[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: ss (2016-03-23 at 01.16.53).png (14 KB, 474x187) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-23 at 01.16.53).png
14 KB, 474x187
POL BTFO
>>
>>68447577
That's not a Muslim, just a confused Christian.
>>
I love how his first reaction isn't to empathize with the victims but to try and cover his own ass.
>>
>>68447577
Then he went on his day and worshipped his pedophile prophet
>>
(you)
>>
>>68447577
anybody who doesn't realize that you can't generalize about a whole religion that is as big as Islam is a fucking faggot.

>>68447934
>cover his ass

um, how is this not normal? he knows people will exaggerate about Islam because they know so little about it. it's self-serving to cover your ass, sure, but there is nothing wrong with it since he didn't bomb anybody himself yet.
>>
>>68447577
that didn't actually happen
>>
Jesus Christ it's always about them. "Yeah people died, but now we have to worry about this guys feelings." Fuck moderate Muslims. I don't care about you. I care about the ones who are killing us and those who are dead, I don't give a single fuck about how this effects you
>>
>>68447577
>falling for taqiyya

If he's serious he wouldn't be Muslim
>>
Do i think every Muslim is a blood thirsty killer? No, that's silly. There are decent Muslim people.

That doesn't change the fact that there is something flawed with their religion that is the cause of all this violence.

I hate Islam. I don't necessarily hate every Muslim in the world.
>>
>crying because some mudshit told a story
>>
>>68448542
What a dumbass. It shows the absolute lack of empathy of Islam as a whole. Christians give hundreds of millions to charity every year.
>>
>>68447577
>implying that actually happened
>>
>>68447577
every muslim i've personally knew (not just "some cabbie i had a few words with") has told me the same motherfucking thing: islam is "the religion of peace" only through submission. islam means submission. peace is achieved by forcing everybody to become muslim.
>>
OP is a faggot, so is the person who posted the tweet.
>>
File: pfaehlen.jpg (82 KB, 313x455) Image search: [Google]
pfaehlen.jpg
82 KB, 313x455
>>68447577
Fucking Muzzshit liar.
He deserves a long and painful death.

We are muslims, but not terrorist. I can't hear it any more. They are all supporter of terror with their retarded religion
>>
>>68448542
so if your mother dies, your first instinct will not be to mourn her death but to be sad that you now have to do your own laundry?
>>
File: pure-coincidence.jpg (59 KB, 728x914) Image search: [Google]
pure-coincidence.jpg
59 KB, 728x914
>>
>>68447577

>he thinks about the brainwashed child

so the only one he felt sorry for is the suicide bomber

truly ebin
>>
>>68447803
They're pretty much the same religion
>>
>>68449336
Even better, a nigger kills your mother and your first thoughts are "What a poor nigger, how society has caused him to become so!" Followed by "And woe is me for now having to do my own laundry"
>>
>>68449568
It's like the fabled MIB.
>>
>>68447577
>things that never happened
>>
>>68447577
Reminds me of Hillary's "Women are the primary victims of war, they lose their sons, fathers, husbands" shit.
>>
File: 2132312.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
2132312.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>68447577
>people getting their legs and heads blown off
>BUT THINK OF THE POLITICAL REPERCUSSIONS WE MUSLIMS HAVE TO FACE.

Every time.
>>
>>
>>68447577
>look at this dirty muslim nigger think about his religion first instead of all the victims
Yes, the post in OP's pic is a 100% accurate transcript of their entire conversation.
>>
>>68447577
Hes only sad because the gibs are over and he has to go back if he still identifies with that shit religion then he is part of the problem
>>
>>68447577
well while the situation is shitty I do not see any fucking muslims coming up front in masses in the west condemning these attacks, if Muslims want to be taken seriously they should be fucking marching around Europe or the world asking for forgiveness and have a major plan to remove their own pest. However back to reality this will never happen because they know it works for them, they will know it will weaken the people and make better room for more immigration to come in.
>>
Could have sworn that was copypasta from the Paris attacks.
>>
maybe the muslim instead of being sad, should talk to his fellow "peaceful" muslims and do something about those retarded violent muslims. But the white faggot doesn't care even about even the victims of muslims and only that he cried like a little bitch. GG western europe
>>
>>68447577
Yet Muslims will do nothing to change their practice of their religion and then wonder why this keeps happening.
>>
Tweets like these need to end with "and then I asked him how felt about gays, and he started screaming behead them and allah akbar!"
>>
Trump should have named a country instead of a religion, but because of how previous administrations messed up the middle east there wasn't anything Trump could fit into a soundbite other than Muslim.
>>
Ah yes, the liberals love to trot this one out.
(1/2)
>claim to love America
>complain about its ostensible white supremacy and patriarchy all the fucking time
>>
(2/2)
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.