[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NY Rich Guys: Fuck our taxes up Sempai!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-22-17-30-57.png (318 KB, 600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-22-17-30-57.png
318 KB, 600x1024
So...why don't these rich guys just write some checks and get it done themselves? I mean like, throw the cash at some foundations or something like the good old days. T-they are smart enough to know they can do this right? I mean, they did get rich...
>>
>40
That's not exactly a lot considering it is New York.

And being a millionaire isn't even impressive anymore.
>>
File: 1458461737612.jpg (49 KB, 590x555) Image search: [Google]
1458461737612.jpg
49 KB, 590x555
>>68426504
I live in Upstate NY. Its falling apart. No jobs except burger joints and walmarts, and only niggers get hired. Taxes are through the roof, im currently paying $1600 a month in property and school taxes.

Fun fact, my mayors taxes went up 0%. I hope Trump comes here and talks about this
>>
>>68427293
>my mayors taxes went up 0%
He was probably paying way more than you to begin with.
>>
>>68427065

> be singlular millionare in new york
> won't even cover cost of living for a decade renting
> won't even buy a single condo or house

lmao

meanwhile I can buy a nice 4 bedroom for 100k and make 900k last a lifetime in the south
>>
>>68426504

>40 millionaires

But $1 million isn't even a lifetimes wages for 50% of the population. How much of NY is considered a millionaire? About half? Since anyone with an apartment is probably considered halfway there, just like London home owners.
>>
>>68427640
Yeah if you aren't at least a millionaire, you shouldn't be living in New York kek.
>>
>>68426504
If they wanted to lose cash they could always donate it.
>>
>>68427640
>>68427065

Yeah, but these are fggots literally screaming for the government to take their money. What exactly is stopping them from just...you know...writing the checks?
>>
>>68427736

even doormen make around 25 bucks an hour there, and they probably still live in 250sq feet cuck closets for 1500$ a month
>>
>>68427640
LOL thats cause no one wants to live in the shit pile that is the south full of retarded conservatives and niggers. NYC is refreshing surrounded by my high iq fellow democrats and moderates.
>>
>>68427953

better yet they could either donate to the poor, or donate to city rebuilding projects and write it off on their taxes. Instead of the government wasting 40% of the money taxed on bureaucracy
>>
>>68426504

The same reason why unions demand raising the minimum wage. Government is their tool for crushing the competition. Are we really to believes successful businessmen have collectively gone full cuck and demand all millionaires, including themselves, have their potential assets managed by incompetent and wasteful bureaucracy?
>>
>40
Nigga there are probably a few hundred thousand millionaires in NYC.
>>
>>68428182
>south is full of conservatives and niggers
>we're so much better and tolerant

Kill yourself. Jew York is a fucking stinking pile of shit. I've been to the big apple and it's rotten to its core. It literally reeks of garbage and sewage everywhere
>>
>>68426504
Because they dont pay taxes due to writeoffs so its a free pr stunt
>>
>>68426504
They know any tax hikes will actually hit working people making low six figures. The truly wealthy have wealth, and don't have income to tax.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.