[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Molyneux Responds to Brussels! https://www.youtube.com/watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: stefan.jpg (64 KB, 1453x862) Image search: [Google]
stefan.jpg
64 KB, 1453x862
Molyneux Responds to Brussels!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flssY6CRfWM
>>
>>68424767
>Molyneux
Can he do anything in a reasonable time? I mean come on
>>
>>68425290
not an argument
>>
>>68425355
Wasn't meant to be you hoser
>>
>>68425355
can someone explain this meme to me?
>>
Can this fag post a non 45minute bore speech?
>>
>>68426717
you must watch it like this
>>
>>68425924
its just another shitty shopistry that Molyneux uses to keep ranking up clueless followers into his cult
>>
>>68424767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

off topic but since this is a molyneux thread how true is this video?
>>
>>68427914
not an argument
>>
File: 1447842788512.jpg (55 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1447842788512.jpg
55 KB, 500x333
>>68427627
>>
>>68424767
Video seems pretty spot-on to me.
>>
>>68424767
fuck off you bald nigger
>>
>45 minutes
Nah
>>
>>68424767

Baww he's already in tears, baww :(

How could someone be so transparent and not have a clue about it?
>>
>>68424767
Go away stefan
>>
>>68427914

NOT an argument
>>
jesus, why are so many on /pol/ intimidated by people smarter than them?

you agree, but you still immediately jump to saying something to shit on the man
>>
>>68430070
not an argument
>>
>>68429281
I'm not kidding. I watch almost every youtube video on 1.5 / 2 speed
>>
>>68430070
not an argument
>>
why does /pol/ hate this guy again?
>>
>>68425355
This desu senpai.

>>68425924
When people call him up and try to either prove a point or disprove one of his by using something unrelated or some fallacy eh. "he's racist".
Based Steph will reply with not an argument.
>>
>>68425290
How about working on that attention span.
>>
>>68430390

because they were abused as children
>>
>>68424767
Greece BTFO
>>
ONE FUCKING DOLLAR!
>>
>>68431043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
Best Steph
>>
>31:20

He's gone totally unhinged
>>
>>68431898
>says people who enable muslims and those who virtue signal after the fact, and after every tragic event caused by enabling muslamics, are in huge part responsible for the world going to shit
>totally unhinged
>>
File: StefanMolyneux[1].jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
StefanMolyneux[1].jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>68424767
How can an anarcho-capitalist society secure the borders given there are no borders? How does an anarcho-capitalist society keep muslim refugees in the millions out if there are no nation states and no direct chain of command representing the interests of the people?

There, I included my argument this time.

DO YOU

SUPPORT ME

GETTING SHOT?

Reminder to leave your family and continue sending in your donations, we need it after my wife got sanctioned at her job for telling people to leave their families. Every donation brings us one step closer to our own, taxless, anarcho-capitalist commune where we can all live in harmony safe from state tyranny. If you cannot afford to donate due to being oppressed by paying tax then sending me pictures of your underage daughters is a suitable replacement.
>>
>>68433111
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
By not giving them bennies.
People also self segregate into distinct communities when there isn't a government constantly trying to mix them up.

Of the things about anarcho-capitalism that have problems, this isn't really one.
>>
>>68430070
A smart person, yes.
A wise person would structure their argument so that average people could not only understand it, but find their own reasons to support it.
Having said that, I don't get the impression that Stefan is all that interested in securing the sponsorship of Foot Locker or MacDonalds.
>>
>>68430934
kekekek. based
>>
>>68433374
>People also self segregate into distinct communities
This is the problem if the communities are on the same continent, idiot.
>>
>calls out greece
>no mention at all of germany
>>
It's really easy to win debates when 75% of your argument is responding with the phrase "NOT an argument" to statements you read on the Internet.
>>
>>68434019
I'm not sure what the problem you're thinking about is.

You want communities to mix against their will?
Or you don't want muslims amassing in the middle east?
>>
>>68429281
>>68430328
Really, speeding up video/audio is necessary. Up to 4x speed and comprehension is just fine with a little practice and focus. Normal speaking speed is ~150 wpm but there's a pretty large range and professional speakers will tend to be higher. That doesn't compare to the normal adult reading speed of 300 wpm which is around the speed of an auctioneer speaking, so 2X speed brings you to reading level and 4X will get you above average. I apparently can't understand Molyneux at over 3X though, probably from how he talks jauntily because that screws with the audio compression.
>>
>>68433111
Fuckwads are on the welfare tit of the west. Why don't they go to Russia, Ukraine, Polan or Estonia? Cuz those countries are broke af. They are economic refugees
>>
He's actually making some great points. I never watch any of his videos or youtube shit in general but he's right about the frustration. How do you safe people that want to pretty much get raped and killed? These actions right now make no sense and it never stops, no logical thinking is occurring. It's unreal and incredibly frustrating.
>>
File: molly2.png (183 KB, 701x353) Image search: [Google]
molly2.png
183 KB, 701x353
>>68424767

7:00

>your....HOUUUSEEEE!!!!!!!1
>>
Its like watching everything Ive been saying in the last 6 years come true.
>>
>>68435466
>xD
>>
>>68435466

I had it at 1.5x speed after reading some of the posts above and jumped at this.
>>
>>68433374
>that part about his mother
this explains a lot
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.