[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ think Obama is right to normalize relations with Cuba?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: gettyimages-490519648.jpg (2 MB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-490519648.jpg
2 MB, 3600x2400
Does /pol/ think Obama is right to normalize relations with Cuba?
>>
>>68434624

No.
>>
>>68434624
Don't care either way but would like to try a Cuban cigar
>>
Cuba is shitty but we have normal relations with countries far shitter like Saudi Arabia so Cuba's status was atypical.
>>
>>68434624
No, they should have at least waited until both Castro brothers died, or at least Fidel. Now they won, and it's just a matter of time until they kick us out after taking all of our money.
>>
>>68434624
its literally 90 miles off the Florida coast, this should've been done a long time ago.
>>
>>68434624
If you have relations with Vietnam fucking shits then why not Cuba.
>>
>>68435697
This. Cuba took US businesses before under the same regime and they'll do it again. I know /pol/ is so edgy, most think Fidel is based, but the cost in taxes should trigger you guys.
>>
File: obama-putin_2637988b.jpg (76 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
obama-putin_2637988b.jpg
76 KB, 620x387
>>68434624

I think he shold normalize relations with Putin first.
>>
>>68434624
>normalize
you mean enable and prop up communism by exporting our jobs there?
>>
>>68434624
It's just another sign of obama weakness and a pathetic attempt from him to make his whole presidency not seem so worthless
>>
>>68434624
>obama
>right
Pick one.
>>
>>68434624
Yes. I hate the Castro's but you have to compromise to survive. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar kind of thing.
>>
>>68434624
Clearly, all that matters is what Obama thinks.
>>
>>68437014
NOT FOR LONG!
>>
I like how here in my country everyone is flipping their shits over Obama visiting and staying for a while in Cuba.

>Please save our country instead, let us apply for bankruptcy.
>Why did you only visit us for four hours and left with millions in donations?
>You promised you'd deal with the status, you lied to us!

And so forth. My grandma is calling him a dirty commie.
>>
>>68439709
You're never going to become a state. Accept it.

We would gain nothing from you.
>>
>>68440106

I know that. Once I finish my engineering education I'm leaving this sinking boat.
>>
Fuck Obama up the ass. As a Cuban I can safely say the only people that are going to benefit are the castros. People are still gonna have shit wages. People are still gonna have shit leaving conditions. People are still gonna have shit hospitals. People are still gonna keep living like shit. The government was losing power they were running out of money Cuba was getting close to a new revolution or at least a change like Russia in 1990. But here comes nig nog monkey fuck Obama ruining shit for the people of Cuba. If he thought he was helping them he's a fucking retard
>>
>>68439709
The official party stance for both republicans and democrats is that if PR votes to become a state it should be one. If PR wanted to become a state call you'd need to do is go out and vote for it in mass.

Now if I remember correctly the last time PR voted becoming a state did win, but it was by a tiny amount and no one wants to absorb PR when it won by 1% or some minor amount.
>>
>>68439709
Based grandma
>>
>>68435832

John Oliver's new tactic is to refer to distance instead of time now
>>
>>68434624
>normalize relations with Cuba?
you mean take over Cuba with a puppet government, because that's exactly whats going to happen
>>
>>68434624
yes. but I'm not pol.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.