[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California poster here. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
California poster here. Ask me anything.
>>
Are you voting for Trump in the primary?
>>
build wall
>>
>>68446539
SoCal? Listening to John and Ken?
>>
>>68447702
I'm not sure yet. I disagree with his import substitution industrialization economic policies. From my studies, I've noticed that this approach only benefits developing countries that are trying to become competitive in the international market. If you look at Latin American in the 1930-60s, you'll see implementation of this approach. However, this will not work, I believe, for two reasons: 1) many companies may find it more profitable to leave the US and sell to other countries, considering the fact that the US accounts for ~5% of the world's population and 2) this will cause a significant increase in prices (cost-push inflation) that may rise faster than wages.
>>
>>68446539
>cigarette
What's it like to have no self-control?
>>
>>68448530
Ahaha no John and Ken
>>
209 reporting in.
Did you know? California, Oakdale specifically, was the known as the cowboy capitol of the world?
>>
Turkish Royals are my favorite cigarettes
>>
File: image.jpg (362 KB, 870x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362 KB, 870x500
>>68448568
>>
WASSUP! SHOUT OUT TO THA IMPERIAL VALLEY
>>
>>68449701
this. i was happy to find another califag for once but then you had to go and be all faggoty
>>
C O M M O N F L A G
O
M
M
O
N

F
L
A
G
>>
>>68449701
How so? I'm still undecided on who I'll cast my vote for.
>>
>>68446539
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
File: NATE-DIAZ.jpg (38 KB, 390x270) Image search: [Google]
NATE-DIAZ.jpg
38 KB, 390x270
>>68449087
>>
>>68448568
jesus
>posts a real life, researched, well thought out, perfectly delivered coherent answer

w-who are you
>>
Smoking? In California?
>>
>>68446539
Have you ever been to Europe? If so, is Cali as nice as, say, Sweden, Denmark, or the nice areas of Germany?

Are you as commie as /pol/ says besides with guns and the environment (water rights)?
>>
File: 1453815157942.jpg (123 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
1453815157942.jpg
123 KB, 600x436
>>68446539

Goddamnit, you couldn't even be white. Way to stereotype us even more.

At least you smoke Turks.
>>
>>68450250
its all the rage anoung fags and queers
>>
>>68450236
I'm trying to save freedom in the West
>>
Mexican Califag here, hijacking thread.

AMA
>>
>>68448568
the US has never specifically turned away from its own industry, only made the environment non profitable. the implication trump makes is that he's going to unfuck environmental and workers regulation. or something magical, maybe
>>
>>68449091
same desu
>>
>>68450400
I'm half white, but I'm usually mistaken for Mexican or Iberian. I've made it a point to divorce myself from Mexican culture. I love this country more than anything, and I'm an American before anything else.
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 1000x663
Glorious High Deserts here

I hate this state and all the fags that live in the Bay and Basin
>>
>>68450962
I love going out there. It's beautiful. Love the state, hate the people.
>>
>>68450903

I bet you're cool, bro. Just said that because /pol/ and all the filthy Easterners who'll give us shit because

>muh mixed
>>
>>68450903
iktf. tfw third generation
>>
>>68450373
Sadly, I've never been outside of the States. I've traveled quite a bit, as far as New York, but I've never been to Europe. I hope to go after I graduate college
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.