[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EUROPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1450621523650.jpg (4 MB, 5815x2963) Image search: [Google]
1450621523650.jpg
4 MB, 5815x2963
Hello Europe,

How are you? Belgium are you ok?
I really want to ask you this. I remember when Albanian muslim terrorist attacked Macedonia nobody asked me none of Europe.
I remember when NATO bombed Serbia poison air could be smelled all the way in Macedonia
I remember when you said my country is not worthy of joining your monetary European Union

I remember when you looked upon south europe and felt disgust

I remember when you all tought you are superior and that your superiority will be a thing you can count on forever.

I remember when it was 2015 and i realized that Europe is fucked in all ways possible and that no more than 20 years every thing including your economy and superiority will collapse

Your democracy has failed you

There is no turning back for you now its over and I am saying this because i know many of you are still in denial and have hope.

You didnt fight with us you fought against us.

You protected multiculturalism thinking that what brainwashed americans do is something that Europe can do even better.

Now start facing consequences

Refugees and Imigrants are your least problem now.

Your democracy will like cancer make you sick then dead.

At the moment you are very sick you got 20 years to live Europe.
>>
>>68452497
You're right, but the perpetrators are globalist ashkenazis and they're your enemy as well as ours.
>>
File: BRAINFORCE.png (628 KB, 862x544) Image search: [Google]
BRAINFORCE.png
628 KB, 862x544
>>68452497
>>
>>68452821
I am adressing european everyday normal people

I know exactly what I think im superior retards I am adressing.
>>
>>68452497
nevr forget 1999

also this >>68452821
>>
>>68454908
>Waa waa why didn't everybody let me commit ethnic cleansing and fascist takeover waa waa

Serbians everyone. Comparing blatant terrorism for sake of terrorising citizens with a regional conflict over land, resources and self-determination
>>
>>68452497
>european everyday normal people
>people on /pol/
>normal people
>>
>>68454908
E tek sad su najebali

E tek sad ima da gledamo kako EU strada i pati godinama i godinama

oni tek sad cu da pocnu da jedu govna svaki dan ono bukvalno

neznaju oni da 2016 godina u istoriji bit ce zvana pocetak kraja Europe

svi su pederi svi do jedan da znas licemeri do kraja

nek sisaju sad kurac pizde skapane bitange rodosvernavene plava krv kurac sad vidimo se za 20 godina Europa

Svaki glavni grad u evropu ce biti mnozinstvo shitskins prati sto sam rekao

poz laku noc
>>
>>68455415
Ok you think you are smart i will see you in 20 years you will cry to sleep every night while mudslimes overtake your goals and ideals.
>>
>>68455705
>Majority Albanian atheists
>Mudslimes

Pick one faggot, they were communist only a couple decades ago
>>
>>68455415
would you commit ethnic cleansing of the people who betrayed your country, ideals and religion and instead turned to Islam and started waging against you?
You don't even know what is Islam, but you'll find out soon, and you'll understand then. We wanted to exterminate them, and with Paris, Brussels and everything that is yet to come i think you should know why we wanted
>>
File: serbq.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
serbq.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>68455415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBH8V3SaLrU
>>
>>68456341
serbia pls. we all know religion was heavily politicized during the wars.

stop saying "we told u so!!11"

You didn't fight for the sake of Europe. You didn't fight for the romantic Christian cause. When you boil it down, it all comes to nationalism. You don't give a fuck about the West. Stop pretending you do.
>>
>>68456877
>stop saying "we told u so!!11"
but hes right though
>>
>>68456877
You know he's right.
I would expect your kind of post from some loser europoor country, but not from the fucking USA.
You're a mess. You're a total waste.
Muslims have to die. I am salivating at the thought of the law collapsing, and being able to just chop up mudshit subhumans into chunks and leave them on the street for dogs.

Call me edgy or whatever you want, but its going to happen and your mud pets are going to get obliterated.
>>
>>68456877
>religion was heavily politicized during the wars
>You didn't fight for the romantic Christian cause
wrong and wrong. You underestimate the people's affinity to religion in Balkans.

>You don't give a fuck about the West. Stop pretending you do.
We don't give a fuck, and we don't pretend we do, we did our thing for ourselves until you guys decided to intervene and fuck everything up. What i'm saying is that you shouldn't have done that, because you'll get the fruits of what you fought for and that is Islam in this case.
>>
You know after they finish off Western Europe they're coming for the rest of you right? And besides having Western Europe out of commission is bad news for everyone given what industries they hold. And you should know that the average Westerner is brainwashed as fuck and is little more than cattle.

Holy shit people. We shouldn't be dividing each other at this time.
>>
>>68452497
>using albanians as an example of islam when they banned the call to prayer in kosovo

>>68458951
>wrong and wrong. You underestimate the people's affinity to religion in Balkans.
Religion was politicized to fuel the nationalism. How can you deny that?

I can't speak for every individual combatant in the war, but ultimately the wars were nationalistic in nature.

>We don't give a fuck, and we don't pretend we do
Stay the fuck out of Trump threads then.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (79 KB, 723x615) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
79 KB, 723x615
>>68460106
As i come from the dynasty of Četniks, i'll assure you that religion wasn't politicized in this case, it was always, for centuries, strongly present. And in case of 90's, others (non-chetniks) were pretty much under the influence of communism still, so basically they were atheist.
Also, I cheer for Trump because he's the only one that is sane in your country
>pic related
>>
>>68461333
>so basically they were atheist.
wat
doesnt that contradict your point?

(same guy btw) That's what I mean. Your pic proves it. You only give a shit cause he said what you wanted to hear, not because he will actually improve America. You don't give a fuck about the U.S., you only care that he'll cozy up to Russia.
>>
>>68462586
It doesn't contradict it. It doesn't matter if you're an atheist or a Christian, either way you see that Islam is bad.

>You don't give a fuck about the U.S
What made you think i gave a fuck in the first place? This is like the third time i express the lack of giving fuck about US.
I envy you for having him as an opinion, and he's the only candidate that has normal attitude to Serbia and Russia. What else should bother me?
>>
File: 1445971940267.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445971940267.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>this is gonna keep happening
>our governments won't do shit
>the world won't care because of western global meddling

Welcome to hell boys.

I wonder what I did in past life to deserve this.
>>
File: 1402194148131.jpg (5 KB, 190x153) Image search: [Google]
1402194148131.jpg
5 KB, 190x153
>>68452497

>Bioshock Infinite
>>
>>68463733
Islam is bad, but the situation in the Balkans is much more complicated than you paint it.

I know you don't care about my country, which is why it fucking irritates me seeing you fucking Serbs in so many Trump threads rooting for him for your own selfish reasons, and at the same time everyone on this board idolizes you fucking faggots as "kebab removers" (historically you were the fucking worst at it) when in return you don't give a flying FUCK about them. I hate Serbs so god damn much on this board. The only relevance you have on here is because of a fucking meme. You are cancerous, and every post I see a Serb make I genuinely think I lose IQ points.
>>
>>68464953
whoa man, why so butthurt? It's not like we bombed the shit out of you or something :^)
You're blind hating us. Come visit Serbia some day, you'll changed your mind.

Greets!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkztr16IHeM
>>
>>68465947
change* ffs
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.