[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lighting candles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 672x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 672x448
Ok perhaps it's because I am a K-selected INTP shitlord, but I have never understood this lighting candles and flowers bullshit.

>terorrists BTFO Europeans
>let's light some candles
>let's put out flowers

Where did this come from, when did it Start? Why is this considered an appropriate response?

Shouldn't a healthy reaponse be grabbing your rifle and matching with your neighbors to physically remove the threat?

This is a womanly way of responding to this and all attacks.
>>
>>68436752
Europe is expert in mistake being civilizated and polite with being absurd and stupid.
>>
>>68437516
*civilized
>>
Just listened to Ode to Joy while sipping brandy and lighting a candle in solidarity for our Belgian brothers in front of my framed picture of Jean Claude Junker.

We shall overcome. #tolerance #stophate
>>
>>68436752
Pussies, beta men, matriarchal society.
>>
>>68437948

Total leg.

First non-retard eternal anglo in a while.
>>
File: Just watching a moive in france.jpg (105 KB, 684x606) Image search: [Google]
Just watching a moive in france.jpg
105 KB, 684x606
>tfw Ben and Russles is on that banner
>>
>>68438166
>Total leg.

excuse me?
>>
>>68436752
They're setting up for some hilarity with petards and firecrackers, but nobody in Brussels has the balls.
>>
>>68436752
Even the news just announced that people were singing "imagine."

I mean Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1458685984878[1].png (66 KB, 615x325) Image search: [Google]
1458685984878[1].png
66 KB, 615x325
>>68436752
>>
>>68436752
So, what's the hashtag this time around?
>>
>>68439722
She forgot sing "imagine"
>>
>>68438309

Leg?

As in legend?
>>
>everyone gathers around and pretends to care
>great job everyone, we did it
>pat each other on the back
>go back to daily routine

need a euro 9/11 tbqhwy
>>
Honestly. How many more attacks is it going to take? I mean, European men are going to wake up and take back their nations eventually, right? R-right guys?
>>
>>68439810
#weruleEuropanow #killallkafar #beheadtrump
>>
>>68440956
we are feminised and don't care anymore
>>
>>68439889
Imagine there's no leftists.
It's easy if you try.
Non-whites below us.
Our enemies all die.
>>
The modern day "torch mob"
>>
>>68441062
I think it's too late, too many brown men in Europe, probably more brown men than white men of fighting age or atleast willing to fight
>>
>>68436752
It fills the vacuum that prayer once filled. Secularism is shit.
>>
File: europenow.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
europenow.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
It's a display of submission.
>>
File: 1454808766588.jpg (85 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1454808766588.jpg
85 KB, 400x550
>>68436752
>How do we acknowledge this just happened without losing our financial or social security?
>Right, everyone grab a bat and head down to the keba-
>I have work in the morning.
>I don't want to go to jail.
>My facebook friends would unfriend me...

You've got to either get a greenlight from the government or be so desperate and hungry that the idea of prison or joblessness is trumped by the greater threat. Even if in fact it is, you have to FEEL the pain of your situation so much that you will acknowledge the threat and act accordingly. Until then, until you are truly uncomfortable to the point that discomfort and threats are no longer an issue, there will be flowers and fucking candles.
>>
They are real life pretentious people who try to be "above" violence. And the result is that they will all die and the brutes will take over.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.