[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is cuckolding more than a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1124x1887) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1124x1887
Is cuckolding more than a meme?
>>
>my girlfriend's son
>26 likes
>those faggot ass emojis
I'm chimping out
>>
>>68417762
>Is cuckolding more than a meme?

Yep, it's actually a fetish people get off on. I'll always think it tragic that a man will so readily toss away his masculinity.

As far as the beta in your image OP, some men are lonely enough to actually date single mothers.
>>
>>68417762
Why's dat nigga sleeping if he's supposed to be watching a sick kid?
>>
>>68417762
JUST
>>
>>68417762
>He thought the cuckolding thing was just a meme.
>>
>>68417888
Welcome to Yik Yak, the fucking anonymous safe space app
>>
why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

its my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: Is cuckolding more than a meme - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!
>>
File: HTBAG in a nutshell.png (527 KB, 899x539) Image search: [Google]
HTBAG in a nutshell.png
527 KB, 899x539
Take the Hard To Be A God pill.

kill whores
>>
Why is it always "my wife/gf's son"? Why do these women never have daughters? It's something I've noticed over time.
>>
>>68418076
>some men are lonely enough to actually date single mothers
Only pedos get with single moms. Guy in Op's cap is obviously fucking the kid.
>>
>>68418738
It's because fags are always have to let people know they're massive faggots. Normal people know better than to talk about it.
>>
>>68418738
hey that is really fucking weird

maybe mom's with daughters stick it out since girls are harder to raise
>>
>>68418908
>Only pedos get with single moms. Guy in Op's cap is obviously fucking the kid.

>cucking a women with her own offspring
Pretty alpha to be honest with you.
>>
a message to those who doubted memes leaking into reality
>>
>>68418271

Th-thanks, you too
>>
>>68418738
Their sons convert to daughters when they turn 11
>>
>>68418738
>Implying Fathers don't fight to the bitter end over custody of their daughters
>>
>>68418738
An interesting question.

I'll ask my son's wife, taking her out for a nice meal while he goes to uni tomorrow.
>>
No clue -- but one of better friends, when he gets drunk, says "I'd let you bang my wife"

It's weird and just ignore it-- I certainly have no desire to wife swap but that doesnt seem to be his motivation - who knows.

Happens a lot though
>>
>>68418738
Damn, you're right...
We've had many threads with cuck guys and their wife's sons, or single mothers and their sons, but I don't remember seeing a single Tinder profile or craigslist post with daughters.
It's always "my son is my world", but not a thing about daughters...
>>
>>68418738
Niggers don't leave their gf/wife if they breed girls cuz they plan on raping her.
Niggers aren't gay.
>>
>>68417762
I remember back in the day when kids hated their step fathers and vice versa.

My friends step dad was an abusive drunk; he actually turned my friends mother into an alcoholic. The guy HATED my friend and his sister, and treated his own kids like gold. After a while, his mom started turning on him as well.

Turns out, stepdad had a secret; he was a closet tranny. My friend found out when he was rummaging through old VHS tapes to record the X-Files on. He popped one in, and this is what he told me was on it:

>his living room, right where he was sitting, as if the camcorder was on top of the tv
>stepdad walks onto screen, dressed in fully tranny gear; sun dress, pantyhose, water ballon tits, wig, full makeup, and a purse
>must've been funny, because he had a fucking Sam Elliot mustache
>He sits in front of the camera (right where my friend is sitting, mind you) and begins spreading and unspreading his legs like a tease
>stands up and strips off sundress
>full lingerie, including garter belt
>opens up the bag, and dumps out butt plugs and dildos
>he sits back onto the floor and proceeds to ream his asshole out with the toys
>not sure if my friend watched the whole thing or not, but when he moved out on his 18th birthday, he called every one of his aunts and uncles and let them know what kind of man his stepdad was

Come to think of it, I guess nothing has changed.
>>
>>68417762
> I took care of her kid while she was at work

A cuck with women and a cuck to society. Wheres the trifecta, a black kid, or they are on welfare.
>>
File: 1441758885946.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1441758885946.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>ITT a bunch of bitter, rancid, obese, basement dwelling permavirgin white neckbeards obsessed with Nazi mental diarrhea and obtuse social norms bitch about a guy who's living a life orders of magnitude better compared to theirs using forced memes taken out of context

Top kek, if there's anything to be learned from this situation is that pathetic people like poltards will always seek a way to try and drag people down to their insufferable level of life

While this man actually raises a decent family that contributes to society, you will all still be older manchildren who live off the governments mom, dad & the governments tit

Everyone in this thread saying mean things ought to hang itself, don't pretend you don't have those thoughts constantly you pieces of shit
>>
>>68417762
Yes. I know a cuck personally. His gf hates me though but I'm curious how it would be to fuck a girl while her bf/husband watches
>>
>>68418738

Because saying "my wife's daughter" won't get hooks on /pol/ as easily.
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>68417762
Not to crush your virgin bride fantasies buut...
>>
>>68417762

I'm a tranny and someone asked me to fuck his wife

People really do cuck
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.