[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sisters in high school, 10th grade to be precise. Im in charge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1457654427399.png (505 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1457654427399.png
505 KB, 600x400
My sisters in high school, 10th grade to be precise. Im in charge of picking her up after school because Im a neet, no big deal. Lately every day when I go to pick her up, she and another girl (white, blonde) are hanging around with a nigger. What can I do to prevent this or is it doomed? All she does is hide in her room at home on skype or whatever the fuck kids use on their iphones. The media she consumes primarily stems from nigger culture, especially in regards to music. She idolizes arianna grande.

Am I fucked or is there anything I can do to prevent this?
>>
>>68440988
she's doomed. She wants his cock already.
>>
>>68440988
You're sad. Go out, get some friends.
>>
>>68440988
One day, walk home with her through a ghetto.
>>
>>68440988
you don't have to do anything.. if he is indeed a nigger she will find out for herself shortly.
>>
>>68441780
figured

>>68441938
just because youre a cuck doesnt mean everyone else is.

>>68442104
I drive there, not walk. even im scared of the ghettos

>>68442396
shortly after he cums in her? having a sister/daughter is the worst thing imaginable, now i see why the chinese stoned theirs for years.
>>
Would your parents disapprove?
>>
>>68444202
My mom hates it
My dads rarely home, works long hours and doesnt say much to any of us

I feel like i have to be the voice of reason but i suck at being coherent and gathering arguments
>>
>>68444508
you will never convince a woman of anything with logic unless its tied to their cashflow getting cut off.

Best you can do is laugh and make fun of her for making shitty choices, and maybe "get lost" one day on the way home and drive through a ghetto.
>>
Show her stories about what niggers do to white women and try to make her hate them
>>
>>68444945
right, our dad will continue paying for her iphone and she will waste hours every day on instagram consuming nigger culture. i do taunt for her it and tell her its a mistake and how others will look at her like trash but it has no effect.

>>68444977
got any stories? like the other guy said logic isnt cutting it. girls are fucking retarded
>>
>>68445343
>it has no effect.
It's because you're a neet.

It's time to switch tactics. Bring nigger culture into your house to the point where your father can't ignore it anymore and puts his foot down. If he doesn't he either supports it or is dead inside.
>>
Tell her to change otherwise your going to pimp her ass out in the ghetto than she see how they treat their women. Or find a black skank and get them to tell her all about the joys of nigger culture
>>
>>68440988
Tell her you like that black kid she hangs out with and he seems really cool
>>
You need to take action in your own life aswell to be a rolemodel for her
>>
>>68445930
Could work try flirting with the nogger she hangs around with to fuck with her mind and his
>>
>>68445799
this works too
>I see you hanging out with black men but why no black women? You're not racist and objectivizing black people are you? In that case why don't we go down to the ghetto and I can pimp you out for some cash since all you seem to want is black men.

Of course you must remember this line is a nuclear bomb. Might want to take the second half out to reduce yield.
>>
>>68440988
She's already been blacked 2bh
>>
>>68440988
The fact is, your sister is gonna be a whore for the next twenty years at the very least, don't let it consume you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.