Remember to alternate exercises.
>>
I can't lift because my hand is in a cast.

I have two more weeks of this shit and I'm going fucking mad from being home all the time.
>>
>>68459638
>Closet homosexuals
>Implying half of /fit/ isn't openly homo
>Implying /pol/ isn't also full of trap lovers
>>
>>68464580
Take 9 minutes a day, plank front and each side 1 minutex 3. Find an ab routine when you feel more comfortable. Nothing more than half an hour a day is totally mandatory if you have a pair of dumbbells you can be ok in under an hour a day. I stayed at home when I started a new job for a while it's no problem.
>>68464467
No problem. I actually feel less sore after work until I hit the gym when I go the night before. If you live alone a hand in a pail of rice or crumpling news papers both work. When I'm feeling extra dumb I'll lay down and strap my ankle weights together and play solo catch in bed with those instead of a ball. Kind of softens the hands and not too much of a workout
>>
>>68466238
But they're an advantage when it comes to lifts such as deadlifts
>>
>>68466325
I do push ups regularly. I can pull ~75 in one go and do minimum 200 daily. I think I'm ready to start but I'll just feel goofy
>>
>>68466388

Is it gay for me to admire the beauty of some traps? I have never thought of fucking a man but I have thought to myself about fucking a traps face.
>>
>>68465905
Diet is the one thing that can fuck you up. I experienced this first hand. It's stressful to keep eating the right thing over time.
Unless you're taking juice, then who cares. Unless you're a fat disgusting McDonald-eating piece of shit, diet wouldn't be too much of an issue anymore.
>>
File: ld.gif (823 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
ld.gif
823 KB, 200x200
>>68465753
>Went to gym for almost 2 years, 3days/week. >Saw no progress at all.
>NO PROGRESS
>AT ALL
>>
>>68466538

Well it depends on how much you lift and how many times. I'd start at medium weight and reps if I were you.

Just test out what weights feel right and do 3 sets of 10, more if you're ready.
>>
>>68465899

Key rule.

You don't lift for other people. You lift for yourself.

If some dude says shit to you about being a rookie, he's a faggot.

No one in gyms like the faggots.
>>
>>68466556
>Is it gay for me to admire the beauty of some traps?
Yes, because you're admiring a man that's undergone plastic surgery and hormone therapy. No matter how much makeup you try and put on it, no matter what justification you use, trap=mentally ill man.
>>
>>68452756
I'm doing it, do you think it only takes 1 or 2 years?
>>
>>68465933
Remember the iron pill

muscular enlightenment is he only truth

Live in the moment
>>
File: P4T.jpg (132 KB, 1000x918) Image search: [Google]
P4T.jpg
132 KB, 1000x918
>>68466538
That is HEAPS

You should be in the free weights ASAP

GO GO GADGET CHEST
5X5 BENCH PRESS
3X10 FLAT DUMBBELL FLYES
5X5 INCLINE BENCH PRESS
>>
>>68466895

Well I've always eaten decently, thanks to my mother, so all I really did was cut out sugary drinks and most sweets.

I still eat kid cereals and a cookie once in a while.

I just follow what the /fit/ fags say and eat a lot of egg whites, nuts, beans, lean meats, and grains.
>>
File: 1453142585143.png (98 KB, 359x336) Image search: [Google]
1453142585143.png
98 KB, 359x336
>>68452756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN1ek-krV9o

WHO NEEDS FITNESS

WHEN YOU GOT AN M60
>>
>>68461169
How long have you been lifting for? What are your main exercises?
>>
I don't know where to start with diet and exercise really, apparently push ups/crunches/burpees/running isn't enough and it doesn't help that I'm a picky faggot when it comes to eating and will gag like a child involuntarily if I don't like something and what I like is crap.

>>68462851
>strategic face covering
can't hide the man face in real life sucka
>>
>>68465905
I guess? Never made any balanced diet with nutritionist or anything but I always ate well.
Even made whey shakes back then. I also dropped all soft drinks and chips/snacks forever since I the time I started gym, at least that was a good thing for life.

>>68466924
Of course I felt a little swollen but nothing that would make people notice you know?
>>
>>68452756
but i am. I migrated here from /fit/
:^)
>>
File: shower.jpg (263 KB, 864x1280) Image search: [Google]
shower.jpg
263 KB, 864x1280
>>
>>68459252
wew lad, lay off the animal products, your blood pressure is through the roof
>>
File: 1458274797803.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1458274797803.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>68465899
>How do I overcome this silly fear?
Realize that 99% of people who are dedicated enough to regularly lift are not gigantic douchebags who are going to laugh at you. Most people at gyms are very friendly and are almost always willing to give advice or tips. No one's going to laugh at you. Everyone started from the beginning; there's no shame in it at all.

>And where is a guide to go from skinny to fit?
Check out bodybuilding.com
More info than you'll ever need there
Not sure how /fit/ is, but have heard it's decent

Good luck and DON'T FUCKING GIVE UP.
>>
File: 1448712888701.jpg (49 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1448712888701.jpg
49 KB, 400x386
>>68468445
>Cross necklace
>>
File: crossfit solid.jpg (86 KB, 581x960) Image search: [Google]
crossfit solid.jpg
86 KB, 581x960
>>
You guys are self-indulgent closet homos.
>>
>>68467026
Ive been lifting since I started college. Went from an x country kid to benching in the top 5% of what NFL combine has. I benched 385x1 last week. I dont know anybody else natty and as lean as me who could do that.

I startd lifting for girls, I still kinda do but its become more for me. It developed into just my thing and something I look forward to. However the guys who say "dont lift for girl" fuck em, its a good way to start and it still motivates me years later.

And yes, it was the start to me being good with women. I was a virgin until age 21, now Im 23 and fucked 37 girls while having girlfriends for about a year of that total.
>>
>>68469529
bet you graduated first in your class in the US Navy Seals too huh?
>>
File: its you.jpg (42 KB, 506x667) Image search: [Google]
its you.jpg
42 KB, 506x667
>>68469224
>t. fat fuck loser who is too weak-minded to truly dedicate himself to anything in life

faggot
>>
>>68453388
That is an excuse. You do not have to associate with any individual at the gym.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.