[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes, Jack.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 867x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 867x766
What do you think of his ideas and his methods to implement them? Would he be a good president? Would you vote for him if he ran for POTUS?
>>
his ideas are very darwinistic and "survival of the fittest" mentality. It'd probably work really well after a while when the purge-like anarchy settles down.
>>
>>68452971
>Darwinist and "survival of the fittest" mentality
How redundant.
>>
>>68452971
>when

Yeah, have fun waiting for that. While living the real life Mad Max experience.

Better get those assless chaps ready, mate.
>>
nanomachines son
>>
>>68451212
No. He's a retard. But Kojima is a genius. People actually believing proves the one worthwhile thing he said - people don't care what you said, just the spin you put on it.
>>
Shitty Graphics and shitty forced story from a literal faggot (he wears heels)that somehow became even more faggier from mgs2, the entire series is shit and the gameplay is more of a chore and not really stealth game.

The characters are insane or stupid or insanely stupid. Thats not good or interesting characters, it makes them as interesting as sonic the hedgehog fanfiction edgelord characters.

pseudo science nonsense about nanobots and that railguns that do NOT work that way would somehow mean that nuclear weapons would be undetected. for some reason.

No.
Kojima is a terrible game designer with autism.
>>
>>68451212
Armstrong did nothing wrong.
>>
>>68456444
Kojima didn't lay his finger on MGR, I hope you realize it

It was made by a whole different studio
>>
>>68456843
>Kojima ideas used by another studio without the consent of Kojima

Yeah you're fucking stupid. Kojima had a hand in it because his studio created the basic framework before the gave up and handed it to platinum.

Btw Armstrong did nothing wrong and he would be a perfect president for nation that has gone soft.
>>
>>68456843
He was the leader of the plot and design.

His fucking Company is named kojima productions, his autism is confirmed.

He is responsible for it since he is connected to it. duh.

Its like persona staff are responsible for the cross over with that cuck game fire emblem, as thus since they are connected of course they are both cuck games that only cucks play in the literal sense and not just meme sense.
>>
Maybe
>>
>>68457377
It was made by Platinum studio, not Kojima productions.
>>
>>68457224
Kojima openly said he disliked the MGR and its vision of his universum, he even barely considered it canon.
>>
>>68458073
No nigger.
Railguns nor nuclear weapons do not work that way.

Its like they are trying to be like that black sonic with guns.
>>
>>68458267
Its as Canon as mgs3, you know the game where ghosts are somehow scientific and that a 50 year old woman can beat a man because GRLL POWER!
THe plot was even more stupid than the gameplay.
>>
>>68458267
Still doesn't change the fact that he provided input (I will give you that it was not as much as other games).

Besides Kojima was a hack pretty much past MGS2. I did enjoy the story and gameplay for all the games though. They are easily some of the better games in my collection.
>>
>>68459114
>>68459230
All I told you was that MGR was not produced by Kojima and that he disliked it, and you jump to some other, completely unrelated arguments.
>>
>>68451212
The Senator does so many things right it's scary. I could point well over a dozen. Specifically Nonverbal and Power Language. The words are meaningless. He could be preaching about cat food and people would give a shit.
>>
>>68459794
Fun Fact. Senator Armstrong literally states "Make america Great again" and 90% of pol isn't even aware of it. Think about it.
>>
>>68460018
We all know. The reason we don't stress the connection to him and Trump is because it would undoubtedly leak out to reddit and the world.

>MSM receives tip that Trump wants to purge the weak, destroy the media, and everyone who is against making America great again.
>They also receive tip that he is building a weapon to surpass metal gear and his reasons include Nanomachines, son.
>>
>>68461849
The metaphor is too strange to link, and there is another reason it won't work, but they are welcome to try.
>>
File: Nanomachines Son.jpg (8 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines Son.jpg
8 KB, 239x200
>>68451212
>>
>>68459794
When you have NANOMACHINES son, you can preach peace and puppies and be a total badass.
>>
File: 1457754576118.png (1 MB, 989x1334) Image search: [Google]
1457754576118.png
1 MB, 989x1334
>>68465731

And Nanomachines are the just the beginning... there are so many more things.

They don't teach this shit anymore which is why the God-Emperor will make America Great Again.
>>
>>68451212
I have turbo-autism and he makes me cringe.
>>
>>68466980
You should. Autism is a sign of weakness.
>>
>>68456444
>edgelord
>cucked
>faggot
>anti-"Make America Great Again" sentiment
>coming from a Swedecuck

Color me surprised.
>>
This guy is a Social Darwinist pure and simple...so ya probably.
>>
File: Sam Hyde.jpg (35 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
Sam Hyde.jpg
35 KB, 607x608
>>68467072
>>
>>68451212
No, his "might makes right" argument has no place in any civilized country. He wanted laws to bend to the powerful, something we already see happening when corporations or other people are involved, when they exist to protect the weakest part of society.

Solidus was the true american patriot who wanted to uphold the constitution and the will of the foundin fathers.
>>
>>68456444
The tracking of nuclear missiles is done in the assent stage and then the projected impact location is plotted based on it's speed and and direction. A gun fired nuke would actually be incredibly hard to track unless you were looking right at the gun when it was fired.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.