[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's a closet racist here? I interact with nigs, pakis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1458686587113.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1458686587113.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
Who's a closet racist here?

I interact with nigs, pakis & poles on a daily basis.
>>
>>68436353
Everyone is racist you fucking idiot. Everyone is trying to bang white girls.
>>
>>68436353
i don't know i just want to fuck some white girls
>>
I have a qt3.14 black GF who gets mad when I talk about the bad things niggers do. Trying to red pill her.
>>
>wear Trump hat
>get called racist
>"but I'm not a racist"
>am actually totally fucking racist
>>
>>68437045

kek

Sometimes I'll be in a discussion and a libtard will tell me I'm racist.

I reply with "It's not that I'm racist, it's that they're niggers!"

>everyone laughs
>the libtard gets even more butthurt
>>
>>68436353
Me and I'm a mulato kid. I usually think ill of Arabs and blacks.
>>
>>68437323
bretty gud

I'm so racist no one realizes I'm serious

I also love having a based black friend I can call nigger
>>
File: 042 - zbzmzC0.jpg (58 KB, 627x782) Image search: [Google]
042 - zbzmzC0.jpg
58 KB, 627x782
>>68436353
I'm still keeping my true opinions to myself at work, while leftist coworkers keep loudmouthing away

Getting to the boiling point though
>>
>>68436758
>manlets, when will they learn?
>>
I am closet racist

Despise Muslims/middle easterners and niggers

Despite I am an Albanian living in Sweden(kek)
>>
>>68437870
Thats me. I just say whatever comes to my ultra nationalist racist mind. Nobody gets mad csause no one takes me literally.

The problem becomes when i want them to take me serious.
>>
File: image.jpg (1018 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1018 KB, 4500x4334
>>68436353
>work with paki
>arguing with him about rapefugees
>doing my utmost to avoid revealing my full power level, although my overall political views are already known
>his argument was pretty much "There's no risk in letting them in, ISIS have already got people all over the country, so they have no need for more terrorists and if they wanted to launch an attack they would have already"
On a scale of 9/10 how worried should I be right now?
>>
>>68438226
What about Latinos?
>>
File: 087 - gqZWvDv.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
087 - gqZWvDv.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>>68439134
Don't fall for his trap. The true risk isn't so much possible terrorists sneaking in, the risk is the demographic bomb, loss of values and unsustainability of social programs. And of course mudding the Volkskörper, but you probably don't wanna say this outside of /pol/
>>
>>68436353
I have mulatto friends (mixed) but i'm totally racist
>>
File: 1446477761977.jpg (136 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1446477761977.jpg
136 KB, 800x800
I think I would be thrown out of uni if I revealed my powerlevel there...
majority of other students are so left-leaning, staying hidden gets really hard from time to time.

That being said, I'm not particularly against any race, I just don't like any nationality to begin with. Is it racism/xenophobia if I hate everyone equally?
>>
>>68439195
Fuck the Latinos, those fake white bastards.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 1230x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 1230x263
>>68439567
I had already mentioned that as well, the debate turned towards terrorism after he showed me pic related on his phone.
>>
I actually have a good syrian friend...
>>
>>68437947
imagine the humilliation of one manlet fuck your white girls and you cant stop it.
>>
Every single human being alive today is a racist. Every last one of us. The diffetence es in the degree of our racism. There are those who keep quiet about what they think about other races and still manage to work with then and live normal lives. Then there's the Bible humping sister fucking Mayo eating NASCAR watching dumb hicks that can't go a day without talking about how other races are ruining their trailer trash lives.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.