[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I will stop it What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 578x190) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19 KB, 578x190
>I will stop it
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68434599
now is the time for fear if you're a Muslim or Left Wing Cuck
>>
>>68434599
He will airdrop himself from Trump Force One during the next terrorist attack and kill the mudslime terrorists himself.
>>
>>68434599
I'm not sure but it gave me a chubby.
>>
>>68434930
that's disgusting Canada
>>
>>68434599
banning muslims everywhere
>>
>>68434599
We are going to invade Europe and kick out brown people and hang all of the cucks
>>
File: THE DONALD.webm (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
THE DONALD.webm
2 MB, 384x216
>>
How will he stop it though?
>>
>My heart and prayers

Stopped reading there
>>
>>68435284
XD
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>68434599
>>
>>68435284
LE LOOOOOOL TEE HEE
XDDDDDdddddddPPPPP
>>
>>68435596
better than libcucks saying "you're a white male"
>>
>muh terrorism
>must be stopped

terrorism is the most overrated thing ever. more people will probably die due to drunk drivers tonight than the brussels bombing. but no one is stupid enough to ban alcohol.

that doesn't mean you shouldn't look for efficient solutions to stop attacks, but it's such a minute danger compared to failing infrastructure - like say, the crap in our water supply that we all drink, or the planet temperatures fucking up our food supply - that it'd be a waste of money to pay too much attention to it.

terrorism as a threat is all flash, no substance.
>>
>>68434892
First post best post. Good going, Uncle Sam.
>>
>>68434599
it means he's using the bombings to lure votes
>>
Meanwhile European governments are literally surrendering to ISIS and just said that attacks cannot be stopped and they basically have to sacrifice themselves for diversity.
>>
He will kill al-Baghdadi in hand-to-hand combat.
>>
File: Trump is Batman template.png (412 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Trump is Batman template.png
412 KB, 720x720
>>68434599
7 seconds:

>Trump: I Am Batman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV9p348boM0
>>
File: Back To Leddit.jpg (388 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
Back To Leddit.jpg
388 KB, 717x880
>>68435284
lel xD fellow redditor
fuck christianity, which made america the strongest country ever
captcha was a shed, topkek, now get back in yours you stupid cuck.
>>
>>68434599

he's just saying what you want to her op, that's all. now go buy some more hats.
>>
>>68436968

You dont get it burger, but i expect that from you.

Things were pretty fucked up here a couple decades ago, not just from the narcos, but from guerrillas, paramilitary, and the army. It was a fucking 4 front free for all war. Locally people dont give a shit about muh rising temperatures, cause thats not an impending existencial threat to you and your family.

But terrorism? it was worse than the "be american, get shot" meme. We couldn't drive from city to city without an armed convoy cause jungleniggers would burn your car and kidnap you. You couldn't go to a store cause cokeniggers would blow it up to harm other cokeniggers. You would have to keep a low profile at all times to avoid being targeted by kidnapers, people in small towns were at the mercy of those assholes cause the law couldn't get there fast enough to avoid countrywide attacks, and the international image went to shit preventing investors and tourists from visiting.

Europe is facing dark times and those cucks are still in denial. Our war is almost over cause at the end of the day we are all greedy Colombians that can negotiate a peace agreement, But negotiating with the muslims? good luck with that shit.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x960
>>68434892
This
>>
It's probably impossible to stop all terror attacks. I mean think about it. I for one wouldn't want to live in a world without terror attacks. They comfort me because they let me know some things are still able to unpredictably jolt society with righteous indignation, anger and incredulity GO TRUMP 2016
>>
>>68434599

He's going to kill all muslims with the help of Israel. Then once kebab is removed. It will be the jews turn. Playing them like a fiddle
>>
>>68438339
Don't you have some phone banking to do or money bombs to organize, reddit?
>>
>>68435271
He'll tell gladio operatives to stop doing it. I think he would have that power as POTUS.
>>
>>68434599
>tfw Trump turns Raqqa to glass
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.