[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>what is the most cucked board on 4chan? >what is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1e0.jpg (65 KB, 361x456) Image search: [Google]
1e0.jpg
65 KB, 361x456
>what is the most cucked board on 4chan?

>what is the most redpilled board on 4chan?

>/his/ or /r9k/

>/pol/
>>
>>68416347
/r9k/ is easliy one of the most cucked along with /co/ cause of "muh Chad"
Redpilled would be /his/ and /lit/
>>
>>68416347
>>68416950
Wrong. /r9k/ is /pol/'s greatest ally.

/fit/ is is the most cucked board.
>>
>>68416347
>/b/
>There isn't one. They're all retarded in their own ways. I just prefer /pol/'s circlejerking and retardation.
>>
>>68416347
/pol/ and /r9k/ are basically the same

/lit/ and /his/ are the most well read. But clearly brainwashed ZOMBIES :^)
>>
Why is /his/ cucked? I presume it's reddit central?
>>
>>68416347
/tv/
>start a john oliver hate thread
>people stand up for him and tell you go to back to /pol/ because I think Oliver is a huge twat
>>
>>68416347
/soc/ is all cucks. Beta numales that fawn over anything with a pussy
>>
>>68417221
They require sources when posting
>>
>>68416950
>>68417105
>>68416347

R9k isn't cucked. /tv/ isn't cucked but the mods are. /b/ doesn't seem to be cucked. These are the only boards I've browsed.

I used to browse the opie and Anthony subreddit and they like to believe they're the one cool place on Reddit but they're cucked as fuck.
>>
>>68417105
>/r9k/ is /pol/'s greatest ally.
No, /r9k/ has been systematically ruining this board and accounts for the vast majority of shitposting that occurs here.

In fact, this entire website would be a better place if Literally Who had nuked /r9k/ instead of /pol/.
>>
>>68416347
>>what is the most cucked board on 4chan?

/tv/

>>what is the most redpilled board on 4chan?

None.
>>
>>68416347
>/r9k/
>cucks
They might all be betas but they're definitely not cucks
>>
>>68416347
/cu/
>>
>>68416950
/his/ is reddit backyard.
>>
what is the most redpilled board on 4chan?

/sp/
>>
>>68417461
>/b/ isnt cucked
lol
>>
/pol/ is pretty cucked lately, many of the posters here don't so much as read the sticky and post logical fallacies which are no longer called out, we have daily cuck posting, and the outstanding majority of posters support Trump who has stated his daughter will have "beautiful Jewish babies" taking pride in the end of his genetic lineage.

This board is cuck central
>>
>>68417461
>R9k isn't cucked
/r9k/ is the definition of cucked.

Being cucked is not synonymous with being bluepilled. /r9k/ is just a bunch of basement dwelling retards who are constantly stood up by women hence their obsession with chads and roasties.

>>68417587
>They might all be betas but they're definitely not cuck
Pretty sure watching your romantic interest continually choose other people over you makes you a cuck.

/r9k/ is as cucked as it gets.
>>
THE MOST KEKED BOARD IS EASILY GIF
>>
>>68416347
>>68406217
it's /pol/
>>
>>68417487
literally who killed the robot.

Google little bitch hated both boards.

Thanks to jackie4chan we have it again.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.