[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuckbook degeneracy thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: ALSKJD.png (492 KB, 483x591) Image search: [Google]
ALSKJD.png
492 KB, 483x591
Cuckbook degeneracy thread
>>
>>68444931
Buddhism is not a good religion, been to Buddha man country, it ain't no good
>>
>thinking you understand the nature of reality better than Buddha

wew
>>
>>68445333
You are doing her a huge disservice by posting her name on this board. You should delete this thread.
>>
Buddhism sucks, no one is willing to bomb buildings or blow themselves up for thier fake God, beta lead religion
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 624x351
>mfw
>>
Someone to remind everyone what buddhists are currently doing to muslims....?

Yeah...
>>
>>68444931
>no one is really evil, they just happen to do evil things in the name of a certain religion :^)
>all those rapes and deaths that would have been avoided, are a small price to pay to show just how tolerant and non-racist we are
>>
>>68446045
Why buddhists are so based?
>>
>>68444931
Reminder that Buddhism is actually a great religion that has been slandered by dopey white liberals.
>>
>>68445618
Actually Buddhists slaughter the fuck out off Muslims that enter their territories. They can be pretty hardcore
>>
>>68445107
I'm pretty sure I do senpai
>>
>ivory tower white liberal woman acting like she understands Buddhism
>real Buddhists fight and kill Muslims every day
>>
ha Buddhist fucking hate Muslims, atleast the non practitioners but even they passively agree Muslims are faggots
>>
>>68444931
look at them faces
WE WUZ BUDAZ N SHIET
>>
>>68446641
There are several militant sects of Buddhism, and pretty much all of them hate Islam.
>>
>>68444931
Ah m8 even people who I considered friends are driving up the fucking wall with this apologist trash

And now they all think im some racsist (despite the fact im fucking black) because I back trump
>>
>>68447366
Non whites that don't follow their dogma are heretics that must be purged. There is literally nobody they hate more than you
>>
>>68448268
Im used to it on both sides anyway

Its ironic too, they always jokes how I "act white" as if that isnt racist in itself

Obviously lefties are unable to see there own hypocrisy
>>
>>68446269
Because they are literally based.
>>
>>68448984
Yeah if you aren't acting like a hoodrat you aren't "black" according to those people

It's pretty fucked up
>>
>>68444931
>No one is really evil
Either false, or true merely in a tautological sense by which evil is defined as a property of actions rather than as an intrinsic quality, in which case it is not a notable point for any reason except semantics.

>They are led astray by ignorance
Whatever the reason they are dangerous, and if we can stop them then we should.
>>
>>68444931
this is literally a made-up quote though
>>
>>68446771
People are going to be violent and hateful no matter the religion.
>>
>>68444931
You don't have to be evil to be a shitstain on society though
>>
>>68447366

All niggers will hang on the day of the rope.
>>
>>68444931
im a buddhist. i agree with this. but that doesn't negate the fact that islam is cancer and should be wiped off this earth
>>
>>68451205
Yeah right, you wont even sort out the muslims who actively want us dead

I think blacks are the least of our worries

But obviously keep mentioning niggers otherwise you'll lose popularity on an anonymous image board
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.