[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realized that Milo Jewanopolis is only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: good goyim.png (98 KB, 599x292) Image search: [Google]
good goyim.png
98 KB, 599x292
How old were you when you realized that Milo Jewanopolis is only pretending to care about le vidya journalism to get betabux from meme-right /v/irgins?
>>
>>68444032
No shit, the dudes whole career is saying the opposite for attention, he doesn't care what the subject is
>>
>>68444032
He was always pretty honest and open about the fact that he doesn't give a shit about video games and was only interested in reporting about the cultural aspect of feminism and SJWs invading another space.
>>
>>68444032
Give him a break he needs money for PrEP and Newports.
>>
>>68444032
OP is autistic
>>
>>68444032
It's the same for virtually all of these e-celebrities.
They're counter-culture hipsters for the most part. If our views went mainstream, they'd undoubtedly move onto something else.
>>
File: beta males btfo.png (111 KB, 598x295) Image search: [Google]
beta males btfo.png
111 KB, 598x295
>>68444377
Why is a virgingate beta male calling anyone autistic?
>>
>>68444231
Except he has facts and stats to back up what he says, something that the people he's arguing against don't usually have

Based Milo is based
>>
>>68444709
>i give a shit about shit journalism
kill yourself OP its clear that the faggot doesn't care about video games and anyone who thinks he does should off them selves
>>
>>68444739
Do /pol/ memechildren know that based is Ebonics for crackhead?
>>
>>68444658
Not really. Milo was always anti-feminist and anti-PC culture. How is it contrarian for him to take a stand against these things regardless whether or not he cares about the industry they infiltrated?
>>
>>68444295
Yes. It would have been a stupid plan to pretend to be passionate about games. So easy to get found out.
>>
>>68444295
>>68444905
But GG wasn't about feminism or SJWs. It was about ethics in video games journalism.
>>
>>68444894
Well luckily for me I don't talk nigger
>>
File: GG btfo.png (171 KB, 598x455) Image search: [Google]
GG btfo.png
171 KB, 598x455
"/pol/ /v/irgins are just a bunch of awkward fatasses"
t. le based faggot
>>
He's a faggot Zionist Jew, and cannot be trusted. These people should be purged from our ideology. They offer nothing of actual value.
>>
>>68445208
But you just did
>>
>>68444870
But no one does think he cares about video games. His only interest is that insofar, video games are the only fandom that revolted against feminist overeach.
>>
>>68445208
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSLcYQHqFQ
>>
>>68445541
thats my point m8
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
Is it just me or is gamer-gate and the resulting fallout the saddest non-issue ever? Humor me for a second. It has two unsympathetic groups slinging shit at each other and I'm pretty sure 99% of gamers don't know or care about their fight.

Seriously if you're involved in this from either side you need to evaluate your life and what you're doing with it.
>>
>>68445700
/thread
>>
>>68445700
8gag was popularized because of virgingate, and most people on here seem to have a temper tantrum whenever Sarkesian makes a new video so a lot of people on /pol/ clearly care.
>>
>>>/v/

Also nobody here cares what this mentally ill attention seeker wants. All homosexuals are narcissistic attention seekers without fail.
>>
>>68445988
>nobody on /pol/ cares about le based faggot
Okay anon, just admit that you were wrong about him no need to deny how /pol/ is completely obsessed with him.
>>
>>68445700
It's basically just a small group of people making a money and name for themselves by either raking in Patreon cash from pathetic male guilt cucks or ad revenue from autistic "GG warriors".
>>
>>68446155
Most people here don't like you or homosexuals in general. Fuck off already.
>>
>>68446783
You are delusional or in complete denial that /pol/ worships Milo and is much more pro-faggot ever since he became popular on here.
>>
>>68444295
Actually he's been open that he has changed his mind about video games after being with the community and playing games with them
>>
File: fags.jpg (64 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
64 KB, 512x640
>>68444032
from the start it was obvious

he's a nigger-loving poz pig and will never be an ally
>>
>>68444032
How old were you when you realized that le vidya journalism was a petty piece of shit and that the real debate is about corporations, moral decline and psychopathic office politics and how this can all filter through without question by the supposedly moral.
>>
Milo is slimy as fuck. You gotta be totally dense to not notice that.
>>
>>68448418
>How old were you when you realized that le vidya journalism was a petty piece of shit

Since always, that's why I am making fun of it.

>real debate is about corporations, moral decline and psychopathic office politics and how this can all filter through without question by the supposedly moral.

Is this what /v/irgins in denial tell themselves?
>>
>>68444709
seems about right to me. most consolefags are pungent beta male bollock-scratchers and twelve-year-olds
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.