[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did he deserve it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: chesoldiers.jpg (104 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
chesoldiers.jpg
104 KB, 640x479
did he deserve it?
>>
He was a terrorist so yes. He was about as innocent as Osama.
>>
>>68436899
i think that's che, and if so yes. he wasn't just a commie, he was also a murderer, rapist, and torturer.
>>
>>68437671
>filename: chesoldiers.jpg
>>
>>68438164
sorry i'm on mobile and i didn't think to enlarge the image
>>
>>68436899
He was a callous executioner who deluded himself into believing that the only way to reform society was via nuclear war. People like Pol Pot and Che got a lot of their ideas from western"useful idiots".
>>
>>68438262
It's ok, anon. Just make sure to never make this grave mistake again.
>>
Yes.
Thanks to him we are still in a minor civil war.
Fuck him and the country he came from.
>>
>>68436899
no he was fighting against American imperialism.
>>
>>68436899
commie fuck

rest in piss
>>
How did Che die, my man?
>>
>>68436899
>turns to camera, background freezes
>"So I guess you're wondering how I ended up in this situation..."
>>
>>68437671
Women enjoy rape.
>>
>>68436899
What a bitch
>>
>>68438695

How are the peace talks going? Any chance of settling this once and for all?
>>
>>68439232
why wouldnt they? Men enjoy forced blowjobs
>>
By today's standards he was a brutal terrorist. He'd be ISIS-tier.

He meant well when he was young, but he turned into a total sociopath.
>>
Probably.

I read his book when I was a teenager and was confused when he referred to himself as white.
>>
>>68439094
/tv/ detected
>>
>>68438262
>>68438650
Kek, not a bother buddies, I'm an easy going kinda guy
>>
>>68439506
That's not gonna happen.
Both parts make profit from this. Plus this is a corrupt country.
We seriously need to sell this country to a superpower and finish and cut the bullshit.
>>
>>68438695
farc? nah you are in a minor civil war because degenerates have been pushing drugs and poisoning people for 30 years.
>>
>>68439094
fucking kek
>>
Want to comment once more. So he decried foreign imperialism, but acted as a foreign implant? Encouraged violent revolution? Read to much about Trotsky
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.