[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girlfriend was fingered by a nigger in highschool am I a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1453689956278.jpg (24 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1453689956278.jpg
24 KB, 736x736
my girlfriend was fingered by a nigger in highschool am I a cuck?
>>
>>68447774
do you get off on the idea?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>68447774
I reckon you were looking for /b/ with this trash?
>>
>>68447899
fuck no its disgusting and everytime its brought up she cries and says she felt like a race traitor. She also sucked like two other guys dicks but they were white and she is still a virgin. Its the nigger that bothers me.
>>
>>68448208

/thread
>>
>>68448297
You're fine. Niggers are pushy and women are naturally submissive.

Its the fault of those that allow multicultural societies to exist. Not your girlfriend.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>68448541
>>68448297
>>68447774
Or maybe your girlfriend loved the taste of BBC and is starting to regret it now because she's a retard :^)
>>
You must find the nigger,
and finger his butt.
>>
>>68448297
>She also sucked like five other guys dicks but they were white

and she is a multicultural slut
>>
Up to you bro, it's on the edge.
I would pass. There are fish in the sea who haven't been fingered by a nigger....
>>
>>68449032
no never went near any dick. she was could never go through with it. If she ends up lying i will just dump her. but she is perfect in every other way she just keeps touting her last "summer" as a mistake and she is very very conservative now.
>>
>>68449848
>sucked like five other guys dicks
>fingered by nigger
>very very conservative

lel
>>
>>68450196
This

If she let a nigger finger her that shows she is at least open to being attracted to niggers.
Into the trash it goes
>>
File: fucking cucks.png (2 MB, 800x1422) Image search: [Google]
fucking cucks.png
2 MB, 800x1422
>>68449848
Sounds a lot like my GF

>Good girl in HS, didn't even have a BF
>Freshmen year of college and half way through Sophomore year
>Fucks 12 dudes
>sucked a black guys dick, or atleast gave him a handjob from what I took from it
>She touted that all those people/year 1/2 were a mistake

So atleast your GF didn't do all that
>>
>>68450196
>>68450560
have you ever loved someone though? i mean i fucking hate it like I mean i HATE it but shes fucking golden in every other respect. thats why i am torn, if she werent a virgin i would have never even touched her but being open to being attracted to niggers is what I am worried about because i think if I caught her with a nigger i would actually kill her and the nigger seriously. It just really sucks and she tries to say i was just as degenerate for always smoking weed and getting drunk and hooking up with 1 girl during that time. But its not true and i know shes filthy but she treats me so good and literally does everything i say, she follows the tradition values I carry and acts as a woman should. And to be honest it is her fault but it is also the disgusting society we live in where it lets girls in the mainstream act like this and be degenerate. I seriously believe it was a mistake and I bet you all would too, BUT IT WAS A FUCKING DIRTY FUCKING SUBHUMAN APE. thats what i am torn over :(
>>
File: image.png (344 KB, 340x523) Image search: [Google]
image.png
344 KB, 340x523
>>68450857
>>
>>68450857
Why are you still with her?
>>
>>68450857
holy fuck dude im not that fucking cucked jesus fucking christ
>>
>>68450857
dude
>>
>>68451690
If she was a virgin then you should have proof she never fucked anyone. That's all that matters.

Stop being such a fucking baby.
>>
>>68447774
She will she will cuck you.
>>
>>68451690
dude, she is dick sucker, fingered by a nigga. what will happen after she lose virginity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvWV0ANJqMs
>>
>>68447774
Any woman who would kiss a nigger is trash. Period. Dump.
>>
Sorry to break it to you mate, but it's better that you dump her than suffer the heart break. I broke it off with my cutie "I don't like sex" ex after I found out she straight up cheated on me multiple times during our relationship.

You can't trust a cute face, look at actions not words. I don't know if you've had your heart broken before, but it is not fun, believe me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.