[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the prison industrial complex real, or is it just a meme that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: US-Prisons.jpg (37 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
US-Prisons.jpg
37 KB, 400x266
Is the prison industrial complex real, or is it just a meme that liberals use to excuse the crimes of niggers?
>>
>>68449435

As in the case of the war on drugs, it's a little bit of A and a little bit of B.
>>
Of course it's a meme. You commit a crime, you go to jail.

I don't get why liberals complain that there's too many brothers in jail. What do you think they got sentenced for? Sagging their pants?
>>
>>68449435
Yeah it's both. Doh.
>>
>>68449435
It's both.
>>
>>68449435
Both. I think it's really bullshit that prisons are privately owned and operated, if you're going to be locked away against your will it should at least be the government doing it.
>>
I thought this sub-forum was for the more intellectually inclined folks. How about some answers longer than 4 words?
>>
>>68449435
The premise is almost funny. How are jails profitable venture for the government? Even if they create some semislave labor for the inmates, the companies they partner with could as easily move to vietnam and produce the goods for a comparable price and have less environmental restrictions.
>>
>>68450657
Wait, there are private prisons in the US? That's fucking insane.
>>
>>68449435
Sometimes its kids
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal
>>
>>68449435
>US-Prisons.jpg
>not all niggers
Get a better image OP
>>
Ask hillary when she goes there
>>
>>68451254
The majority of prisons are private, which creates a huge conflict because the owners benefit from increased crime. It's a fucked up system. If you weren't a hardened criminal when you went in, you sure as hell will be when you get out (or you'll just turn gay after taking 50 cocks a day)
>>
>>68449435
the privatized prisons experiment in america failed. they actually released prisoners who still legally had to serve time because the company went bankrupt

they couldnt afford to feed them and services the prisoners could do didnt make enough money even with government subsidies
>>
>>68450796
your a huge faggot
>>
>>68452087
>your a huge faggot

Subtle Australian shit posting.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.