[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Norwegian living in Vancouver, Canada anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 9
File: norway.png (441 KB, 640x485) Image search: [Google]
norway.png
441 KB, 640x485
Ask a Norwegian living in Vancouver, Canada anything.
>>
tits with stamp?
>>
>>68439866
Pic unrelated. CIS gender male.
>>
>>68439782
are you enjoying the chinese cuisine?
>>
>>68440070
Never wanted Chinese food less since I came here. Hygienic standards are not up to par with what I'm used to.
>>
Is Norway a good place to flee to for when Canada falls?
Is Norwegian hard to learn?
Is making fun of the swedish cucks below you a thing in Norway?
>>
Is that you in the pic?

Why did you move to Leafworld?
>>
Why the hell does living in Canada and being Norwegian make you interesting enough for your own "ask me anything" thread?

Here, have a free reply. Moron.
Now fuck off
>>
>>68439782
Do you have an innie or an outtie?
>>
reddit is that way
>>
>>68439782
Victoria is better, less Asian and east Indian. Better weather and cheaper real estate. Our women are all liberal nightmares though
>>
>>68439782
Have you gone to Fritz's for poutine? What about Japadog?
>>
>>68439782
What do you think of Canadians, Anon? Have you made many friends?

Is it true that Vancouver is like 99% Asian?
>>
do the refugees rape you as hard there as they did back in norway?
>>
>>68441194
>Is Norway a good place to flee to for when Canada falls?

It is not I'm afraid, it's worse than Canada. Whites could possibly become a minority in Norway before they will in Canada, and there is less space and room for white self-determination.

>Is Norwegian hard to learn?
It is one of the easiest languages one can learn as an English speaker. They are relatively closely related (both in the Germanic group). As for pronunciation, the rolling r is usually the biggest challenge.

>Is making fun of the swedish cucks below you a thing in Norway?

Loathing Swedes has been a thing in Norway the last 100 years. Lately for their unparalleled cuckery. There is also some concern for the brethren in the East too though.
>>
>>68439782
I'm a half flip, if you ever want to beat up some chinks with me then we can chill. How old are you btw?
>>
>>68441471
Met a leaf when I studied in England. Cucked out and moved to Canada when she presented the come here or fuck you.
>>
>>68439782
hvor mye er det for bonna, og hvordan er den i forhold til her hjemme? Driter snuten i det nå, eller blir du deportert for å royke en rev?
>>
Why did you pick Vancouver, arguably one of the shittiest western cities?

If you wanted to go to BC so bad you should have gone to Victoria or Kelowna.
>>
>>68442132
Wait what? You're saying that women in Victoria are more liberal than women in Vancouver?
>>
>>68442875
It's generally cheaper, not OP btw.
>>
>>68442192
Tried the latter one. Would not recommend.

Will try Fritz's.
>>
File: few-words.png (237 KB, 720x557) Image search: [Google]
few-words.png
237 KB, 720x557
>>68439782
Hej!

Tittar eller få fan ut!

(Söt flicka vi skojar bara. Hur har du det i Kanada?)
>>
>>68443068
Victoria has a lot of college aged women so probably more. Vancouver is very liberal but the fresh off the boat asians skew it slightly more conservative because they come from very conservative countries.
>>
>>68442223
>What do you think of Canadians, Anon? Have you made many friends?

Since I've only lived in Vancouver, most Canadians I meet are Asians, and it's quite clear that they consider themselves "Canadian" as in the traditional meaning of the word.

Vancouver is a very Chinese city. Landlord is Chinese even. It's quite clear that other communities are being gradually replaced here.

You basically only see whites when you go, downtown or out in the wealthier suburbs. Not made many friends for that reason.
>>
>>68441194
>Is Norwegian hard to learn?
you're speaking a scandinavian dialect now, no it should be very easy for an english speaker to learn modern nork.

>Is making fun of the swedish cucks below you a thing in Norway?
hehe this is sort of our thing, particularly when they make a complete ass off them selves internationally, they lose in sport to us and bitch about it or just general true stories from sweden. IE
>True Swede story.
>A man in Sweden goes into coworkers office in the morning
>lets out a horrible fart
>coworker gets furios and goes to the boss
>boss it's happen many times now
>Sven comes to my office and lets out these unbarable farts, particulary in the morning
>I see, farting in the office time you say
SVEN YOUR'E FIRED GET YOUR STUFF YOU RACIST FARTER!
>actually true story
>>
>>68441194
It's fairly easy to learn. Very similar to English, and with more simplified verb forms when compared to the complex monstrosities English and German offer up, for example.
>>
File: fortitude.jpg (244 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
fortitude.jpg
244 KB, 1264x711
Have you seen Fortitude? It's set in Norway. If so, does it capture the feel of the country well?
>>
>>68443991
Is there a single uncucked Scandinavian country? Hows Denmark?
>>
>>68441844
im a norwegian living in norway

ask me anything
>>
>>68442472
Canada's cities, as you may have noticed, are pretty non white, and increasingly so. Your nation, along with your Danish cousins, seem to be one of the few trying to stop the immigrant train. That being said, while I like Oslo, I was surprised how non-white it was.
>>
>>68442875
Alt er billigere. Snuten bryr seg ikke. Ingen bryr seg. Du drar til hvilken som helst shappe og sier du har hodepine.
>>
>>68439782
Bigger cucks Canadian s or Norwegian s?
>>
>>68443285
keked
this is actually true (dialects may vary)
>>
>>68439782
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
If you can afford to eat after paying rent you should go to Burger Heaven in New West.
Whitest neighbourhood next to kits and a fuckload of good eats if you don't mind hoardes of elderly.
>>
>>68443010
My Ontario gf though it was the paradise of earth.

Thanks. Prob will not stay here much longer anyways. Too expensive to rent and buy - only for rich Chinese.
>>
>>68444189
>Söt flicka vi skojar bara. Hur har du det i Kanada?)
Never seen it
>>
which has the best non-shitskin women, oslo or stockholm
>>
white male living in surrey reporting in
>>
>>68443991
>Since I've only lived in Vancouver, most Canadians I meet are Asians, and it's quite clear that they consider themselves "Canadian" as in the traditional meaning of the word.

Meant to say that a lot of the Asians here DON'T consider themselves Canadian. They don't even speak English some of them.
>>
>>68444249
Denmark is the least cucked of them, though still fairly cucked,
>>
>>68445255
how many times have you been mugged by curryniggers?
>>
File: The+finn.jpg (59 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
The+finn.jpg
59 KB, 500x702
>>68444071
Swedish police are chasing a wanted criminal, but when he threatens civilians they back off and allow him to board the train to Oslo. They quickly confer with their station chief and get a message dispatched to the Norwegian police asking for them to apprehend him, along with three photos of the suspect.

The next day, the station in Sweden receives a call from Oslo to relay their progress. "Well, we got the first guy, no problem. The second one took some work but we're closing in on him now and should have him in custody before the end of the day. It's number 3 we're having problems with though, are you sure he's in Oslo?"
>>
>>68444335
>was surprised how non-white it was

Immigration per capita is higher in Norway than in any other Western country I believe. Maybe except Sweden. And it's not like Norway tries to get in the more qualified people like in Canada and the US either.
>>
>>68444434
White Canadians are without doubt bigger cucks. That said, I've only been on the West coast and whites are very liberal here.
>>
>>68444698
Awesome. Will do.
>>
>>68445569
Yes, I have seen those two. It seems to be concentrated in the south, though, no? I am spending two weeks in Norway this December, and I would expect that Svalbard and Tromso will not look like Oslo...
>>
a-are you a cute gril?
>>
>>68445902
>Comparing beautiful Svalbard to Oslo

Really? A better comparison would be Svalbard with Iceland.
>>
>>68445370
never had any real problems, have had my car broken into, im sure it was a white drug addict. The Sikhs have a staring problem, for some reason they will just stare at you and not feel embarrassed about it even when you look at them, no expression on there face at all, its just strange. The highschool kids throw paper plates and other garbage on the ground, iv tried to tell them not to, they dont listen, someone keeps cleaning up after them.
>>
>>68439782
Look, I mean no offense, but we have too much white people in this country already. For every wealthy white person we let live in our country, we deny access and the opportunity of minorities who are truly disadvantaged and currently live in Third World countries to prosper in a developed nation that can accommodate their potential.

Why are you even here? Your native land isn't poor or oppressed, no one wants you in Canada and you don't belong there. And that's not just me talking, that's the majority of what Canadians believe. If we had a affirmative action chart for immigration, which should be enforced, none of you white people would be allowed to even enter the country.

Let some Middle Eastern or Indian take your place. We have already too much white taking over this country.
>>
>>68444698
>you should go to Burger Heaven in New West

And stay out there, you fucking retarded Norwegian faggot.
>>
>>68445902
Nice.

I'd say around 90% of non-whites in Norway live in or around Oslo.

You'll only see whites on Svalbard. Tromso is pretty white but you might see the usual gangs of Middle Easterners and Africans downtown.

Refugees were accommodated in two large ships in the port there last summer. Who knows what it will be like this summer.

Also, prepare for snow.
>>
Tits or virgin boipussi confirmed
>>
>>68446174
Not a comparison, Sven Just trying to say that there are some lovely areas of Norway still left.

Iceland is amazing, as well. I love the cold and nature, and would love to retire there after I finish my career in the cesspool that is NYC.
>>
>>68446396
This is b8, but watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>68446396
So what race are you?

Canada was founded by whites, and to some extent Norwegian settlers. If you have a right to be here, so have I.

I'd participate in restoring Canada, or at least parts of it, to a European stock area and deport you to whatever region of the world your parents came from.
>>
>>68446800
Yeah, we are spending only a day or two in Oslo, to spend a fortune at Maaemo for dinner again, go to the Fram museum again (I'm a huge nerd for polar exploration stuff, and have been learning norwergian so I can read books only available in Norwegian) and maybe see a ballet or opera. Bu the rest of the time will be up north; my gf and i are from upstate NY, and love the cold and snow. She has the possibility of a good job in copenhagen, and a large attraction of it is being close to your country's natural beauty.
>>
>>68446325
lol you go to Enver
>>
>>68439866
This
>>
>>68447491
I'm Aboriginal, the only real Canadian sons with actual claim to the home and native land. With true patriot love for the truth North, both strong and free.
>>
>>68440058
Fuck off back to beig a nobody, then.
>>
>>68447805
Sounds good. NOK is going to shit so you'll save some money this time.

Have a good one!
>>
>>68442472
vancouver used to be a fairly white city with british influences. I liked it a lot better when I used to visit as a kid. Now it's just a shit show unfortunately. Chinese kind of ruined that place. Victoria used to be nice. I wonder if it's still like it was.

>>68445726
yeah vancouver is like portland or seattle in that respect. east of the rockies can be a bit of a different story though.

>>68447491
>Canada was founded by whites
forgetting 10s of thousands of years of natives living here. But anyone who respects others is welcome here IMO. I fucking hate that we're now exporting muslim extremists or that we have people here who have not bothered to learn how to communicate in the language of the area they're living in.

>>68442596
on a side note I have to ask, why are filipinos the only ones who ever say "have a good one" to me?
>>
>>68439782
Yeah, I remember choosing to not go to UBC once I visited their campus in Vancouver because of all of the chinks making the place disgusting through the garbage they'd throw on the ground. You should visit Alberta. Multiculturalism is everywhere unfortunately, but you won't meet liberals here as often.
Go to Victoria if you want to meet some cute girls (although most of them are retarded) before you leave.
>>
>>68448623
Canada was founded by English settlers, not aboriginals.

Fair enough, you might have claims to the land. But how come I have no claim to my land in Norway then? How come every time a Norwegian utters skepticism of the replacement immigration from the third world he can go kill himself?

I don't think white immigration to Canada is to you and your people's disadvantage. Remember, whites are the only ones that feel sorry for you. Whence the Chinese and non-whites get a stronger position here, or even become the majority, you can say goodbye to all your quotas and special treatment.
>>
>>68439782
wanna hang out when i move there at the end of july?
>>
>>68449441
Considering doing a Phd in Edmonton next year.

is Edmonton base?
>>
>>68450226
Not the girl in the picture. Sure. How old are you?
>>
>>68449178
>forgetting 10s of thousands of years of natives living here.

Not forgetting it. Just realizing that the societies founded by the so-called "first nations" were obliterated by English settlers.

Also, don't forget that the first presence of Europeans in Canada is from around year 1000 when the vikings came over and settled the east coast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Anse_aux_Meadows

Also, it cannot be ruled out that stone age Europeans were here before the "first nations". There is its own theory for that and quite some evidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
>>
>>68448623
You were conquered lel.
>>
>>68444276
Er du en slem jente?
>>
>>68450829
thats fine. im 23. i also lived in oslo for a bit. theres gypsies and somalis everywhere now, the gypsies are south of karljohannesgata begging with burger king cups. its fine if youre not the chick im not looking to fugg u
>>
>>68442132
Saskfag who used to live in Victoria, the whole city is a damn liberal nightmare, not just the women. I've never seen so much lgbtqiaxbbqfuck propaganda anywhere
>>
>>68450829
drop me a throw away email or kik or something
>>
>>68452319
Cool

[email protected]

Send a mail
>>
>>68452893
cool
>>
>>68452625

Even Regina and Winnipeg are starting to fall

No place is safe except for Nunavut
>>
>>68451533
didn't the vikings also have to retreat from their settlements tho

there is also some speculation asians came to N.A. before columbus as well. In the end I guess it all doesn't matter though... we are all here now and just have to make the best of it. But it's interesting stuff the precolumbian visitations.

>>68450556
edmonton is a pretty blue collar city and it shows. Everyone seems to be a pipefitter or a nurse. I did my undergrad at U of A. It is a solid school. Decent undergrad and research comes out of the school and I think it ought to rank higher. The winters can be rough (typically late oct -early april with temps at -10 to -20 on average) although it has been a real mild one. Nice thing having the rocky mountains somewhat near by. Edmonton is also a bit of a rough city. Getting stabbed is probably your main risk. Crime is also up since oil is down. The area overall is pretty flat with fields with patches of trees here and there. Not much going for it in terms of going out. Really there are 2 streets to go to. It's also a city where you really need a car to get around. I went to U of Toronto as well and lived there. Although I felt the school was weaker I did enjoy the city much more. I was born and raised in Edmonton. Overall I think you'll have a good educational experience but be pretty bored socially. If you are looking to date don't expect much outside of school people. Most women here are divorced with a kid kind of thing.
>>
>>68439782
Was it easy to move there? Are there a lot of brown people?
>>
>>68453050
East side of Saskatoon, last safe haven for upper class white people. Slowly starting to be taken over by rich, working immigrants. Can't overly complain because they will atleast work, better than out shittier indians
>>
>>68453172

Edmonton = Winnipeg

Very similar to how you described it
>>
>>68439782
Hi, I live in North Vancouver
>>
>>68448623
kek, stay on your reserve or we'll stop the free money
>>
>>68439782
clearly lies, we do not accept non muslim/chinese immagrants
>>
>>68450556
Fuck no,

A lot of drug addicts. Degenerate city. You are probably better off in Ontario.
>>
>>68439782
Where you at in Vancity homes
>>
>>68440058
I still demand tits with timestamp
>>
>>68439782
What made you want to move to an Asian country? Wouldn't Finland feel more like home, if you wanted to do that?
>>
File: macho-man-slim-jim.jpg (37 KB, 345x359) Image search: [Google]
macho-man-slim-jim.jpg
37 KB, 345x359
>>68452131
>Er du en slem jente
TRANSLATION: Snap into a Slim Jim
>>
>>68453241

S toon is a neat city although I've only been there a handful of times

I'm a Winnipegger and If I relocated I'd probably go to Calgary because it's similar enough in size and stuff to do. It's still decently conservative
>>
>>68439782
Why Vancouver?

Should have came to the East Coast and become an alcoholic living on government money.
>>
>>68453745
Fuck your blue bombers and your jets. But seriously, Calgary when oil isn't in the shitter is probably the place to be. However, Stoon gets a bit of bump because we've got minerals and grain as well, not just oil
>>
>>68444276
Hvordan har du det?
>>
>>68453955

The bombers shouldn't exist. Period.

I get a lot of flak saying that though

I have enough assets to make it through the lower economic times. I'm not a pleb who spends every penny made on liquor and hoes
>>
>>68439782
Have you ever tried Surströmming ?
>>
>>68443991
come to the east, where real canada is, there aren't chinks everywhere, and your rent isn't 500% of your weekly pay cheque

>come home, white man
>>
File: jimcleeseonstupid1.gif (718 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
jimcleeseonstupid1.gif
718 KB, 500x279
>>68449967
You're an idiot and this idiot is your own face in the mirror. AND YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE IT.

You were born in what, 1990? How on earth do you, or he, think that you have claim to land based on a historical approximation of the identity-politics of 300 years ago? How fucking retarded can you racist morons possibly be?

The mind, it boggles. I know there's a 50/50 chance you are just trolling but if not... I wonder if you are the victim of inbreeding, criminal miseducation, or both.

I mean you are so stupid you aren't even wrong. You're wandering around the parking lot of the LA county fair and you think you are on alpha centaur, you're fruit loops, your brain has experienced catastrophic failure and no longer functions.
>>
>>68453181
>Was it easy to move there?

Easy. Lie on the border and tell them you're here for a visit. Then smack in an immigration application once your in. A retarded system.

>Are there a lot of brown people?

Yes, but I don't feel unsafe in non-white ares like I would in Europe.
>>
>>68453392
Been on a few hikes there. A lovely area.

How white is it?
>>
File: 1457662354185.jpg (401 KB, 2400x1575) Image search: [Google]
1457662354185.jpg
401 KB, 2400x1575
>>68448623
you have no claim.

you can't claim to not believe in "ownership" and "land rights" and then turn around and say you do when it is convenient. you lost it when you sold it for beads and lost the rest when you lost the war of conquest.

no one cares.

MAGA/MCGA
>>
>>68453392
>>68454932

I just got back from North Vancouver, I was there for a couple months. Apparently it's where all the Persians live, and I certainly saw some Persian markets to corroborate that.
>>
>>68453512
Renting. 950$ a month just on the border of Burnaby. Will never be able to buy here so gotta move soon enough.
>>
>>68453982
Bra. Enn du?
>>
>>68455502
Jeg er bare bra.
>>
>>68454641
Not sure I understand what you're saying.

Do you mean to say that Europeans (aboriginals of Europe) have no claim to the land in Europe but the so-called "first nations" (aboriginals in the Americas) have a claim to the land in the Americas?
>>
>>68455709
Google translate bro
>>
>>68456131
I didn't, I actually tried.But, it was shitty wasn't it? I've been trying to learn Norwegian. Maybe I should just fucking hang myself instead.
>>
>>68456428
It wasn't bad at all. It's just that in Norwegian you'd say "I have it good": jeg har det bra.
>>
>>68456761
Cool.Now I have a question.I know Norwegian has dialects but, do the majority roll their Rs.Luckily for me, I can actually roll my Rs.
>>
>>68439782
How does Chinese dick taste?
>>
>>68457054
The majority does, as well as "proper" Norwegian. The West coast has the same r as the French but they are savages anyways.
>>
>>68457312
Better than Mexican dick I would think
>>
File: 1443940832674.gif (1 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1443940832674.gif
1 MB, 500x600
>>68439782
Do you feel like home do you like how you live ?
>>
>>68457954
I want to fuck the pizza
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-22-22-40-49.png (415 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-22-22-40-49.png
415 KB, 1080x1920
Ok bud
>>
>>68457954
I'm not picky so it's not bad here. I'd prefer living in a small town or city with more European descended people tho. Also, a place that is less liberal.

Downtown Vancouver is very pretty, especially in the summer. Nature around here is pretty awesome too, looks a lot like the Norwegian West coast.
>>
>>68455340
What did that 950 get you? I need to move out at some point and this shit's ridiculous.
>>
>>68458531

You been to the Island?
>>
>>68457954
I want to fuck the pizza
>>
>>68458669
Tiny one bedroom ap. in the renfrew-collingwood area.
>>
>>68458672
Might go in the summer. Heard it's beautiful there. Where to go?

Going to the Sunshine coast in a few weeks
>>
>>68458879
Me first
>>
>>68439782
Ni hao ma?
>>
>>68439782
Kvifor?
>>
>>68452893
you get it? you got another thing? keeps saying it wont send
>>
>>68458972
im looking into the hasting sunrise area. how hard was it to land a place?
>>
>>68459107

Pretty comfy throughout. You might like Victoria a lot, since you mentioned a preference for living in a small town/city. Lots of good rock climbing in Nanaimo. I haven't been to the West side, but I'm sure it's nice. Very little human occupancy.

Unfortunately I live in Ottawa, so I can't say much more than that.
>>
How did you apply for your visa. I want to visit on a work visa
>>
>>68439782

How hard has it been to learn mandarin?
>>
>>68461438

Anon don't be lazy, it's not like it's hard for Australians to obtain Canadian visas.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.