[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump killed /pol/, for real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
Trump sucessfully killed /pol/. The Jews won.

>Trump fanboys making "Jews are actually great!" threads all day
>>
File: Jews are based.png (20 KB, 1429x208) Image search: [Google]
Jews are based.png
20 KB, 1429x208
>>68431076
>>
File: donaldTrumpZionist.jpg (325 KB, 744x480) Image search: [Google]
donaldTrumpZionist.jpg
325 KB, 744x480
This dumb orange-utan was a tool to make people like you finally sympathize with the Jews, to make you stop resisting. And it worked. 50 threads a day of fanboys making some arguments why the Jews aren't even that bad and why we should be OK with the situation.

Everything goes according to plan. Trump gives far right people hope, they follow and support him for over a year, they argued with people, they fought, they lost friends. Now it's too late to go back, Trump could do literally everything. And he was even nice enough to give you a warning a few months ago ("I could even shoot someone").

Now it's absolutely clear he is a Jew tool, a slave of our absolutely worst enemy, yes, worse than the Muslims who are just braindead insects, the Jews are the reason the majority of people is so bluepilled and sucks Muslim cock and racemixes into oblivion.

Trump already even changed his views on Syria. He wanted to send ground forces and build safe-zones which actually would have a chance ending the refugee crisis and ISIS. Now, after Aipac, he denied all this live on TV. Israel wants to keep the refugee stream going.

Not to mention he would be an idiotic leader, believes the climate change is made up by the Chinse (although after Aipac he probably changes his views on this, too), wants to pump even more money into military and says stupid stuff like he wants to punch people in the face.
>>
>>68431076
Yep. Fucken disgusting and despicable. But they're losing. Hard. Hence the threads. We see through these fiascos as what they are. Zionist terror
>>
File: 9898.png (490 KB, 934x467) Image search: [Google]
9898.png
490 KB, 934x467
>>68431232
>supports trophy hunting
>"video games are for stupid people"
>"no one loves Israel more than I do"
>"I love black, Spanish, gay people"
>support gay marriage
>his whole business is a joke, he is relying on scam like Trump University and illegal workers
>praises police when they factually make retarded decisions and murder people every day ("they are doing a fantastic job!")
>>
I'm glad the eternal anglo poster has moved on to greener pastures.
>>
At least some of us won't be too sad now when he loses Utah and finally gets crushed by Hillary.
>>
File: 1458613422042.jpg (150 KB, 373x800) Image search: [Google]
1458613422042.jpg
150 KB, 373x800
>lurking circlejerk threads/generals
>any board

wew fucking wew lad.
>>
>>68431232

>Trump already even changed his views on Syria. He wanted to send ground forces and build safe-zones which actually would have a chance ending the refugee crisis and ISIS. Now, after Aipac, he denied all this live on TV. Israel wants to keep the refugee stream going.

sauce? Not that I don't believe you, but I want that to share with the stupid Trumpbots
>>
>>68431076
I don't know why anyone was surprised by this.
>>
>>
File: 1458448927481.gif (1 MB, 600x329) Image search: [Google]
1458448927481.gif
1 MB, 600x329
What is this thread saying? I can't tell. All I can surmise from a quick scanning is that it's a bunch of germans supporting hillary, to which I have to say

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68431076
>so new he doesn't know /pol/ is satire

I guess I wouldn't blame you for actually wanting to exterminate jews since you have all that nazi blood in you, Hans.
>>
>>68431076
Just be patient, anon. It will all be worth it when he loses.
>>
>>68431786
Hillary is worse, probably, we should just tone down the Trump circlejerking before we actually end up being pro Israel which some die hard fanboys already are.
>>
>>68432103
I dont get the connection between trump and jewz

Im mostly for bernie on principle but ideally I dont vote. Im a dormant revolutionist. inb4 edgy, I still work and go to school, my real political passion lies in the imminent reform
>>
>>68431076
>17th time this EXACT fucking thread was started today

nah we're not being raided
>>
>>68431076
Cuckservatives
>>
>>68431637
Tried, can't find it. Someone else can I'm sure.
>>
File: 1457873597293.jpg (96 KB, 615x804) Image search: [Google]
1457873597293.jpg
96 KB, 615x804
When Trump is fine with his own blood racemixing with disgusting sandnigger Jews, he will be fine with absolutely everyone racemixing and white cucking themselves into oblivion.

Open your eyes, guys.
>>
>>68432633
as a 14 hour a day neet /pol/ browser i can confirm
>>
>>68433232
that black girl has those lips
>>
Daily dose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
>>
>>68431076
>Trump fanboys making "Jews are actually great!" threads all day

You see a bunch of kids playing with a new toy you want them to think you are cool, what do you do?
Of course you bring this fucking toy yourself and then talk about yourself so they'll think "He got this toy so he's cool I guess"

Trump is popular so they use trump to win /pol/ over, like
>You know, i really like trump and i think that jews aren't the worst, they are smart white...
etc. etc.

Did you see how in the thread screen you posted Trump had absolutely nothing to do with it? This could be any photo and context wouldn't change one bit, the only difference here would be lack of Trump...
>>
>>68431232
Why does /pol/ align with the far left when it comes to israel? /pol/ even uses lefty words like apartheid to make you think of south africa. I never understood this. Perhaps /pol/ is the one being jewed by hollywood not Trump.
>>
>>68434383
There is only one level of cuck behind all other cuckoldries. Zionism. Now piss off
>>
File: this is donald.png (156 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
this is donald.png
156 KB, 574x601
um like guys trump is a jew shill
like just
stop
i literally cannot
just
stop
dont vote guys
it's over
i was with trump until he sucked up to israel
like every other candidate
but you know
he's a fucking kikelicker
it's done
anybody who disagrees is a jidf shill
really????
stop /pol/
you support a literall jew
stop supporting trump go- eeum I mean, guys
stop
don't vote
let the establishment win
it's no use
he supported israel
stop
don't vote
don't vote
stop
don't vote
please.
>>
>>68431076
sup ahmed
>>
>>68431076
>never cried victim like niggers.

I have a huge bag of mexican dicks for that faggot.
>>
Nigger shut your faggot mouth.

Trump has been pro-Israel since day one.
How about you Kraut-master race faggots stop ruining Europe. Everything bad that happens for the next 200 years is your fucking fault.

I hate you kraut beta niggers so much.
>>
>>68431076
>>68431115
>>68431232
>>68431327
>>68431518
I guess leddit doesn't realize that this board has both flags and IDs.
>>
>>68431076
You don't really browse /pol/ all day do you? Bernie supporter, right?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.