[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sam harris just tweeted this !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: SamHarris.png (47 KB, 596x317) Image search: [Google]
SamHarris.png
47 KB, 596x317
when it comes to dealing with the problem of Jihadism and Islamism, i would take our own theocrats who recognize the problem for what it is even with all their crazy religious top spin, over delusional leftists who don't. now you can disagree with me, fine. but if you are horrified that I could say such a thing, well that just proves my point. I've been worrying for years, that would come a time when even atheists and secularists will back christian lunatics because they're the only ones making sense on this issue, but where not there yet. but if you're horrefied by what I said in this prodcast or by what douglass murray said and you think we're totally wrong about the left, well great. then consider us the cannaries in the coalmine we're living proof, that people like Noam Chomsky and Glenn Greenwald, and all the rest of these far left critics of capitalism and western power and U.S. foreign policy can seem so terrifyingly confused about what's going on in the world with respect to this issue, that it's possible for a liberal rationalist like myself to prefer evem the christian right to them as stewards of western civilization. again, happily we won't be faced with that choice in 2016, I'm sure I'll vote for Hillary. but Hirally as you know is deried as a Neo-Con Warmonger by the far left.
Sam harris

will he change his mind ??
>>
>I will vote for hillary
Lost all respect.
>>
>>68436963
maybe he will change his mind , did you see his tweet ?!
>>
>>68435861
this is a good point and it's what got me on the trump train
>>
>>68435861
who tf is Sam Harris?
>>
>>68438273
the only red pilled liberal to ever exist.
>>
>>68437890

To even consider voting for Hillary in the lost place should ring some alarm bells.
>>
>>68438273
>Anonymous (ID: og9HeaP/) 03/23/16(Wed)01:09:38 No.68438273▶>>68438409
he is one of the "Four Horsemen of New Atheism," alongside Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, and the late Christopher Hitchens.
>>
>voting for trump
http://freebeacon.com/issues/trump-yarmulkes-are-biggest-seller-at-aipac-conference/
>>
>>68438760
>To even consider voting for Hillary in the lost place should ring some alarm bells.

maybe this will force Hillary into a severe anti muslim position?
>>
>>68438760
honestly she's all they have. every democrat I know hates her but they hate conservatives more. it's a left/right thing as opposed to a hillary thing
>>
>>68435861
> hillary
> speak honestly
Top kek
>>
>>68438956
>muh jews

Fuck off shill. It's not working. No one is dumb enough to fall for this pathetic divide and conquer strategy. We knew Trump had a jewish daughter since the very beginning of his candidacy, if you ever expected him to hate jews, you must be genuinely retarded. Or maybe you were actually stupid enough to buy into this whole "Trump is racist" media bullshit.
>>
>>68438273
Just another person who doesn't understand the officially codified doctrine of Islam.
>>
>>68439707
are you an idiot? he writes about how terrorism is specifically an islamic issue about once a week.
>>
>>68439852
He still isn't an interpreter of the officially codified doctrine of Islam. He doesn't have the expertise required to talk about such a complex subject as Islam.
>>
>>68439852
That's gross. It's racist
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.