[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really such a bad idea? The Israelis aren't that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: jewish conspiracy.jpg (58 KB, 777x437) Image search: [Google]
jewish conspiracy.jpg
58 KB, 777x437
Is this really such a bad idea? The Israelis aren't that great but they're still more or less a European colony, would it be so bad if they annexed all the sandniggers around them?

Don't get me wrong, I want them out of US politics, but with the fall off the Ottoman Empire this might be the path to Middle Eastern stability.
>>
>>68437962
I have a better idea wipe Israel off the map and unite muslims, instant middle east stability
>>
>>68437962
then will all jews move there?
>>
File: Kike.gif (1 MB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
Kike.gif
1 MB, 800x597
>>68437962
>>
Israel is the closest thing to a modern fascist European state that exists. It would be fantastic if they conquered the middle east.
>>
>>68437962
JOOOOOS

>>68438334
Yes, because uniting our enemies under one banner is much better.
>>
>>68437962
This would be great. I hate Muslims.
>>
>>68438334
>I have a better idea wipe Israel off the map and unite muslims, instant middle east stability
Egypt is still pissed that they gave so much blood compared to other participants to fight evil Israel.

Giving back Sinai eased them off a bit.
>>
>>68438468
Might as well. Assuming they're not treated as second class citizens like they are in the Palestinian territories, it'd probably be better for the Christians than living with ISIS next door too.
>>
>>68437962
this has been their plan forever you stupid fucking goy, why do you think the US destablized the region?
>>
>>68438334
>muslims
>stability

kek
>>
>>68439414
>Yes, because uniting our enemies under one banner is much better.
a well defined enemy is the easiest to deal with
>>
>>68437962
Yes - bad idea. Its tearing up Treaties with Egypt and Jordan..that's just the start of it.
>>
File: IsraeliEmpire.jpg (38 KB, 273x245) Image search: [Google]
IsraeliEmpire.jpg
38 KB, 273x245
>>68437962
That map doesn't go far enough.
>>
>>68441258
Egypt: already doesn't control Sinai, which was handed to it on a silver platter by traitors Carter and Begin. It's ISIS/bedouin territory now.

Jordan: a pathetic abomination created by the brits to please the beta-tier royal house of the Saudis, the Hashemites. There are literally NO "Jordanians" anywhere. It's just a bunch of local savages ruled by an imported Saudi family.

Still a problem?
>>
File: 1441652300333.gif (2 MB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
1441652300333.gif
2 MB, 281x281
>>68439225
>srael is the closest thing to a modern fascist European state that exists
>>
>>68437962
ultimate cuck. fucking amerilards.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.