[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I finally saw shit like this today in my news feed from one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 2hn2kpj.jpg (31 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
2hn2kpj.jpg
31 KB, 351x359
So I finally saw shit like this today in my news feed from one of my canadian friends.
Would you guys mind sending those leftist scum here? I wanna show them what happens when you have muslim neighbors for 14 centuries
>>
>>68417558
Western world will end in civil war soon enough no one wants to listen anymore they just want to be the ones who are right.
>>
>>68417558
Tell us about Georgia comrade. I've never heard a word about it from a person that lives there.
>>
>>68417725
>Western world will end in civil war soon enough
no. even worse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c
>>
>>68417558
Do they often explode?
>>
>>68418702
A small country beset by Muslims in Caucasus. We have been like that for a long time before we signed a treaty with Russians to become their "allies". Then russia decided it was better for us to become their own territory so thats where things got fucked up between us. We have a small (around 5%) muslim population who mostly keep quiet. People here are fanatically anti muslim
>>
>>68417558
You gotta recognize who is worth the time and effort man. You can't convince someone with the fingers in their ears
>>
>>68419133
well no shit i don't intend to fight for a democratic society and have cucks rule over my life once again.
>>
>>68417558
>I wanna show them what happens when you had been soviet country for 80 years
>>
>>68417558
Photoshop the guy so he's white and put in words such as "rapist", "priveliged" "KKK" "Colonialism" and so on.
>>
>>68417558
Better send those muslims to Canada. Do you have right to have a weapon in Georgia?
>>
>>68420178
Imagine some aussie with similar shit over his face with his shitposts on them.
>>
>>68419399
Leftists do not want to hear anything about Caucasus region.
It would be evil Russians every time.
Not Persians, not even Turks. And obviously not Azers, Dags or Chechens.
>>
>>68420241
You have the right to own it in house. If you want to carry it you need to specify reason and you can
>>
>>68417558
Do you feel you have:
>Freedom of Speech
>Chance to Earn a good living (to provide for yourself a home, car, food, and raise children)
>>
>>68421237
You can have freedom of not giving a fuck if you are a foreigner, everyone will love you whatever you say. Provided you are white. Also with our
currency going to shit, if you exchange US dollars to our money you can basically become millionaire here.
Getting a job is hard, not gonna lie. Everyone wants you to know English and Russian as well. And most of the people only know one of these languages. If you do get a job you can live pretty good
>>
>>68421791
Interesting. You seem to have a good command of English.

>What is the crime rate?
>What do you like most, and least about your country?
>>
>>68423337
Doubt anyone will believe but crime in capital happens very rarely. If it happens it gets on news everywhere because we are a really small country, even the capital city is small (around 1.5m people). So doing something bad will make you (in)famous. and not only you, your family and relatives as well.
I'd say that I like how people here tend to be very protective about their country/people, even the ones with differing political views. Even our leftists are anti communists
The bad about our country is that people have become rather lazy with the western technology and ideas being imported here. Also NATO - everyone here wants georgia to be a part of it which I think will be a big mistake
>>
>>68417558
There are 1.6 billion muslims in the world
If muslims wanted it radical islam would be dead already
>>
>>68424653
Thanks for answering questions about your country, I hope to visit someday. I'm interested in learning about people/culture through travel. Leftist hate, and threads like yours, are the two things that bring me to /pol/
>>
File: 1451279328649.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
1451279328649.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>68425047
Deerborn, Michigan? Fuck off you piece of shit. One day there won't be any more "talking" about Islam. You'll be lined up against a wall and shot.
>>
>>68425402
Glad to help

>>68425047
There is no radical islam. there is just islam which is a degraded religion and its followers are too dumb to admit it.
Oh and they don't eat pork and are fags just because of that
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.