[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to know that abortion will never be made illegal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1449560905920.gif (80 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
1449560905920.gif
80 KB, 625x469
How does it feel to know that abortion will never be made illegal?
>>
>>68416336
but it is
>>
>more dead niggers in the status quo
just fine
>>
Feels okay. I'd rather have the babies not exist than be orphaned or worse, left in the care of incompetent parents.
>>
>>68416510
/thread
>>
>>68416336
pro-life is anti-white

look up how many aborted children are niggers
>>
I don't care, as long as I don't pay for it. A cunt who wants an abortion should pay for it herself. Maybe she'll think harder about how easily she spreads her legs after that
>>
>>68416394

Is abortion illegal in Ireland?

Can't they just take a ferry over to wales?
>>
>>68416891
yes (mostly) and yes
>>
>>68416336
> less niggers and leftists having kids
> conservative white families with Christian values continue populate the US.

This is why liberals are pushing so hard to give spics amnesty
>>
File: 1454968373910.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1454968373910.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>68416771
>more murders are blacks killing black
>anti-murder is anti-white

Get the fuck out of here, kike
>>
Good. It keeps millions of little black babies from being born
>>
It hurts. Every other woman is a murderer.

A good society doesn't boast such a statistic.
>>
>>68418017

Being this autistic about what other people do to their bodies.
>>
It will be in the future.

Human beings have gotten less and less violent throughout history. A couple hundred years ago people killed each other for dumb reasons, remember the "wild west"? Dudes used to shoot each other for nothing back then.

We're becoming more intelligent and less violent as time goes on. Eventually we outlaw the practice known as abortion, or what I like to call it: child sacrifice at the altar of Capitalism.
>>
Feels good. A fuckton of women who have abortions in the US would have been literal crime factories.

After abortion had been legal in the US for a couple of decades, crime dropped drastically, mostly because the pool of potential criminals had diminished thanks to abortion.

Also, an embryo is a parasite. Killing an ant is far more problematic.
>>
>>68418692

Its more violent to force a women to carry a child and give birth to it, than a simple medical procedure to terminate it.

A retarded inbred goldfish is more intelligent than a fetus.
>>
>>68418278
Except a fetus is not part of the cunt's body. DNA tests confirm this. Retard.
>>
>>68419077

Its inside the cunts body though.
>>
>>68416600
Why not just kill troublesome people while you're at it?
>>
>>68416394
based ireland
>>
>>68419207
So what retard? Has a bitch the right to cut off your cock while it inside her?
>>
>>68419214
i say we do it
>>
>>68419618

>that logic

Kill yourself

I can easily slide my penis out if the women tells me to do so. Child birth involves 9 months of pregnancy and a painful birth.

>carying about a fetus that isn't related to you
>>
>>68419784
Great logic. I bet you are the first to whine around when people get killed that you didn't know either. If you love death so much start with yourself.
>>
I'd rather spend my fair share of tax money on aborting Jamal than "raising" him and paying for his room and board for the rest of his life.
>>
>>68416336
Fucking proud
>>
>>68419618
nice
>>
>>68416336

أنت نوع هو ضعيفة وهشة سوف تفقد هذه الحرب على مدار الساعة رجل
>>
>>68419214
Well, a lot of us have been advocating that.
>>
>>68419214
When the fuck do we start?
>>
All children conceived outside of wedlock should be aborted. Failure to comply would result in sterilization
>>
I used to be against abortion until I realized all of the positive aspects that come about:

>Less blacks
>Less mexicans
>Any girl who has had an abortion is pretty much disqualified from getting a good husband
>>
>>68416336
You forgot about Poland or something?
Unless your child would literally kill you, nobody is going to abort your baby.
>>
>>68421263

We've been planning for billionaires of years.

Your race is literally nothing.
>>
>>68419784
When I was pregnant the hormonal overload made me depressed enough I needed to be institutionalized and I weighed 110 pounds during birth (im usually 150) and then after I had the kiddo the post-part was bad enough I tried to jump off of a bridge. Some people shouldn't be pregnant, man.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.