[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamic terrorism is the result of Western meddling in the Middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1458488424025.jpg (107 KB, 500x759) Image search: [Google]
1458488424025.jpg
107 KB, 500x759
Islamic terrorism is the result of Western meddling in the Middle East in the last 15 years.

Remove guy keeping peace in Iraq? Check.
Remove guy keeping peace in Libya? Check.
Remove guy keeping peace in Syria? Currently in progress.

You can hate Islam as much as you want and can blame Muslims all you want. But, at the end of the day it's your fucking fault for voting in warmongering imbeciles.
>>
>>68448754
9/11 was before all of that.

/Thread
>>
>>68448977
.... which was itself a direct result of Western meddling in the Middle East.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motives_for_the_September_11_attacks#Stated_motives

Go be stupid elsewhere, chav.
>>
>>68448977
>t. millennial who doesn't know anything about Western foreign policy before the 90s
>>
>>68448754

Agree 100%
>>
>>68448754
If you removed Merkel, Obama and Trudeau, will the Germans, Americans and Canadians take part in terrorist groups and start wars?
>>
>>68450154
If the process of removing those three shills killed hundreds of thousands of Germans, Americans and Canadians and re-opened ancient sectarian wounds then you bet your kike ass they would.
>>
>>68449194
It doesn't say anything about Jews so I'm going have to say your source is biased buddy.
>>
>>68450154
Nope because we haven't been inbred over thousands of years
>>
>>68448754
And you still believe democracy exists.
>>
>>68450456
europe been to many wars in the last century and non of them resulted in theistic terrorist groups trying to establish a chrstian state.
>>
Tell me if I'm wrong but IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT AMERIFAT GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
>>68450154
So, the IRA wasn't a terror group?

Right, got it.
>>
Or maybe because Islam was always violent even before the crusades have ever happened.
>>
>>68450931
Yeah, you're right. Instead, they resulted in nationalistic terror groups like ETA popping up.
>>
>>68451163

The "I" in "IRA" stands for Irish, you dimwit
>>
>>68451362
does ETA groups remotely resemble the situation in the middle east? dont be stupid.
>>
>>68451602
ETA is one group you moron.

Clearly you have been sniffing too much Palestinian ass lately to have been reading history books.
>>
>>68448754
>deposed Saddam
>iraqis cheered

>deposed Ghaddafi
>lybians cheered

>want to remove Assad
>half the country would celebrate

Muslims are just entitled little shits who really want something until they get it, and then complain that it was better before.
>>
>>68448754
Muslims have been terrorizing people for nearly 2,000 years you fucking pleb
>>
>>68451769
you didnt answered my question, fatty.
>>
>>68451843
Right, none of those dictators ever faced opposition to their rule in their respective countries.

Saddam and Gaddafi would not have been deposed by their own people if the West didn't step in to bring "freedom and democracy!".
>>
>>68452377
That's weird, because Muslims have only existed for 1,400 years. Jews have been financially terrorizing the world since 2000BC.
>>
>>68452573
you cant ignore the substance of what he said because its not accurate enough for you. cunt.
>>
>>68453303
>implying he's correct

So, are the Chinese terrorist now because they've been doing pretty much the same thing to their neighbors?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.