[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A better world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: mojeproj.jpg (38 KB, 597x178) Image search: [Google]
mojeproj.jpg
38 KB, 597x178
So today i received this message from my university, its pretty much a competition, you just upload your video to social media and the judges decide on who's the best.

So i thought, who is the best source of knowledge when it comes to making the world a better place?

>SJW 'friends'
No
>Politically retarded family
No
>The media
No
>Shitty vote pandering Australian government
No
>Random anon posting on a Vietnamese cartoon board
Yes.

So pol, what would YOU do to make the world a better place?

Top 3-5 will be included in my video and be linked directly to my universities webpage/facebook/twittter/youtube, serious/non-serious ideas IDGAF really
>>
File: Jihad.jpg (168 KB, 1600x898) Image search: [Google]
Jihad.jpg
168 KB, 1600x898
Only God can bring about change and we can get him to bring change through winning a holy war.

Allah is the one true god and Muhammad is his Prophet.
>>
>>68450427
an easy way to change the world is to just nuke everything. it definitely wouldn't be the same afterwards :^)
>>
Just do a video about why all whites need to be genocided. They'll love it.
>>
Nothing but buzzwords a la

white privilege feminism oppression and systems of power working with queer non-binary people of color to protect queer and black bodies from ingrained power structures designed to oppress and deny
>>
>>68451028
>Black Polo hat

disgusting
>>
>>68450427
#StopIslamophobia
>>
Basically compress "With Open Gates" to 30 seconds and add a message in the end.
>>
Just post a 30-second video of Hiroshima.
>>
>No Donald yet

I am dissapoint
>>
Go and masturbate Sanders and put that up.
>>
>>68450427
GTKRWN.
>>
Eugenics.

You know it would work just people are pussies
>>
>>68454200

Dubs don't lie anon you gotta do it now
>>
>>68450427
Send a 30 second clip from a nazi propoganda film, like a concentration camp or some brutal Stalingrad fighting
>>
>>68450427
Take a short Hitler speech, change the subs to be about world peace and say it was by someone in merkels cabinet
>>
I just remembered something from religion class in catholic school.

There's a concept of a culture of death vs a culture of life, bla bla, abortion, bla.

But if you take the words from the encyclical, which I believe was written by Pope John Paul the second, and add the word jew to a few sentences, it's literally /pol/ tier rhetoric.
>>
Show 25 seconds of refugees fucking shit up and then at the end just fade-in with the words "End Islam".
>>
>>68453337
>>68455498
This.
>>
how about a 30 second video of something progressing through life, studying and then getting a job, and being a useful member of society

now that's how you make the world a better place
>>
>>68454745
This
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.