[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK BRUSSELS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: 1428168354887.jpg (117 KB, 322x336) Image search: [Google]
1428168354887.jpg
117 KB, 322x336
>ankara and istanbul get btfo by isis
nothing..

>brussels gets btfo by isis
le suis Brussels sprout xDD
>>
>>68422532
Is that a turk I smell? Someone get the spray.
>>
>guys, why is the west upset when a bunch of westerners get murdered
>isn't their self defense p roof that they are the real racists?
>>
>>68422867
ur retarded, even when nigger coite divoire got btfo they had a vigil
>>
>>68422532
No one cares about muslim on muslim bombings
>>
>>68422532
>muslims btfo each other
>newsworthy
>>
because nobody cares about turkey, it's a shithole...

besides, turkey doesnt give a fuck when the west gets hit, so why should we give a fuck when turkey gets hit?
>>
>turkroaches kill each other
>implying that's something to mourn

Fuck off mudslime
>>
>>68422532
>FUCK BRUSSELS

Only because they think they don't have a Muslim problem
>>
>>68423233
>besides, turkey doesnt give a fuck when the west gets hit, so why should we give a fuck when turkey gets hit?

True, turks are a low-empathy species of roach. And remember that most of them are pleased about the armenian genocide even if they deny it ever happened publicly.

Subhuman, foul-smelling trash.
>>
>>68423233
I give a fuck. We give a fuck. We are sad for the people who lost their lives today.

You Europheans are hearthless. And you think it is perfectly OK to be hearthless.
>>
File: 1423695134186.png (628 KB, 685x484) Image search: [Google]
1423695134186.png
628 KB, 685x484
Actually they got BTFO by the PKK

And I saw plenty of outpouring for the victims of those attacks.

Not from me, though, because fuck turkey and fuck islam and fuck you

faggot
>>
>>68422532

Why would I care what Muslims do to each other?
>>
>>68423632
It's not OK to be hearthless, at least not in the wintertime.
>>
>>68422664
>>68423589
BEADY ANGLO EYES
>>
>>68423632
It's perfectly ok to be heartless, because those that hate us are too.
>>
>>68422532
so russia just used the first nuclear bomb against the goatfuckers. how long till usa and france will join the party.

my idea: take videos with hollywood like slowmotion of the blastwave ripping their skin of and post them all over the internet as answer to all the isis execution videos.
video title says:
nuclear warhead of 8 kiloton yield vs. isis underground bunker.
>>
File: 1433274806105.jpg (417 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
1433274806105.jpg
417 KB, 653x635
>>68422532
>caring when 3rd world muslims kill other 3rd world muslims
>>
>>68422532
The difference is simply that no one cares about sand niggers.

Sand nigger.
>>
>>68422532

>expecting europeans to care about shitskin lands.
>expecting europeans to care about anything other when europe when we're being attacked by shitskins

Fuck off you retard. Women and nu-male leftists need to wake the fuck up. We're at war. and we're losing.
>>
>>68422532

Brussels is actually serious because it's behind friendly lines and not in enemy territory.
>>
>>68423759
d&c
>>
File: 1455512378140.png (169 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1455512378140.png
169 KB, 420x420
3rd world country is not my problem
>>
>>68423911
That's a conventional bomb
>>
>>68423911
Is this true?
>>
>>68422532
Do you go into the woods and get mad when animals kill each other?
>>
>>68423062
Because its a french colony, unlike you ex-christian, now mudslime, cuckroaches who opened the rapegates of Europe.
>>
>>68422532
Where's instanbul? Is it some suburb of Constantinople or something?
>>
>>68423759
The joke is on you Faruk, I'm a german/nordic mix.
>>
>>68422532

>Thinking people care about Turkroaches

You must be new here
>>
>>68422532

A leaf

/thread
>>
>>68422532
Erdogan still tolerate Isis (or did, I don't know how he eels now after he couldn't spin and blame the attack on the Kurds) because they fight the Kurds. He even buys or at least bought their oil.
Why bother.
>>
fucking hyporcites, you dont GET it dont you? WHAT DONT YOU GET?

muslims are the #1 victims of terrorism and thats a FACT

i dont care what you say about isis or islam, DAESH IS NOT ISLAM

u think 1.6 billion ppl r the same? u think fucking iran, egypt or jordan like isis? are you fucking retarted?

ALL you faggots do is post DEUS VUL like its ajoke while I have to WORRY about my mom or my sis getting attacked by a fucking white maile racist

wtf u hypocrit bastards, DAESH is a threat to all of US infidel or muslim, they are creation of CIA, if they bomb turkey its like they bomb brussels for me ok? just get ur head out of ur fucking ass for once pol jesus christ
>>
>>68422532

The difference is that Belgium didn't actively facilitate the flow of foreign fighters into their country and across their border into Syria so they could join ISIS and other islamist groups in order to violently overthrow the government as well as allowing smuggling routes to remain open for weapons, oil etc.

But yea it must be all about race.
>>
>>68424939
This is a great parody post, kek'd pretty hard at line 5 "white maile racist."
>>
Do you guys realise that te terrorist organisation that did the bombings in Ankara(PKK) is not a religious terrorist organisation? They are nearly all atheists. And the ones that are died were mostly secular people. They don't give a fuck about religion so much.

When you hate something, you hate that thing for a reason. Because hate is a very strong feeling. You guys hate something for no reason and that is disgusting. People that died in Ankara were not your enemies. You still think that if a country is mostly muslim, they hate west. That's stupid af. You are hearthless.
>>
>>68423632
You whistled during the moment of silence and shouted alahu acknar.
And don't give me the: only our hooligans, also we didn't whistle against the moment of silence but against corruption in football, or whatever. Nobody buys that.
>>
>>68422532
Noone gives a fuck about roaches. French and Belgian qts on other hand... :,(
>>
>>68423911
Wasn't that a tactical nuke in Yemen? I remember seeing a video somewhere but don't know if that's the same
>>
>>68422532
dude in OP's pic is a Jew though. Just sayin
>>
>>68425169
I never told you there are no retads in Turkey. There are lots of them. We hate them too. But the thing is this: The ones that died are not them. You hate the ones that died. Not the ones that do disgusting things. You count the people that are sad for Europhean bombings and the ones that like them same. That is what's wrong about you guys.
>>
>>68425107
>They are nearly all atheist
Citation needed.

Not to mention that religion isnt the only motivation for terrorism. They were still probably mudslimes but saw the attacks as "pest exterminations" for the local roaches
>>
File: Moonman_400x400.png (208 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Moonman_400x400.png
208 KB, 400x400
>>68425107
I've met PKK members before, they were pretty nice people to be honest.
>PKK. PKK. PKK.
>>
>>68422532
Whites care about whites.

Asians care about Asians. (Most of them do of their billion population.

Sandniggers don't care about Sandniggers.

Niggers don't care about Niggers
>>
>>68425670
you are a self hating turk
>>
>>68425521
No, you all retarded. Even the absolute smallest nuke is waaaay more powerful and blinding.

Consider how the nuke works: chain reaction causes nearly instantenious release of energy, most of which is in form of gamma radiation, which is so powerful, and so intense, that is turns surrounding air into a ball of superheated plasma, and it's the expansion of that air that causes the blast wave. Do you have a fucking idea how bright that shit is? No commercially avaliable camera without a sofisticated custom filters can record that without just blinding out.
>>
>>68422532
>je suis Brussels' sprout

that made me laugh
>>
>>68422532
Fuck off leaf, turkey has been facilitating these assholes for years
>>
>>68425843
Search for "Abdullah Öcalan" it's their leader.
>>68426000
Of course they are nice to you. They only wanna kill us. ISIS is also nice to extremist islamists. This doesn't make them good guys. An do you think PKK never killed any Europhean or American? Search the internet.
>>68426128
Every country has its own kind of assholes and I hate Turkish assholes. There is nothing wrong about it. Because they are assholes. I have a reason. Do you guys have a reason to hate the ones that are died in Ankara?
>>
>>68425670
Things turkish people never understand:
Western culture empathizes with western culture.
>bombing in turklebiraqistan killed 15 people today
>literally every night of news features a story like this

>WESTERN COUNTRY THAT DOESNT GET BLOWN UP 4/7 DAYS A WEEK GETS ATTACKED
>HOLY FUCK ITS HABBABENING

No one cares about the middle east (including turkey) because terrorism is just another day at the office in your shitskin filled anus of the world
>>
>>68425670
Honestly, I do believe you are a good guy. And I am sorry for all who dies in Ankara and Istanbul. But I think the Ankara and istanbul bombings don't garner that much attention because nobody is surprised about attacks in turkey. Turkey under erdogan slipped into a civil war like scenario with attacks by Kurds, army bombing Kurds, erdogan buying oil from Isis, suppression of the press, errosion of secularism etc.
That's why people are genuinely in shock about bombings in Brussels (a supposed to be safe city) and kind of apathetic to attacks in turkey, which is not 'expected' to be safe from attacks by the general people.
It's unfair and I get why you feel the way you feel you are right, because the victims and there families don't deserve the pain the have to go through, but that's how it is.
>>
>>68425107
>You guys hate something for no reason and that is disgusting.
I am sure theres absolutely no reason to hate muslims, i mean cmon its current year already.
Oh theres also no reason to hate the turkroach too, that brainless destruction of russian planes unfucking syria was deffinatelly a bureocratic shenanigan...
>>
>>68422532
Yeah I know man

it's almost like we don't give a shit about muslim countries... who couldve guessed
>>
>>68426456
smallest nuke:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_%28Kernwaffe%29
yield=0,02 kt

big bomb:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_All_Bombs
yield= 0,044 kt
>>
>>68422532
>btfo

Blowing up unarmed civilians = btfo?

You forget that a tiny country like Belgium could wipe the every islamic shithole on the planet off the face of the earth within hours.
>>
>>68426456
The sight of your moms ugly face is way more blinding.
>>
>>68422532

One is a Christian nation and the others get what is coming to them by being Muslim and supporting that doctrine. You really are a dense motherfucker, aren't you?
>>
>>68422532
It's Constantinople you heathen and roaches getting bug bombed is a good thing
>>
>>68427221
>blowing up unarmed civvies = btfo?

You have to admit that thats pretty accurate in a literal sense
>>
>>68426456
intensity decreases with distance. (1/d^2)
at that distance its pretty much safe, especially if detonated underground. all you see is a jet of heated plasma breaking the ground and creating a fireball.
also teh intese radiation can be noticed.
the small white pixel sized video artefacts after the explosion are the result of gamma radiation interfering with the cmos sensor of the camera.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.