[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All I'm seeing is butt hurt Belgins >You let the refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 358x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 358x511
All I'm seeing is butt hurt Belgins
>You let the refugees in
>You are not even taking action
Things I'd recommend on doing.
>form a militia and defend
>peaceful protest
>spy if you have to , gain information on future happenings
But you currently are not doing anything and making posts on how butt hurt you are, get up and do something about it! If there is a civil war terroristic Muslims vs Belgium citizens I would be glad to fight along your side Belgium . Your country is your child don't let her die.
>>
>>68424992
Their enjoying the multiculturalism
Didnt you know its hip to hang out with terroists these days? Its all the rage
>>
>le get up and do something may may

What, exactly? Put on a nice suit and spend 40 years shuffling papers, trying to reduce immigrants welfare by 20% after 5 years stay, or grab a rifle and start shooting into crowds of brown people? Oh, I know! Maybe I should stick a camera in front of my face and cry about how other people should do something while I'm preen and feel superior for saying what every fucker has been saying for the past decade online. Eat shit.
>>
>>68425385
I just gave you examples you fucking idiot?
>>
>>68425558
>form a militia and defend

The second you shoot a single brown every SWAT asshole in the country will descend on you like a tonne of bricks

>peaceful protest

Nice way to start an orgy you dumbshit

>spy

And report your findings to whom? The leftcuck jew media or the /pol/ echochamber?
>>
>>68425855
butt hurt?
>>
>>68425966

Trying thinking critically you fat idiot.
>>
>>68426096
Mfw Texas militia is more trained and better Equipped than British infantry
>>
>>68424992
>form a militia
This is illegal and would only result in me losing my job, getting sued and thrown in jail.

>peaceful protest
What will that accomplish?

>spy
Spy on whom? Are you a child?
>>
>>68426399
Do nothing Then get blown to bits.
>>
>>68425385

go fucking protest against your government

and that does not mean hold an "anti immigrant" rally

its a "pro security and GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE FURIOUS" rally
>>
>>68426639

why not shut down a couple roads, highways

BLM and anti Trump supporters are willing to do it

let me ask you, or better your friends

are you willing to be arrested for a peaceful protest for your country a la Rosa Parks?
>>
>>68424992
>Belgins
Viper yourself.
>>
>>68425855
sorry you live in such a shit country
>>
>>68426913
Belgians sowwie anon
>>
>>68426824
Are you trolling?

People that shut down roads illegally as a form of protest deserve the death sentence, in my opinion.

>Let's protest the government by ruining thousands of ordinary people's days!
>>
>>68424992

Enforce your fucking boarders.

When people want in you look at them check them out and decide if they should get in.

That literally should never have not happened.
>>
>>68425855
and what are you doing about america's 40% non-white population? that's right, youre not doing anything. you're not great anymore. you're losers, just like us.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.