[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is seriously stoping the UN from banding together and destroying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 630x354
What is seriously stoping the UN from banding together and destroying ISIS. Am I being naive when I say that if they did all of ISIS would be destroyed in a year?
>>
Really no one can answer?
>>
I and many others believe in the popular conspiracy that the UN WANTS ISIS and Muslims in general to invade and ruin western countries. They want a populace of dumb shitskins that they can easily control who aren't a threat to their power.
They want to return to global serfdom and slavery like in ancient times and rule as Emperors and Kings.
>>
I mean anyone who thinks it is a coincidence that almost all European governments are accepting refugees en masse, must be an idiot. It's obviously a coordinated and planned event. Someone wants the west to be ruined by this.
>>
>>68430646

The UN is stopping the UN from banding together and destroying ISIS.

The UN is a sick joke. You'll realize that when you're older.
>>
>>68430646
Because they believe that we need to be "culturally enriched" or they are just letting terrorists attack our countries so they can enforce unethical laws
>>
>>68431398
It's done by western business interests who want the young male workers because of Europe's lack babies. It has nothing to do with culture, terrorism, or any of that. They simply don't care about anything but money and the power that it gives.

As for OP, the UN is a total joke that is as divided as can be. Might as well call it the "Nations" because there is no unity to be found even when everyone agrees that something is a problem.
>>
>>68430646
>ISIS would be destroyed in a year
US alone could dismantle the entire ISIS threat in a week. It would take longer to transport all the logistics into position than it would take to actually defeat them in combat.

It would take one year for Assad to clean house provided he didn't have to fight *le moderate rebels* backed by foreign powers.
>>
>>68430646
If you want somebody destroyed, the UN are not the people to call. If you want a bunch of crooked faggots to steal and waste your relief/aid money, call the UN.
>>
You can't win.

Stop bothering and they will grow stronger and terrorize your people.
Invade and libshits will shit themselves.
Invade and other organisations will be born based on hate towards western soldiers who murdered their brothers.
Invading and setting up proper government and infrastructure is either borderline impossible or would make libshits shit themselves 50 times as hard because it would pretty much equal colonialism.
>>
File: 1458018297892.jpg (705 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458018297892.jpg
705 KB, 1080x1080
>>68430646
>>68432225
What's it like living in a fantasy?
>>
File: 244.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
244.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>68430646

Who is going to occupy Raqqa and Mosul city? I was in Syria for six months in 2015 with the Kurdbors... This is not a fight anyone wants.

Furthermore we purposefully destabilized Syria for oil and at the behest of Israel, ISIS is fighting the Shiites we aren't shedding any tears about it.
>>
Fuck Europe. No matter what the US does, we're shit on for it. If you want to defeat ISIS, it's easy, NO R.O.E.'s!!
>>
>>68430646
IS as a country is not a problem, the idea is. If we invade IS more mudslimes will get mad and join IS. Fighting IS only causes more IS. They are like cockroaches.
>>
File: Syria.png (147 KB, 650x401) Image search: [Google]
Syria.png
147 KB, 650x401
because its
>>
>>68430646
Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>68433168
why did you leave
respect to you for fighting the good fight if true
>>
File: war_for_Israel.jpg (81 KB, 646x483) Image search: [Google]
war_for_Israel.jpg
81 KB, 646x483
>>68433923
good for
>>
>>68430646
>What is seriously stoping the UN

UN itself.

The UN is literally a physical version of /pol/, where people get together to shitpost and accomplish absolutely nothing.
>>
File: Strong Russian Woman.webm (3 MB, 696x528) Image search: [Google]
Strong Russian Woman.webm
3 MB, 696x528
>>68430646
Most countries don't want to commit ground troops to die in Iraq, again.
>>
File: 170.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>68434011
>>68434011

My unit broke up, was with a bunch of Iraqi Kurds who actually let us fight. Not a gigantic fan of Syrian and Turkish Kurds they are a bunch of PKK commies.
>>
File: lul.jpg (263 KB, 1020x864) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
263 KB, 1020x864
time to join Kek's Frogs and prepare to remove kebap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
>>
>>68430646
because it would be le racist
>>
>>68430646
The UN is run by Muslims and the regressive left. Look into their alternate Islamic declaration on human rights
>>
>>68430646
The UN are peace keepers, not peace makers.
>>
Things were calm the last few months. Little fikki fikki on new year's eve, but nothing really big has happened. So i decide to blue pill. Got a chad hair cut. Went and socialized with people i dislike because want to reap advantages of blue pill.....

These fucking wannabe warriors flying an actual black flag though..... Fuck. How can an honest man take the blue pill while these savage cunts are attempting to strike fear into people said man cares about?

I could hear it in the tone of the local radio announcer's voice today. Watching the local news at 6 i saw it in the facts the reporter decided to share. People are fucking sick of islamic politics. We accept the religion, but are fucking done with the politics of it.

The moderate left is waking up.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.