[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have been struck by the Breivik Beam of Power. You gain one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: Breivikbeam.png (254 KB, 921x589) Image search: [Google]
Breivikbeam.png
254 KB, 921x589
You have been struck by the Breivik Beam of Power. You gain one politically rooted power. What is it, and how do you use it?
>>
Mine would be Truth Realization. The other party in an argument can no longer deny a fact, no matter how it makes them feel.
>>
>>68438015
Make any individual unable to vote if I desire such.
>>
File: gored.jpg (54 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
gored.jpg
54 KB, 640x422
>>68438015
>Breivik Beam of Power
cummin sepukku, post pics desu fampai
>>
>>68438477
Just a single individual, or many?

>>68438638
At least try to into English Croatia, you're sort of white.
>>
>>68438833
>sort of white
i'm white, you yellow bastard.
>>
>>68439270
Hitler liked us more than you.
Answer the question or go back to doing whatever the fuck people do in Croatia, you're not important for me to know anything about you off the top of my head.
>>
>>68439426
We kill people, that's what we do. Now that being said, can you help me here and do it yourself, you Enola Gayed + Fukushimed glowing faggot?
>>
File: slavcat.png (841 KB, 578x906) Image search: [Google]
slavcat.png
841 KB, 578x906
>>68439952
Ooga booga, me Slav! Me white!
>>
>>68438015
i can summon the lost souls of hiroshima and nagasaki and sic them on someone
I call it the Spooky Nip Twofer
>>
File: gook.jpg (74 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
gook.jpg
74 KB, 242x251
>>68440247
HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)
>>
File: trudeaudance.webm (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
trudeaudance.webm
3 MB, 500x500
>>68440635
Not the Spirit of Elegant Fancy Dancing Man?
>>
>>68438015
ability to destroy microwave meals
>>
>>68440724
Of course it has to be copy pasta and jokes about Fukushima/a-bombs,it's not like you have any creativity.
>>
>>68440887
I drive old Civic, have GW5000 and I'm happy with my life.
>>
File: 2889761500.jpg (110 KB, 1024x609) Image search: [Google]
2889761500.jpg
110 KB, 1024x609
>>68438015
I would like to have the power to completely and utterly convince myself that everything my political party stand for is the absolute truth and be able to peddle this shit to the masses with a shit grin, empty eyes and a bland ultra conformist appearance.
>>
>>68441413
I'm honestly glad to hear that, happiness is often elusive.
>>
>>68441803
https://go.berniesanders.com/page/event/search_simple

Find an event near you!
>>
>>68438015

The power to summon any political figure's spirit. They appear as a ghostly version of their most memorable form. The ghosts maintain all of the personality of the politician, but are bound to my service. They cannot interact with physical things, with two exceptions: they may possess any politician in a position they also held, for up to 3 hours, or they may possess any likeness of themselves and animate it. Normal people can see them, and film can record them.

Essentially, I'll use it to brow-beat politicians. No president would be capable of resisting the will of the spirits of Mt. Rushmore coming to life and berating modern government's faults for days at a time. Direct haunting will crack the few who can resist.
>>
>>68438015
Hitler charisma.
>>
>>68441847
>happiness is often elusive
that is not true my friend. it is a matter of choice.
i choose freedom over muneys, i'm poor as fuck, Other people are bright;
I alone am dark.
Other people are sharper;
I alone am dull.
Other people have a purpose;
I alone don't know.
I drift like a wave on the ocean,
I blow as aimless as the wind.

I am different from ordinary people.
I drink from the Great Mother's breasts.

>Lao-tzu
>>
>>68438015
to be able to project any flag to biggest surface 30 sec after next terrorist attack.
>>
>>68438015

I choose the power of Divine Charisma, the ability to sway peoples beliefs and instill a sense of unparalleled nationalism in anyone within earshot who from then on will follow my cause with unquestionable dedication.

tl;dr wololo
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.