[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello everybody, Stefan Molyneux from Free Domain Radio here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
Hello everybody, Stefan Molyneux from Free Domain Radio here. I hope you're doing well.

I would appreciate if you watched my latest video on the current situation in Brussels.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flssY6CRfWM
>>
>>68429352
Fug. I was just about to post this.
Listening to Stefan right now.
>>
>>68429352
NUMBER OF ARGUMENTS IN THIS THREAD: 0
>>
>>68429352
post tits and timestamp or fuck off steph
>>
>>68429352
I feel like shit because this video is made for redpilling normies and I don't have the courage to send it to my libtard mom.
>>
BASED
>>
>>68430352
Welp, my mother doesn't know English but she hates everyone who isn't white and Christian.
>>
God this guy is such a psycho

I mean look at that grin for god's sake
>>
>>68431113
Can you refute any of what he's saying or are you just here to ad hom?
>>
>>68429352
do u rly need any more advertising here already 3 threads were posted with this
>>
>>68431113
not an argument
>>
>>68429352
WOW I HATE GREECE NOW!
>>
I agree with him on most points but his accent is unbearable, it sounds too artificial
>>
>>68429352
SEEN / thnx Stefan
>>
Nice hair faggot
>>
File: 1458411887392.jpg (1018 KB, 800x2533) Image search: [Google]
1458411887392.jpg
1018 KB, 800x2533
Very well put together piece.

Hits all the topics regarding the immigration issue, right on the head.
>>
>>68429352
Good stuff, Stefan.
>>
>>68429352

Good stuff Bill Burr
>>
>>68433328
That's because he's australian and Australia is an artificial country.
>>
>>68429352
Piero san Giorgio talked about you yesterday in his videos in French concerning books.
Apparently you're a fedorafag fuck off
>>
>>68429352
>open video
>see 45 minutes
>close video
>>
>blames greeces fuck ups while Iignoring germany and the other euro cunts for bringing the mudslimes in in the firat place

Explain meme man
>>
>>68429352

How can people bear to watch this bald canadian for more than 10 min?

I swear I would watch it if he didn't make such unnecessarily long videos. That's just disrespectful to readers who have actual things to do with their lives. Why does he does this? I think this fop just loves the sound of his voice.
>>
>>68435671

he nails his points in the first 5 mins, the rest his just his reasoning for his various points on Muslims and their actions etc.

watch the first 5 mins
>>
>>68431113
>God this guy is such a psycho
>I mean look at that grin for god's sake
He spawned from your island, stop complaining.
>>
File: leaf.png (20 KB, 432x349) Image search: [Google]
leaf.png
20 KB, 432x349
>>68435356
not so fast, weedman
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 429x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 429x268
>>68429352
I'm mirin your shilling abilities on this board sir
How much do you pay interns per post and are you hiring at the moment?
>>
>>68429352
Fuck off jewboy, advertise your cult elsewhere
>>
>>68429352

already watched it mate...agreed with most..disagreed with the welfare state comment

its shit having to pay into it sure..but a reformation so it isnt abused is better than abolishon

the uk is cutting like crazy anyway so alls cool nearly.
>>
>>68436051
>McGill
Fuck, not bad.
>>
>>68436448
>so it isnt abused

Not an argument.

You are creating an entity that can be manipulated, so it inevitably will be and corruption will occur. Honestly, a better argument is that you're still better off, even with corruption. I would disagree, but at least that argument is rational.
>>
>>68436189
I'm not sending you money Stefan.
My script grabs videos directly from google cdn.
>>
>>68436448
it has to be abused.
what did you think of his point that the 'welfare state' of the past was local communities, churches and families? What's to stop people from reverting to this old system?
>>
>>68430352
>trying to convert normies with 45-90 minute powerpoint presentations

if it's longer than 140 characters normies aren't going to care.
>>
>>68438175
wow by abused I meant abolished.
WOOOOOOW
>>
NOT
>>
>>68429352
Great presentation. We need to get this out to everywhere.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.