[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there nothing to be said about the ethical argument?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: articles102-73.jpg (47 KB, 565x352) Image search: [Google]
articles102-73.jpg
47 KB, 565x352
Is there nothing to be said about the ethical argument?
>>
>>68436432
I'll bite.
What ethical argument?
>>
File: 262.png (38 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
262.png
38 KB, 300x100
>>68436432
>>
>>68436432
The ethical argument lies on the adult male "refugees"
If men weren't coming, all would be well.
>>
not our fault

we cant start ferrying people away from 3rd world countries, it will never end

are you stupid?
>>
>>68436483
Migration is literally a decision for survival or destruction. Seems ethical to not choose destruction for others...
>>
>>68436432
Yes its absolutely unethical of Syria's Arab neighbours (who share the language and a lot of the culture) to not accept their refugees, especially considering its mostly a Saudi/Iran proxy war. I mean its not like they can't afford it what with their oil wealth....
>>
>>68436432
Do the muslims consider what they are doing to the west ethical? Probably. Is that true? Absolutely not.
>>
>>68436432
His family was already safe in Turkey, his dad just wanted to go to the dentist in Europe
>>
>>68436826
>
>>68436799
>>68436725
>>68436684
Every post in this thread is a red herring. lel
>>
you mean the ethical argument of not risking your toddlers life for some new teeth?

gawker pls go
>>
File: 241231231231.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
241231231231.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>68436799
Underrated post.
>>
>>68436432

You let your own country be controlled by religious fanatics.
You only have yourselves to blame.
Stop being cowards and fight for your own land.
The entire world is not the white mans burden. The only burden we should carry are our women folk.
>>
>>68436744
I understand it completely, and if I were from a shithole I'd probably do the same thing

I even think that we should accept legitimate refugees. But as long as we're too weak and image obsessed to find out who's a legitimate refugee then that's impossible.
>>
>>68437138
you just make yourself a complete dumbass like this, fantasyland boy.
>>
>>68436744

Morality is meaningless, and ethics are pointless.
>>
Ethics about what? The pic?
Yeah the father of the kid lacked ethics, that's why his family and himself died, for wanting free shit.
Nobody else is responsible.
>>
>>68436744
>Migration is literally a decision for survival or destruction.
For the individual, maybe. But this issue is much bigger than one person, or ten, or even ten thousand. Mass migration is not going to solve any problems. We cannot and will not ever save Syria by evacuating all of it's people.

Any ethical obligations we pretend to have should begin and end with stabilizing the region. But that's an unfortunately tall order for a chunk of the world that's known little but civil war for hundreds of years.
>>
It's super ethical to help 1 refugee in Western countries whilst we could help 5 for the same amount of money in a country like Jordan. It's so great that by doing this we also attract even more people that just don't like their country and want to leech of ours. Which of course causes their countries to get even worse because these are generally the people that would change these countries for the better.
>>
>>68436432
Lifeboat ethics? No, ethical arguments are for academic study.

Real world cause and effect, cost-benefit analysis, root cause, risk assessment matrix, etc are what adults use to find solutions, not to rationalize blame games.
>>
File: APOCOPEPE.png (777 KB, 454x583) Image search: [Google]
APOCOPEPE.png
777 KB, 454x583
>>68436432
Here is your ethics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZUuoaq1MLM
>>
>>68437138
What is your argument Op? I think it's perfectly just to turn these people away. We can't do background checks on them and it's proven very dangerous to let them into our beautiful nations.
>>
>>68436744
What percentage of migrants does that decision actually apply to? The people in the Calais jungle are thousands of km away from any place where that condition exists.
>>
>>68436432
Want some fucking ethics?

If we STOPPED them from going over and used the same resources to save them where they are and the economy is far weaker, we could help several times as many as we currently do.

But guess what? We don't give a fuck about that, this isn't about helping as many people as possible, this is about "feelings".
>>
>>68436432
What's ethical about letting other people ruin the country you love and grew up in?
How about their fucking ethics? Show some respect and learn the local customs. Stop raping the women and children of the country you end up in.

Fuck. Refugees.
>>
>>68436744
they won't be destroyed if they don't migrate, and they aren't legal immigrants. besides they can migrate to different places.
>>
>>68436744
good point, we need countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey and Iran and Israel to take them in
>>
>>68436432
>Is there nothing to be sad about the emotional argument?
Fixed.
Fuck havin' borders and shiyit.
>>
>>68436432
The ethical argument of posing a dead child for political propaganda purposes?

>no bloating
>no paleness
>no sea creatures took a bite

That kid did not fall off a boat and wash up on shore desu
>>
>>68436744
But they are just bringing the destruction with them. I realize that not all of them are, but until we work out a way to figure out which ones are fleeing a bad situation, which ones are here for economic reasons, and which are here for jihad, we need to keep all of them out. Its not worth the risk, not for us anyway.
>>
>>68436432
Disgusting, people throwing their garbage on the beach like that. I hope they were ticketed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZB7gSQRIuM
>>
>>68437138
>LEl reD heЯing!!1

We do not have any obligation to save anybody.
Let alone those who are openly hostile to our culture. If they want saving they can kiss the asses of their rich neighbors
>>
Don't offer free dental care so dads are willing to rish their familes lives so he can have new teeth.
>>
>>68436744
>Migration is literally a decision for survival or destruction
>this means they have to flood europe and not go to other middle eastern nations
memes
>>
>>68436432
destroying your own nation for the short term facbook likes is unethical
>>
Sudan has undergone a Civil War for generations now. We don't take in their migrants at the same rate. Why not?

Bangladesh has the largest number of internal refugees of any country on Earth but I don't see China opening up their borders to them
>>
File: loot 2.jpg (103 KB, 640x527) Image search: [Google]
loot 2.jpg
103 KB, 640x527
>>68436432
>>
>>68437906
>proven very dangerous

any real stats to support that? Everything I've seen has migrant crime at a similar or lower level than the rest of the population.
>>
>>68438766
Why are other middle eastern nations more or less responsible to help on the world stage?
>>
>>68436432
This could have been prevented if people were content with a safe country. They got greedy.
>>
>>68439026
Letting more muslims in from warzones and Africa is going to make any problem with muslims worse. This should be common sense.
>>
File: fuckyou.png (192 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
192 KB, 1366x728
>>68436432
fake, the corpse is stuffed doll and they moved it from the original postion they found it. Gpd Bless.
>>
>>68439404
We have yet to outline a problem that is supported with evidence.
>>
>>68436432
When the german government tells the media to push an agenda and focus on children?
How fucking ethical is that? When there are thousands of dirty shitskin males walking in a horde but they only show you the cleanest kids?

Refugees should stop in the first safe country, most of them do. If they for whatever reason decide to cross the sea and die why should i give a fuck?
Blame the politicians and the libtards who tell them to come.
The ethically correct thing to do would be to give money to syrias neighbors to build more camps and tell them to stop listening to smuggler shills.
But instead, you have the feelgood libtards who jack off to thinking how great of a person they are while what they are doing is putting these peoples life in huge risk.
>>
File: 9iJXAwQ.jpg (798 KB, 960x1311) Image search: [Google]
9iJXAwQ.jpg
798 KB, 960x1311
>>68439659
There have been Muslim attacks in America, Two in France, one mass rape/molestation in Germany, and now one in Belgium, mostly all in the past year and other massive attacks in Spain and the United Kingdom as well as the larges terrorist attack in world history in America within the past 15 years.

That's a fucking problem. Not to mention no-go zones and just general videos of crime and civil unrest on an absurd scale for modern Europe all due to these muslims. The West has a problem with muslims. I am a liberal and wahhabist muslims don't fucking belong in the west. They are dangerous, conspiring, brutal and motivated by a murderous death cult. They are a cancer in our developed, progressive, advanced, digital/industrial western liberal democracies. Fuck them.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.