[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would you choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
/pol/, imagine you are about to press the button that eliminates all Muslim breeds but one. You get to choose which one survives. Which one would it be?
>>
>>68433014
Breeds? Eliminate all but white so they can no longer hide behind "racism".
>>
File: n503688064_27288_7243.jpg (54 KB, 549x387) Image search: [Google]
n503688064_27288_7243.jpg
54 KB, 549x387
Azerbaijanis are the only true good muslims.
They are bros with russia and the west and never persecuted Christians, Jews, Zaroastrians and have a sick culture and amazing food. If only all turks were like them
>>
bump this is actually an interesting thread
>>
>>68433534
The did a genocide of Armenians btw, and they still deny it
>>
I'd let the Palestinians/Jordanians live.
Israel would finish the job.
>>
Iranians/Persians.
>>
>>68434420
Jordanians yes, Palestinians no. They are as bad as Pakis and Somalians.
>>
>>68433534
We have alot of Azerfags in Houston. They're all bro-tier. The funny thing is, the Turk kebab / hooka joints are all run by Azers or Lebanese Christians. Turks are scum and mean-mug random people for no reason.
>>
>>68433014
I would kill all of the Muslims who DONT identify as an ISIS member.

That way we know who our enemy is, they are too obnoxious with their hate to fade away, so they will keep making attacks which we can counter.

Eventually all Muslims will be gone.
>>
Iranians, for cultural reasons. I'd say Assyrians but there's enough eastern Christians among them for some to survive, now free of persecution.

Can't we just pick out one to destroy? Glassing S.A. would solve about 90% of ME-NA's political and military problems. The rest would be stuff we engineered and caused. Saudi Arabia is in reality what /pol/ imagines Israel to be, a great demon behind the region's conflict.
>>
>>68433014
whichever one has fewest followers. Will make it easier to mop it up.
>>
Iranian women are hot.
>>
File: 1452317743972.jpg (55 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1452317743972.jpg
55 KB, 640x539
>>68435013

This guy gets it.
>>
>>68433014
Press it and kill all of the ones that have a Y chromosome. The problem will fix itself soon enough
>>
File: justinhonorkillings.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
justinhonorkillings.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>68433014
>muslim breeds
I'd rather eliminate the ideology then. The people would probably be less of a mess without it. There's plenty of muslims that leave islam that actually end up doing pretty well. It's staying within islam that justifies all the nasty stuff and causes it to perpetuate itself.
>>
>>68433014
nigger muslims survive. without the arabs to lead them they'll revert back to voodooism
>>
I'd let the Druze or Kurds live. They mostly have their act together.
>>
Alawites because there's not many of them
>>
Ahmadiyya muslims
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.