[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OCCUPY WALL ST SHOWING TRUE COLORS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: lalalallalalaa.jpg (96 KB, 505x524) Image search: [Google]
lalalallalalaa.jpg
96 KB, 505x524
Cant make this shit up
they're now openly supporting the North Korean Regime on the basis of White Privilege.

Pic related
>>
>>68425960
Texas, you should know they're a bunch of god damn commies.
>>
What if Otto was black?
>>
File: North Korea sucks.jpg (62 KB, 548x700) Image search: [Google]
North Korea sucks.jpg
62 KB, 548x700
>>68425960

More like the contemporary far-left. Usually I'd believe this is bullshit bait, but I actually saw something like this (not an article, just ignorant fucktards talking about how he "overestimated his white privilege") on my own social media.

>tfw you realized that modern society is becoming so socially far-left and delusional, you can probably expect to see society pity and uphold N.Korea as victims in future conflicts/disputes/issues.

Callin' it now.
>>
what the fuck are we going to do? send a task force to break some dumb kid out? he dug himself in too deep
>>
Eric Garner did bring it upon himself and Otto also brought it upon himself.

Bad outcomes for both of them but a little common sense could have saved them.
>>
File: sorosfundmanagement.png (18 KB, 400x128) Image search: [Google]
sorosfundmanagement.png
18 KB, 400x128
>>68425960

Doesn't Soros fund them?
>>
File: North Korea China Shut Up.png (45 KB, 600x1167) Image search: [Google]
North Korea China Shut Up.png
45 KB, 600x1167
>>68426518

A couple of years ago two Asian broads (one pregnant I believe) were sentenced to similar fates. We sent Bill Clinton over and he got 'em out.

All we have to do is literally send a worldwide famous celebrity over there and he/she will get that crying poster-stealer out. Probably someone like a famous old school Basketball player, like Larry Bird or Charles Barkley (not MJ, we should save him for something major).

Honestly, if you just do a little bit of research on N.Korea you'd realize that it's basically just a backwards dictatorship ran by delusional man-children with God-complexes.
>>
>>68425960
OWS still exists?
>>
>>68426827
Yep, it was his big pet project before BLM.
>>
Play stupid games

Win stupid prizes
>>
>Break the law in a country renowned for being a brutal dictatorship that also happens to hate America
>Suffer the consequences

Besides he will be released after a little while now he has had his show trail for propaganda, the next step is releasing him so the propaganda can become about how forgiving and benevolent Kim is.
>>
those dumb niggers died because of their dumb decisions. same way with this assclown
>>
>>68425960
All three of those people deserve what they got
>>
i'd post some of the comments but im sure you guys could find them, im on my phone now so fuck it
>>
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>68425960
>steal government property from NORTH KOREA of all places
>feel bad for the guy who just stole from NORTH KOREA
>call for his release from NORTH KOREA

Maybe he should have stayed in China.
>>
>>68425960
Well the guy did deserve it but the SJW shit is just idiotic as always. If you actually read the article the author (a black woman) writes in the last paragraph that his 15 years of hard labor is equally comparable to the 'muh oppression' she faces as a black woman in white supremecist america. Absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1454042705293.jpg (22 KB, 451x698) Image search: [Google]
1454042705293.jpg
22 KB, 451x698
>Occupy Wall St
>Relevant
>>
>>68426982
dennis rodman
>>
>>68425960
Im not sure what the shit was expecting
>>
>>68425960

He was there with a religious group and supposedly committed the vandalism at the behest of said group.

Of course OWS is attacking him, he is an evil christian.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.