[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PEOPLE MY AGE ARE FUCKING UNIRONICALLY COMMUNIST WTF THEY HAVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1453123245806.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
1453123245806.png
130 KB, 394x360
PEOPLE MY AGE ARE FUCKING UNIRONICALLY COMMUNIST WTF THEY HAVE NO RESPECT CAN THEY PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH FOR GODS SAKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIED. AND I CANT EVEN BE VAGUELY NATIONALIST FUCKING HELL FUCK YOU JEWISH MARXIST
>>
>>68431117
Calm down. You know what to do.
>>
File: Whennooncecares.jpg (46 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
Whennooncecares.jpg
46 KB, 460x460
>>68431117
Same here lad. I've lost hope with them now they either ignore the fact that Hiliary is a Lying Witch when I give the evidence or outright say ''I like the Idea of communism'

Pls Emperor Trump May you fix them
>>
>>68431117
i know exactly that kind of feel...

also trips KEK notices your suffering and he will reward you soon.
>>
Western civilization is over, lads
Another day, another muslim bombing, another round of lefties freaking out to make sure nobody thinks something "racist" about it.

We're the "not-racist" civilization now, which means we're the suicide civ. Not long before the last of us are with our ancestors, and the story that was the white race is relegated to history, and then expunged from the records for being "racist"
>>
>>68432686
Thanks senpai
>>
>>68431117
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM SORROUNDED BY COMMIE TOOO
>>
File: 1.png (101 KB, 283x285) Image search: [Google]
1.png
101 KB, 283x285
>>68431117
you sound mad
>>
Did they really die of Communism though? Seems like Stalin and Mao were just fucking third world barbarians. Stalin especially was clearly mentally imbalanced.
>>
>>68434256
people starve on the streets in Venezuela and north korea, and vietnam
>>
>>68431117
people here unironically support other regimes that killed millions of people. So what?

>I CANT EVEN BE VAGUELY NATIONALIST

being beta cuck afraid to go against mainstream is your problem
>>
>>68431117
>>68431117
people here unironically support other regimes that killed millions of people. So what?

>I CANT EVEN BE VAGUELY NATIONALIST

being beta cuck afraid to go against mainstream is your problem
>>
> IMPLYING AN ECONOMIC SYSTEM KILLED PEOPLE

YEAH NO SORRY YOU BOURGEOIS SHILL THERE IS NO INHERENT VIOLENCE TO HAVING WORKERS OWN THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION.
>>
>>68432847
Do you really think the jews have won completely? Is there any hope of a one day retaliation? Maybe hitler was the last to challenge them
>>
>>68431117
>im a cuck and its everyone else's fault
only nu-male liberals blame others for problems they can easily solve
>>
>>68434639
>>68434725
Communism was far worse. Nah m8. you can get socially ostracised and shit, theres a lot to it
>>
>>68431117
So what is your solution to pretty much every job being automated in the next 100 years?
>>
>>68431117
>he says on a board full of nazis

You guys have no self awareness it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>68431117
Why are you Tricolour trash countries surprised when the degenerate trash your "republics" were founded upon remains a part of politics?
>>
>>68435372
I'm not a fucking republican revolutionary bro
>>
>>68435088
>Communism was far worse

Depends on your social position. For some it is, for some it isnt.

>you can get socially ostracised and shit

I am regulary arguing with my liberal friends. But its true my liberal FWB may have ended it because I showed too much of my power level (telling jew jokes).
>>
>>68434521
>actually believing those were communist states and not authoritarian dictatorships
kek
>>
>>68431117
I'm with you on this. I hate young people despite being 18 myself.
>>
File: politifact is shit.png (517 KB, 749x900) Image search: [Google]
politifact is shit.png
517 KB, 749x900
>>68431117
They will grow up
>>
>>68431117
>capitalism: killed millions
>fascism: killed millions
>communism: killed millions
>/pol/: fucking commies reeeeee jews omgz!!11
why are people on this board so uneducated and irrational?
>>
I live in Alaska and the way young voters are these days, and the amount of them, I would not be the least bit surprised if it votes blue this time around.

Is mother Russia any better these days?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.