[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>news interview muslims 'being scared' to enforce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Rage-Face-Evolved.jpg (50 KB, 592x442) Image search: [Google]
Rage-Face-Evolved.jpg
50 KB, 592x442
>news interview muslims 'being scared' to enforce the idea radical muslims are a minority
>kikebook is full of fags who keep claiming islam is religion of peace
>faggots posting pacifist quotes left and right
>march against fear is organised, no march against mudslimes
>pegida getting flames up the wazoo
>general concesus is that we can only defeat terrorists by not being scared and not discriminate against muslims telling radicals that they're not real muslims

i'm gonna have to go to work tomorrow, everyone will be finding ways to blame the right and spare muslims any blame

i cant live like this anymore, i just cant
>>
>>68417417
I'm with you. I simply can't listen to leftist trash falling over themselves to defend Muslims any more.
>>
>>68417417
>general concesus is that we can only defeat terrorists by not being scared and not discriminate against muslims telling radicals that they're not real muslims
>You guys aren't REAL muslims haha XD
Yeah, that'll show them
>>
why should you give a fuck what your coworkers think about you?
>>
Yeah, make a Cartoon of the survivers, put flowers on the graves, do a march downtown, just like you did last time and which you will do again next time they hit.
>>
>>68417417
fear not, I have something for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw
I bet you already feel better. :)
>>
>i literally can't right now, guys
do something, zuiderbroer
>>
>>68417417
i'm seeing way more anti sentiments than the Paris attack on mine
>>
>>68418189
i guess you have better friends
>>
>>68417417
>>68418167
Belgiebro, are you in Brussels?
>>
>>68418687
I'm in Leuven, it's pretty close, lots of the victims got transfered to the hospital here.
>>
>>68418982
Is this call shit accurate?
>>
>>68417417
>attack aimed at striking FEAR ... TERROR into the hearts of people, to further chaos
>people respond by defiantly not being afraid and panicked and not furthering chaos

clearly everyone else is retarded.
>>
>>68417777

The time for words is over

The worse you could do to them this way is to offend them, which for lefties is the same as murder as far I remember
>>
>>68417417
>people actually fighting ISIS on the ground and civilians fleeing from their horrific rule are to be blamed for ISIS attacks
wew, now I've heard it all
>>
File: natürlich.jpg (27 KB, 330x349) Image search: [Google]
natürlich.jpg
27 KB, 330x349
>>68417417
Why don't you speak your mind? In front of a microphone, perhaps.
>>
>>68421171
you're on /pol/
if something makes sense the board will spit it out.
Only logical fallacies, emotions and aggression towards [minority of your choosing] can be mainstream here.
>>
>>68418982

leuven is full of faggots
just speak your mind if your colleagues make excuses
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 251x201
its time for us to stand up in the real world, enough of this internet only stuff

WE MUST RISE UP AND UNASHAMEDLY SPEAK OUR MINDS!!!

FOR WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND ALL THAT WE HOLD DEAR
>>
>>68421980
no for hitler
>>
>>68417417
>the same shit happend with the paris attacks

dumb people will never change broerder
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.