[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Losing All My Friends to the SJW Movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: baby.jpg (66 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
66 KB, 500x471
What the hell is going on? First this guy I'd been friends with that guy for 20 years starts posting about preferred pronouns and when when I spoke up with my own opinion he immediately raged and blocked all my contacts. 20 years and now he refuses to speak with me.

Another friend was posting about Justin Trudeau appointing half female cabinet minsters because "c'mon it's 2016" to which I only said that's it's a futile gesture because he can't just pick people because of their demographic as people can be divided amongst almost infinite ways and picking someone just because they're something else is just as bad as picking someone just because their white male. Tow which he replied "You're trolling, fuck off!" and again blocked all my contacts

And now another friend is posting ridiculous shit about how we should be more sensitive about posting weight loss before and after pictures because they could be triggering to body positive women or how the guy who got arrested in best korea for trying to steal a poster only thought he could get away with it because he's CIS White Male and he's lived his whole life with that privilege.

I even talking to my girlfriend about how that was irrelevant and a ridiculous thing to say. The only thing that made him feel like he could get away with it was that he's a rich little shit who's parents and their money have probably let him get away with whatever he wants his whole life and it would have been the same outcome had it been some rich brat from Dubai. Even SHE was like oh no if it had been anything but a cis white male he'd be dead.

I feel like not only are people making these claims which are so wrong but then I can't have any civil discourse with anyone without them immediately sticking their fingers in their ears and shutting me out forever just for not agreeing with them automatically. I don't know what to do about these people anymore
>>
File: 4L_Aun3ETeS.jpg (388 KB, 1242x1886) Image search: [Google]
4L_Aun3ETeS.jpg
388 KB, 1242x1886
Don't worry man, I'm pretty sure this shit is leading to my divorce. I can't seem to talk to my wife about anything without being called a biggot or racist.
>>
>>68413330
I can't even defend my anti-sjw opinions because they all turn mad and call me nazi/bigot/fascist/intolerant, they have the truth always, the free speech defenders...It's also cancerous to see all people sharing shit about #welcomerefugees #notallmuslims on fb.
>>
>>68414062
>free speech
>ITS OFFENSIVE YOU CANT SAY THAT
picko ne pls
>>
>>68413330
They weren't good friends anyway
>>
I'm slowly losing a friend to Islam. Moved away for a year and when I came back he's gone full Muslim. Haven't even seen him that much and when I do its Islam this Muslims that. Need to just confront him about it, but when I do it'll be the end for sure.
>>
>>68413330
That's why social media is garbage, why bother if everyone is treading carefully about this shit. If your friends cut you off because of some difference in opinions, to hell with them. It's pathetic and quite honestly, not worth the time or worry.
>>
>>68414062
It's nuts, my whole life I've considered myself a very reasonable and even handed person. If dressing like the opposite sex makes someone happy then good for them. if Trudeau found all female cabinet ministers that just so happened to have great ideas then great and I even like bigger women but someone should be proud of the hard work they put in to lose weight. Yet everyone's starting to just rage at me if I disagree even a little with them
>>
>>68413866
>wife
Oh man you fucked up
>>
>>68413866
You should get out now before it's too late.
>>
File: 1392781569059.jpg (124 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
1392781569059.jpg
124 KB, 620x451
So how do I find redpilled friends these days? Most people I know are delusional libs. Any particular ways to meet people with similar views IRL?
>>
>>68413330

Stop having shitty friend's.
>>
>>68414486
Free speech is about government not encroaching on individual expression. It's not about being shielded from people's reactions to that expression.
>>
>>68413330
>shit that never happened, the thread

yeah dude youre not fooling anyone whos not imbred. do you really think that it doesnt look strange when all of your friends somehow ended up on the most extreme ends of every sjw branch

made me reply/10 i guess
>>
>have redpilled friend who hates niggers and transgenders

>pretty based

>but he doesn't know I like traps

Nobody needs to know about this.
>>
>>68415123
>yfw when he's a trap
>>
>>68414966
Setting at a restraunt, classroom, business event
"Oh wow crazy attack in belgium today huh?
"uhh yea"
"Its almost like islam is a religion of peace"
"Hahah yeah"

Boom new friend
>>
>>68413866
wew lad. I am sorry.
>>
>>68414966
Make friends with people who are gainfully employed.
>>
>>68415327
I work in IT and somehow most of my colleagues are bluepilled
>>
>>68415447
Damn, I'm going into IT, fuck.
>>
>>68413330
Come to TN and chill with me and my alt right bros. All we do is lift and shoot guns
>>
File: cirte polaitiúil na hÉireann.png (469 KB, 1569x726) Image search: [Google]
cirte polaitiúil na hÉireann.png
469 KB, 1569x726
A heartwarming story

>be in college
>have some bullshit project where we need to do a survey
>brit girl on our team freaks out because we put man/woman as the gender options
>insists we put 'other' as otherwise it'll offend her friends
>other guy agrees, like it's a normal thing, so I say fuck it, whatever
>mention it to others in the class, they respond that it's totally normal and necssary
>go home to my city at the weekend
>mention it to my buddy
>"What? What the fuck is 'other'?

Felt good
>>
>>68413866
Kek my gf is a liberal but she's too in love with me to fight seriously over this shit. Argued about the wage gap with her for an hour, still got it in that night. Feels good man.
>>
>>68413330
I'm having a similar problem. Fortunately for me most of my friends were already fair-weather and little of value will be lost.
>>
>>68413866
Luckily my wife wa spart of AMerican Front(Before they got raided) and I was part of NSM Kentucky.

So she agrees with me. Life is good boys! We have both got out of that crap and now live alone and don't communicate with anyone really.
>>
>>68415673
I fucking miss TN.
>>
>>68415847
It's either make her right winged or leave her after the passion fades.
>>
One of my high school friends balded prematurely, wears thick glasses and is a SJW.
I think it is genetic.
>>
>>68415291
Kek'd
>>
File: sandnigger drinking tea.jpg (30 KB, 130x115) Image search: [Google]
sandnigger drinking tea.jpg
30 KB, 130x115
All my childhood friends turned into SJW, I don't feel safe to speak my mind to my college partners. All I have is my family, and even some of my relatives are being blue-pilled. It's like watching something slowly burning.
>>
>>68416174
Most based place on planet earth. Feels good brah
>>
>>68413330

First step of a cult is to sever connections to family and friends. They do this by painting anyone lacking their beliefs as evil. Then they fill the victim's head with outlandish shit that makes normal people argue with them.

When they ask themselves why people are arguing with them, it could be because the victim is ignorant or wrong or it's because they're evil, like the cult told them.

One of those things damages the ego. One does not. You can see which one is more often chosen.
>>
>>68413330
I understand how you feel.

If Trump ran in 2012 and had the same promises and won my friends would just go "oh..." instead of being so angry they rip their already-ruined-by-their-"transition"-to-becoming-a-girl dicks
>>
>>68413330
i too have lost most all of my friends
>>
>>68413866
Glad that my gf is a nationalist.
>>
Im pretty socially isolated. If I raise slight red pills normie fags heads explode. Depressing but Australia is a cuck nation that teaches kids about 1000 different genders and Islam is love.

/pol/ will be my friends.
>>
>>68415590
I found when I was contracting I met a lot of red pilled folk. Working in a big company sucks, if you have to do it do it for the least amount of time possible.
>>
>>68416112

That's my problem, I can't get her off Kikebook and her one of her best friends is some fat hippy who's husband beat the fuck out of her and abandon both her and his child. This hippy influences the fuck out of my wife. I told her that if she becomes who she's hanging out with, she'll be in that same abandonment situation. Only reason I haven't gotten out yet is that I'm scared for my assets. Knowing the bitch she hangs out with, I'll be losing half my shit due to the influence of the cunt.
>>
>>68414635
Stay away from that fucker
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 777x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 777x268
I feel ya man. All my close friends had their shit tier lefty girlfriends turn them into full on cucks. My best friends girlfriend from that group got fat as fuck after high school, got a pixie cut and dyed her hair blonde. She's disgusting. She has my bro practically chanting sjw bullshit. I went over to hang out with him the other day after being out of state for a year and his girlfriend told me I looked like I was dying. I lost maybe 20 pounds and am now down to a healthy weight while this girl easily put on a solid 40. You know when bitches get so fat their arms go straight down without a wrist like a goddamn Lincoln log? She's got that. Pure filth.

My other friends girl left him for a week, fucked another guy and came back to him, and HE ACCEPTED HER BACK. they were together for another year until they broke up a couple months ago because she cheated on him.

I feel like I'm the only sane one. Here I am with my ultra right, trump loving girlfriend, loving life, while my friends are practically letting this women control their every thought. What has this world come to?
>>
File: 1372928769667.jpg (701 KB, 1281x744) Image search: [Google]
1372928769667.jpg
701 KB, 1281x744
>>68413330
try showing them this
>>
>>68417254
>not the same ID as the one I replied to

I wasn't talking to you, not sure why you are replying to me. Here's a tip, next time don't butt in other people's conversations .
>>
>>68413866
how is tyrone and jamal doing these days senpai?
>>
I think the problem for a lot of them is they refuse to see the distinction between ignorance, indifference and hatred. A good example is when my dad was young he was big into the school wrestling team. None of the other families wanted to host the black kids from the states coming here for a tournament and when my Grandpa found out he said "What? I'll take 'em all!" and when they got off the bus he said "I've got a treat for everybody, we're all having fried chicken for dinner tonight!" Ignorant? Yeah even though my dad fucking loves fried chicken too, who doesn't? But hateful? definitely not. Trolling though? Perhaps, my grandpa was an epic IRL troll.
>>
I feel you OP, my gf is a Bernie Sanders supporter. Thankfully though she still dresses conservatively (wears a long dress just to go outside), she has no friends except me and she uses no social media. So in the end it's not bad at all, it's outside influences that cause problems.
>>
>>68413866
>not having a conservative anarchist world federalist wife
>>
>>68417258
I am sorry. All I can say is look assets are only materials. They can be re-gained. Just become more disciplined and make sure you know who you are getting with. FaceBook and Tumbler have truly destroyed the world.
>>
>>68416575
Damn I'm balding prematurely, wear glasses but am right-wing/nationalist.

But it would make sense that it is genetic sense by dad is a blue pilled betacuck
>>
>>68418357
Where did you find her?
>>
File: Lolbertarian_7.jpg (203 KB, 1109x695) Image search: [Google]
Lolbertarian_7.jpg
203 KB, 1109x695
>>68413330
They were never your friends to begin with. Sorry to say this but you were just a convenience to them.
>>
>>68418616
kek, next time I'm 12 I'll be sure to consider that maybe that guy who I start hanging out might become politically radicalized in 20 years. I get what you mean though.
>>
>>68413866
Why do white women always do this shit? I had a European girl say that she wanted to break off with me few times over trivial matters, I decided to compromise and let things go her way. Then it kept increasing until I finally agreed. COMPLETE 180! She was suddenly on her good behavior and never bought up splitting up again cause I was ready to separate.

Wasted 6 years before I came to my sense on this drama queen and left.
>>
>>68413330
This is why I only discuss politics with people that I know are ACTUALLY open minded (a lot of people claim they are) and won't condemn me for my views. You have to throw out jokey probes in conversation that can easily be chalked up to irony if they strongly disagree.
>>
>>68413330
I had a friend on FB that got real sensitive to anything women related, gay related, etc. Told me he had to remove some comments of mine, because he was trying to date a girl who might see it.

Turns out, he moved to japan, and came out as a gay. Then I noticed he unfriended me.

A huge sissy if you ask me.
>>
>>68413866
It's time for all your assets to "disappear" and be "found" right after the divorce is finalized
>>
>>68418868
Whatever leaf. But look I started out young as fuck. My parents told me like people hate me ONLY because I am white. I learned from that day on.
>>
File: WEBPAGE_20151121_201913.jpg (72 KB, 1470x679) Image search: [Google]
WEBPAGE_20151121_201913.jpg
72 KB, 1470x679
>>68418375
Well memed
>>
>>68418870
>I had a European girl say that she wanted to break off with me few times over trivial matters
I think I know why she really wanted to DUMP you
>>
>>68413866
>wife
Oh my sweet summer child.

Put quickly all your values in possesion of a close friend. Bitches like these are planning the money split way before they mention the word divorce for the firs time so be careful.
So yeah. When they mention the divorce even of its a trick to let you down, there's nothing much you can do. It's over pal.
>>
>>68413866
Make sure to take her son in the divorce. That'll teach that bitch
>>
>>68413330
>protip: they were NEVER your friends to begin with
>>
>>68413866
Set up a way to get evidence and let her cheat.

A temporary cucking to get out clean is worth it.
>>
File: 23491031.jpg (49 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
23491031.jpg
49 KB, 250x250
>>68413866
checked
>>
>>68414486
>>68415036

This is true. Learn the difference. If you can't bantz with children, then don't.
>>
>>68417976
Here's a tip, fuck off to reddit you cock sucking faggot. This is an anonymous image board and we can reply to anyone we want.
>>
File: untitled.png (41 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
41 KB, 225x225
>>68418885
>jokey probes
oh I have, I'll bring up my Irish ancestry and how we were enslaved, forced from our lands, starved, denied equal opportunities, mowed down by police gunfire on Bloody Sunday etc. and yet I don't hear anyone complaining about the Notre Dame logo like they do for the Redskins or Blackhawks AND it's totally socially acceptable for everyone to dress and act like a grotesque cultural stereotype every March 17th. Now I'm not actually offended because I've let go of the past but anyone I bring these things up to says my forefather's struggles don't matter by comparison because they're still white. Then I bring up how Jews are white and that's when they really get mad.
>>
File: 1404592705572.png (161 KB, 355x372) Image search: [Google]
1404592705572.png
161 KB, 355x372
>Two of my best friends for almost ten years
>I come from an all girl family so these were my first guy friends
>Both of them are single children
>Neither of them have had girlfriends
>Their parents coddle them to death and buy them everything they could ever want
>Within the past two or three years they start turning into huge faggot SJW tumblr types
>One does nothing but smoke weed and drink all the time
>The other just moved to San Fran not too long ago
>The guys I used to be able to talk to about everything have turned into huge "that's racist, that's sexist, that's X-ist, wage gap, minorities, the refuges, black lives matter..." etc etc fucking idiots
>Can't talk about anything without pissing them off somehow
>mfw my whole life I've been surrounded by women, be it sisters, cousins, or the fucking revolving door of girlfriends I've had and these cocksure fuckers have the audacity to call me A FUCKING WHITE MALE sexist pig
>One of them still lives at home
>The other moved in with a cousin in California where he does nothing but bitch online about how "oh my god being an adult sucks how am I supposed to get my groceries when mom doesn't paypal me my allowance?!?!?!?!?!?!"
>They're both mid-twenties
>Meanwhile I have my own house, a great job I've held down for years, and a steady girlfriend of almost three years now

It's hilarious how they come crawling to me when they want girl help, though

You know that cartoon of Trump slaying the dragon with some guy in the background going "you brute! sexist! racist! ...what a man!"? That's pretty much how I get treated.
>>
>>68419251

Colombiabro has it right. It's over, cut your losses and move on. Your wife obviously wasn't the strong woman you thought she was.
>>
>>68414966
Move to Appalachia and find some Charles Manson lookin motherfuckers
>>
File: fucknormiebook.png (245 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
fucknormiebook.png
245 KB, 1050x1050
just deleted my normiebook, feelsgoodman.jpg

>tired of seeing endless SJW shit on facebook
>decide to go through my friends list to delete the idiots
>realized I would have to delete like 90% of my friends
>nuclear option
>no more shekels from me for mark fuckerberg

I highly recommend you all do this

just make sure to message everyone you actually want to talk to with your email and/or phone number before you delete
>>
>>68419906
But I want to stay in a relative big city with jobs
>>
>>68419199
Underrated.
>>
File: 1449493556801.jpg (36 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1449493556801.jpg
36 KB, 500x347
>>68413330
A LOT of my Highschool friends, that I've known for 10years+, are blocking me now for 'pushing an agenda after a tragedy' - while of course they all post #NotAllMuslims and shit like Terrorism has no religion.

It's crazy but if they can delete you from life as easily as they delete you from FB then they aren't your friends and never were.
>>
>>68419948

This anon know what's up.

If you need a facebook badly: just don't post on it at all, avoid the newsfeed, and login to it rarely. If you can go without one: delete it.
>>
File: fguy7564edfhg.jpg (48 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
fguy7564edfhg.jpg
48 KB, 500x281
ITT: Snaggle toothed racist old men talk about how the changing world scares them.
>>
Joke's on you, I've never had any friends
[spoiler]Haha... ha...
>>
Never happened to me, yet. A good thing I live here.

Also unrelated, does someone have Costanza Hotline Bling pic? I saw it somewhere, can't find it though.
>>
>>68420191
Again as a person of Irish Catholic decent I don't think all Muslims are bad, in fact pretty much every one I've ever met (and there are a lot in my city) are really nice, just like how not all of us were in the IRA.
>>
>>68420915
>Never happened to me
No shit. Slavs are the most red-pilled people of Europe
>>
>>68413330
I've lost two cliques I used to be a part of to the SJW movement, one of my two hobbies, and nearly all of my favorite comedians/content makers.
>>
>>68413330
You made friends with faggot liberals, did you expect for them to be free thinkers?
>>
>>68413330
You can be my freind. You fuckin kike.
>>
>>68419587
>Seriously, how are the faggot leftist not even capable of acknowledging that these people are being used as a Trojan Horse for ISIS to enter Europe?

They don't care, and many of them even want it to happen. They are our worst enemy, not because they are violent or something like that, they are our worst enemy because they are a bunch of traitors that let them into their brains. They hate Europe and what it represents. They try to put the guilty on us, they want to domesticate ("civilize") us, so we do nothing in this destruction of our identity. They are using the other races so we lost our identity and they are winning to the point that being nationalist is a non-sense.
Capitalists, Jews, Christians, Marxists, Muslims... They are the same scum that hate our grace, and since thousands of years they are trying to control us, but we are humans, not subhumans, they can't. They are working hard to provoke a war agaisnt us and these leftist will be fighting against us.

Note this. Even if they win and dive us into the most dark age, we will rise again as we did in the past.

Dont let them to demoralize you, dont believe their lies. Think for yourself and remember your blood, there is what you are and what you was. Is our heritage. Is where our ancestors "live". Dont let them destroy that.
>>
File: CHECK EM BOOM BOOM.gif (2 MB, 469x309) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM BOOM BOOM.gif
2 MB, 469x309
My girlfriend was an idiot lib when i met her 8 months ago. Through much dedication on my part with the slow subtle redpills, mostly through online news and videos.(what as that 20 minute refugee Europe video? forget name but it was a gem)

I am thankful that she is able to critically think and put the pieces of the puzzle together as i have laid out the pieces. I have gotten her to come around. she switched to repub and voted for Trump on super tuesday.
>>
File: loki_ooh-yeah.gif (907 KB, 297x312) Image search: [Google]
loki_ooh-yeah.gif
907 KB, 297x312
>>68413330
>tfw some of my friends were absolute fucking libtards
>tfw I slowly redpilled them
>tfw they realized how wrong they were
>tfw they say shit like "well I matured a lot in my political views"
>>
>be me, boiler broke, freezing, total bummer
>get quote for repair:
>80 for >1/2 hour,
>200 <=2h,
>400 <= 4 hours repair work.
>gas man arrives says it just needs cleaned/oiled fan - 80.
>cumface.gif
>he goes away, boiler stops working within minutes
>phones up Call Worker, it's under one year warranty
>"need call out, muh warranty"
>CW: all calls are recorded for quality: "are their any disabled people in the house"
>wtf.jpg
>"just the kids hehe"
CW: "er ... that's not something to joke about Mr! people who call us have disabled recidents and we... gibbers on for two minutes" - gonna void my warranty!
>"well, actually my son is disabled. was taken back by it being the first question" - his not
>three call outs later, 6 hours work in total - all for 80.

Moral: lie/be retarded/disabled.
>>
>>68421646
He made friends with people around him. It just happened that most modern young folks are blue.
>>
File: 1410740212131.png (179 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
1410740212131.png
179 KB, 600x453
>not infiltrating and disrupting the sjws from within

My best friends right now are two gay men, a black female community organizer, and a girl from israel.
>>
>>68415291
Hawt
a
w
t
>>
>>68421646
I've got bad news for you. I'm left leaning. I unironically believe in social programs for the mutual benefit of the community, legally protected opportunities for everyone and peaceful resolutions to international conflicts whenever possible. Now taking that into consideration even then I'm somehow still problematic to these people is throwing off my whole world view of myself.
>>
>>68415079
Hey Lithuanianbro, he lives in Canada not in Baltics. We might not have any SJW scums, but Canada is one of the countries with biggest SJW population so i wouldn't doubt the possibility of this being real. Leftist Canadians are fucking disgusting!
>>
>decided to check my facebook for the first time in over a year
>greeted by pro-trump posts
The only good thing about the Midwest is that everyone here doesn't care for niggers or beaners
>>
This swings both ways, I've found. Recently I've just had this sour feeling about libtards I've known. The feeling is that they need to be exiled from my life. It's the passion of the Trump and everything he stands for that brought this on . . . along with all the feminist bullshit, BLM bullshit, Jew bullshit, Hilldog bullshit etc...

It's like, finally, someone who isn't bought-out is saying everything I've been thinking for over a decade. With that, how can people I know not see this?

Well, they're either blind or stupid, which means I simply have no desire to associate with them any longer. 2 people thus far have been deleted out of my phone, and November is pretty far away.
>>
File: 1369535843306.jpg (21 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1369535843306.jpg
21 KB, 152x254
>Buddy's friend is a huge Bernie fan
>Donates money to his campaign

>fined $5,000

Thanks Burgers, gave me a chuckle
>>
File: image.png (297 KB, 885x417) Image search: [Google]
image.png
297 KB, 885x417
It's a trend, it comes and goes.

The political correctness movement happens when democrats come into power for too long, eventually they demand crazy things or offensive things or just things that backfire

>coon lives matter
>tranny should be able to shit in my shower
>privlege

It goes too far, eventually something splinters the groups and they lose common ground.
>>
File: 1454474292391.jpg (77 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1454474292391.jpg
77 KB, 600x598
>tfw your close group of friends are right wing as fuck.
>>
I post whatever offends people as much as possible. I posted Adolf Hitler vs. The Jew World Order, I posted that graphic about reparations, I post so much pro Trump content. I don't argue with too many people because I like to keep them close, otherwise, they won't become involuntarily red pilled by what I post.
>>
>>68415747
>pic

>Five years ago, high school football
>Telling friend about this dude I pancaked
>Give him physical description, which included "black guy"
>My coach overhears
>He pulls me aside to let me know how disappointed he is and that skin colour doesn't matter

What the fuck do you want man. It's one of the BIGGEST PHYSICAL FEATURES you can point out.
>>
File: Jimmie_Åkesson_2014.jpg (1 MB, 1239x1280) Image search: [Google]
Jimmie_Åkesson_2014.jpg
1 MB, 1239x1280
>>68413330
>tfw redpilled all my leftist friends
>>
>>68413330
>>68413866
>people don't want to be associated with racists
damn senpai, who'd have guessed.
>>
>>68420276

THIS. I need fb b/c of my studies where we share the learning materials. I have 10 "friends", 4 of them from high school, everyone else got banned over a year ago.
>>
>>68413866
I laughed
Thanks anon
>>
The fuck are you talking about? You are just dramatizing/trolling, right?
t. Russia
>>
They were never your friends to begin with. Move on OP, be need to sulk about the loss of some idiots that honestly never gave a shit about you.
>>
I was a in liberal in the entertainment industry but once I spoke out about this SJWer cult, an article popped up about me in the local news paper saying I had threatened a feminist and a bunch of other crazy shit that never happened. I went to sue but was told in the socialist city I lived in, it was impossible for a white male to win a court case for defamation or any of the other relevant charges. Because of the article everyone I knew turned their back on me.

The only way you're going to get rid of these people is with a rope.
>>
>>68413330
why does that baby hate his binky so much he'll cut his own head with a two-dimensional sword
>>
>>68413330
Get off social media and only interact with your friends in the real world.

I had to deactivate my FB account about 6 months ago because it was effecting the way I looked at my friends and even my partner.

They act one way in real life then they become part of the herd mentality online. Its like dealing with 2 personalities.

I used to have non-white friends as well but after the way I saw them behave online I cut them off and deleted them.
>White people are racist
>White people are evil

blah blah blah........I avoid when I see them now in real life or say next to nothing to them. They like fucking our women tho but have a deep seated hatred and envy of white males.

I believe in the end this massive western civil war will be started due to the behaviour of SJW's and non-whites online.
>>
>>68422866
>The only way you're going to get rid of these people is with a rope.
Or an "Assault Weapon" with a 30 round magazine
>>
>>68422585
Banned from fb? Sounds to me like you hang out with edgelords.
>>
>>68419948
>>68419948
>>68419948

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

I deleted my kikebook account a couple months ago. It was nothing but a constant barrage of delusional bullshit, day after day.

I finally asked myself, "I've used this thing for five years now. Does it improve my quality of life?"

The answer was a resounding NO. I deleted the account and never looked back. Fuck all those people.
>>
>>68415036
>>68419563
Wrong. The 1st Amendment is about government not encroaching on individual expression.

Free speech is a universal human right that exists regardless of the presence of government.
>>
>>68419948
>>68423147
Make sure you actually delete it and don't just "deactivate it".

In order to delete it you have to ask for it to be deleted and then confirm after a two week "cool down" that yes, you definitely want it deleted.

They make it very difficult (or did two years ago when I had to delete mine) to actually delete it. They kept trying to fool me with "deactivate is the same thing bro!". Maybe some court case or something has made them make it more clear these days.
>>
>>68419948
was talked into gesichtsbuch by my co-workers some years ago. the moment i quit, i also deleted facebook.
if cringe is not your type of comedy, facebook aint good for you
>>
>>68413866
Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>68423349
agreed. freedom of speech is something to be protected 100% no exceptions. never should any topic be too taboo to even discuss and if it's wrong then through discussion the wrong may eventually capitulate but it is especially important that people not have to fear reprisals for their thoughts as opposed to their actions.
>>
>>68413330
They cannot exist outside of a hugbox.
>>
>>68423147
Deactivated my facebook about 3 years ago now. It's difficult to explain the relief you feel the first month. You start noticing you are just all-around happier.
>>
>>68415447
>>68415590
Really? Most of my coworkers seem pretty red pilled, given that I work in Portland. Engineers, especially those who work in the Linux realm, only give a shit about merit.

This puts liberals at the bottom of the food chain real quick.
>>
>>68414861

He said wife!

It is far to late, he goose is about to cooked till burnt black
>>
File: 1447964099834.png (1 MB, 948x698) Image search: [Google]
1447964099834.png
1 MB, 948x698
>>68416758
Severely underrated post.
>>
>>68423583

Yeah, there was a two-week "deactive" period that could be cancelled simply by logging back in. But if you leave it alone, the account disappears after two weeks.

That fucker is GONE, and GOOD RIDDANCE.
>>
>>68413330
im in art school and I have literally not met anyone other then vegans or muh refugee people
>>
>>68423966
How big is your company?
>>
>>68424133
yeah all the girls in my feed are getting too old to be posting slutty pictures of themselves anymore anyhow. That's really what kept me invested.
>>
>>68424133
I quit Facebook for like 3 years, recently went back. It's not terrible, as long as you just unfolllow the retards and don't accept friend requests from idiots.

Now my news feed is all sweet wildlife photography and interesting shit my family does.
>>
>>68424326
500ish employees, our floor is roughly 120. Entire floor is software engineering and tech
>>
>>68424388
And Mr. Shoahstein gets to sell your meta data to Oblammo and co. for sheckles.
>>
>>68418868
>still hanging out with childhood friends as an adult

Dude, you will almost inevitably grow apart from people you knew in childhood. You are just brainwashed into thinking that it always works out because you watched too much TV growing up.
>>
Only friend I have left is a gay guy from Finland so literally otherside of the planet
>>
>>68413330
>Canadian

There is your problem man, it's the same where I live and the same on my facebook. I don't engage in the discourse 99% of the time because I know for a fact it will lead to nothing but reputation loss and it will hurt my future employment and current employment.

Also I guess I'm lucky as I've lost touch with most of my friends. Every GF I've had has swallowed the redpill at some point, if they didn't I would likely not be with them. It's odd because I know inside the workforce, and with the people I do associate with, we all kind of share the same beliefs. There is always those few hard set leftists who truly believe no matter what in the bullshit of (for example) the gender pay gap, white male privilege, islam being the religion of peace etc. I find that there is a large silent majority though that truly does not buy into the PC shit. The manager of the company I work for I found out was a Trump supporter, he's Asian. These PC far left cultural marxist types are very loud, aggressive, intolerant of other beliefs (though they love to throw around the word bigot) but it's because they are insecure and are unable to accept reality. Insecurity is louder than confidence.
>>
>>68422074

>Moral: lie/be retarded/disabled.

This. Playing dumb nigger works wonders sometimes
>>
>>68424133
If you are saying that one can deactivate their facebook profile, then after two weeks it is permanently deleted automatically, you are 100% wrong.
>>
File: lel.jpg (46 KB, 599x422) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
46 KB, 599x422
>>68413330

I'm sorry you feel that way OP.

Personally, I feel the opposite. I'm finding more and more of my apathetic friends are getting red-pilled and are turning right-wing.

It actually feels great. It gives me hope for the country.

I can only guess you are much younger than I am. I'm a bit older, I'm sure the younger generation is still fully indoctrinated by their education and media. People do generally get more conservative/right with age.
>>
>>68424481
Lol. you act like the government doesn't already know everything about you based on your browsing habits, purchasing habits, and the fact that you fuck that tiny rainbow dash plushie you fished out of the garbage last month.
>>
>>68419948
I deleted kikebook over a year ago and never looked back
>>
>>68424466
Lucky you. I live in Austin and we have ~40-50 people in my office. None of them look like SJW, but I can't say that they're red pilled. They mostly look like normies who just keep their mouth shut when no one brings the politics
>>
>>68413330
as people become less sensitive to the internet, they begin seeing things that are "wrong" with other people. the other people have opinions that go against the average opinion in favor of some kind of loosely oriented idea of world peace, and this idea of world peace is often used to manipulate people into doing things. they want to stand against anything that blocks a peaceful (blissful) state so they lash against any opinions separate from the common opinion that they have been conditioned to think is ideal. this is how SJWs are created, and the best way to combat them is to respond to them. ignoring them only makes their cause stronger.
>>
File: 1452541280988.jpg (162 KB, 1185x726) Image search: [Google]
1452541280988.jpg
162 KB, 1185x726
>>68421986
This is the truth.

If you are intelligent, and educated, and Alpha enough to stand to your beliefs and not back down, you can convert hundreds of people.

You just have to know how to slowly ease people into the water. You can't just go full Nazi on them or they will freak out.
>>
>>68424587
This happened to me after about 28ish.

Looking back even at 25 year old me is embarrassing...
>>
>>68424636
this

still better without facebook. just for your own mental health.
>>
>>68418789
In his dreams
>>
>>68413866
feels good to basically have Lagatha for a wife
>>
>>68424901
I live my life with a perpetual feeling that I was an idiot 2 years ago.
>>
File: Brazil.jpg (32 KB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
Brazil.jpg
32 KB, 400x218
>>68424255

I'm vegan, senpai. But I would gladly press the button that turns the entire middle-east into a sheet of radioactive glass.

Hell, I would join the Trumpstaffel and happily oversee the deportation of every single one of those muslim fuckers. I'd go to their houses and make the women sign forms in triplicate while armed guards drag away their husbands in bags.
>>
>>68421904
With Open Gates
>>
>>68424754
Ah. Austin is one of those tech hubs that's attracting a bunch of tech companies right? With that comes the SJW/hipster web devs, so that isn't surprising.

Then again, Portland is fucking liberal central. Such a disgusting city.
>>
I actually have a lot of fun manipulating the masses. For example whenever that Chicago rally happened I made a post saying " Chicago is getting Lit a'f " with many people applauding until I posted pictures of police bleeding & blacks celebrating by firing shots...

Another fun time I had on normiebook was when Bernie Sanders decided to say "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" following a caption of " only minorities know how to be poor... can whites even define poor?" lmao that triggered so many of my friends .

ANOTHER example is posting this quote as a status " I had a nightmare Bernie Sanders passed away & everyone was crying except Trump who used it as a ploy to say ' He's a quitter ' I woke up angry. " ( made me look like i'm Pro Bernie )

Don't admit to the liking of one candidate you're better off manipulating the normies to believe what you want.

/*
* That black trump supporter hitting the protestor was gold
*/
>>
Its times like this where Im glad to live in West/Central Texas where growing up everyone just played football and got drunk and played with guns and shot rattlesnakes, sure there arent any big concerts or entertainment in my 130,000 population city but at least everyone hates liberals
>>
File: 461.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
461.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>68413330
you too op, you are a SJW, but, from the over side.
So you should fuck off too, being negative doesn't mean you are not a fucking SJW you piece of shit.
>>
>>68416732
R u me?
>>
>>68424577

Jesus christ dude, your autism is showing. Kikebook has a delete option and I used it.
>>
>>68425066
Haha, lot of truth in this.

I've known dozens of people who made the same political shift

liberal -> socialist -> libertarian -> moderate -> far-right
>>
>>68425354
His point is that just because facebook tells you that they deleted your account, doesn't mean your data disappears.

He's not wrong, that shit gets held onto for an eternity.
>>
>>68414966
>At a friends crib, first time I went there.
>Suddenly I just go, what about those guys they went to pick up refugees in their minivans? (mind you his wife is light skin black)
>Him: Those fuckers do anything funny here I'll get a shotgun from my uncle and shot them all.
>hmm...yeah...those are a bunch of terrorists...yeah...
Come on, his wife is a mulata. I wasn't expecting neo-nazi level answers.
>>
>>68413866
>blowing your own wife the fuck out
Cold
>>
>>68413330
Look at your flag bro, that should be enough of an explanation.
>captcha was trees one was a maple
Kek
>>
>>68424901
i might have become somewhat of an sjw.
my old friends all are by now, except my oldest buddy.
with 18-22 i was a fullblown open borders, somewhat anarchist, "i´m so so sorry for hitler" twat.

but then i went to toronto and saw that shit up close :^)
>>
File: IsThatGeorgeLucas.jpg (32 KB, 320x277) Image search: [Google]
IsThatGeorgeLucas.jpg
32 KB, 320x277
>>68425276
so basically what you're saying is this ol' chestnut - gotcha
>>
>>68415747
Either Trinity or Nuig.
>>
>>68419287
>her son
>>
>>68419708
Just tell them they'll have no luck with women while they're sjw faggots.
>>
>>68425697
thanks Lucas.
>>
It's a religious cult.

Nothing else needs to be said, they are so thoroughly indoctrinated with that US versus THEM bullshit from the moment they're born.

Their parents weren't intellectually involved with their children, they weren't born with that inquisitive quality that acts as a bulwark against this mind fuckery.
>>
File: image.png (181 KB, 398x339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 398x339
>>68413866
I agree with the other anon. Let her cheat, have a way to get evidence of it, break it off clean fampai. Also checked.
>>
File: image.png (346 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
346 KB, 750x1334
>>68414672
This.
Smart move is to be a silent observer, and then creating a proxy account or two for forcing the red pill down normie's throats.

Pic related
>>
>>68413330
are they really your friends anon?
>>
>>68414966
Go join a local rugby club, PC does not exist in our world.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>68415123
>>68415291
>>
>>68413866
Sucks to be you, my wife is redpilled its great.
She pregnant and wants to be a housewife. My home life feels like its from the 1950s
Feels good.
>>
What the fuck do we do about the 'migrant refugees' Canuck bros? $1billion and more to come. Trudeau's depresses me
>>
>>68416112
Shit. Take care brother. AF members got straight out politically persecuted for bs. Hope she didn't get too many red flags, I've heard some got put on nofly list by the TSJew.
>>
>>68426094
I thought so, the first guy I'd get together with whenever I went back to my hometown.
>>
>>68425455

I don't doubt that the data is still sitting on a server somewhere; hell, we already know it's stored in the NSA data center, along with ALL U.S. internet traffic of the past several years. The kikebook account is dead, though. I couldn't reactivate it even if I wanted to.
>>
>>68416743
Middle or East Tennessee? Nashvillian living here in Nashvillastan. Ee are getting Syrians and Yemenis out the wazoo.
>>
>>68426423
Muslims make great pizza, as a Canadian I'm sure you know this too. They'll get all the money back from pizza sales tax.
>>
>>68413330
>not serving for 5 years at 2D Marine Recon
>all your friends including the 2 black dudes and few Hispanics hate liberal filth
>not having to worry about what I post because it's an elusive trap for old Highschool friends to be BTFO by men
>having conversation with friends about how much we hate our generation with no judgement

Should've just busted your balls and went through selection guys. If anything just know that when the happening happens. SOCOM will have already disbanded from the SJW/ Bernie front.
>>
>>68425501
You would be surprised how right wing many whites guys and their half-breed girlfriends are. Mixed raced girl I used to know was /pol/ in iiving flesh.

Why do you think they are going out with White guys? Their black fathers left them when young and they were raised by single mothers. This grows a resentment of black men. They won't touch them.
>>
File: PNF.png (45 KB, 413x432) Image search: [Google]
PNF.png
45 KB, 413x432
What CAN you do about them?
You know you are right. Keep yourself calm and don't lash back at them. If they are sane enough to know how stupid they were, they will listen. If not, you don't have any need for them, so why bother?
>>
>>68417094
Where do you live? Melbourne?
>>
>>68416112
Mah nigga.
I went to a few World Congresses in Cour d'Alene...back before everything went bad in 84.
Felt bad,man.
>>
>>68427000
Not that guy but I live an hour and a half from there
>>
>>68419948
I did the same.

It's "deactivated" right now butI might go back once in a while to jerk off to my old English teacher's pictures
>>
The majority of my friends on kikebook don't post anything political, apart from one burnout, and one trump supporter
>>
>>68413330

Must feel bad man. For me its the opposite: Everyone is going right. Feels good.
>>
>>68418140
>Ignorant

In what way was what he did lacking in knowledge? That word gets constantly misused by people IGNORANT of what it actually means.
>>
>>68417258
Start moving your assets. A few ounces of gold can sit right in your favorite plant. Put 100 dollars in cash somewhere safe. Steadily bleed your bank account down to just enough to cover your bills. Make it look like you're living paycheck to paycheck. If you have your own office or locker at work,move things there. And start documenting foul things she does. If she wants to fuck you over,you need to be able to come back hard.
Don't delay.
>>
File: LaughingCats.jpg (42 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
LaughingCats.jpg
42 KB, 450x450
>>68413866

>falling for the betrothed Jew
>>
>>68427730
Now that you said it I want to judge your tastes
>>
>>68419287
lel underrated post
>>
>>68428588
I'm not sure if you're aware but there is a pervasive cultural stereotype that black people love fried chicken and is often used as a point of derision from others. He was ignorant insofar as offering them fried chicken ostensibly because he didn't know that there was a stigma attached.
>>
>>68428847
>2016
>not posting the tom cruise version
>>
>>68429067
On the right
>>
>>68420705

You'd appear less obliviously ironic if you hadn't included a picture of snaggle toothed, racist indians talking about how the changing world scares them. They didn't have anything to worry about, right?
>>
>>68418870
POO IN LOO
>>
Guys, have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, your friends and relatives have been bluepilled SJW all along, and you didn't realise that because...
TADA!!!

you were one of them all along...

maybe you getting angry just now because this place is redpilling you. You used to be a average bluepill citizens like your friends and families and all the other people in your environment and this place, this fucking place, is opening your eyes right now.
>>
>>68419199
LMAO nice get
>>
>>68429937
the chick on the left sort of look like Mistress T
>>
>>68413866
Kill her after you divorce her.
>>
>>68413330

Welcome to the system friend. It's been subverted and it's your duty to fight it.
>>
>>68413330
All my friends were SJW scum to begin with.

I'm began turning into a /pol/lack after about 2010 when I realized Obama was full of shit and they didn't. My friendships quickly turned sour after that.

Recently I posted a Sargon of Akkad video on the facebook of some faggot I knew in High School who still hadn't deleted me from his friendlist. He literally went fucking berserk and started spewing "white supremacist patriarchy" bullshit.

God, to think I was ever friends with these people...
>>68413866
Tell me you at least have custody of the kids so they have a chance at receiving the redpill.
>>
>>68430682
> posted a Sargon of Akkad video on the facebook of some faggot I knew in High School
hahaha nice one but no I've always been very personally motivated to speak up for fairness, justice & togetherness but what SJWs propose are none of these things. Rather, they're proposing is vengence, favouritism and segregation.
>>
>>68419708
Being a woman you probably could convert people. Turn the beta orbiters to orbiting you.
>>
>>68414966
Play a community based game like TF2 or CS:S and find a redpilled group of people. They're not hard to find actually. I found one that's run by a vet who bans faggots or anyone who says liberal shit.
>>
>>68431444
I play Red Orchestra so I know what are you talking about. However, I need local friends so we could hang out together IRL as well
>>
>>68423583

That shit pissed me off.
I deleted mine back in 2011 and then three years later I get a text from my family saying I've posted scam links on facebook
>>
>>68417094
I will too.

It's so lonely here on the west coast with my red pills
>>
>>68429937
She looks like one of our old comedians from fast forward/full frontal and that show with the two women. Aussies might know what I mean. Alright taste, I had a ridiculously hot art and math teacher. Art one wore tight outfits with cleavage.
>>
>>68426805
ive had lots more political arguments with my white wife than my former "halfbred" girlfriend. mostly they either dont care or have been through the system enough to know that it fucks up the people who actually try
>>
>>68416732
wtf? the sjw plague is hitting you guys too, brazil bro?
>>
>>68426805
>This grows a resentment of black men
That would be a good point.
But her family is all half breeds. Her family from Cape Verde. Which raises the question of how can people from there be nationalistic knowing the islands were deserted before portuguese discovered them.
>>
>>68413330
The best way to argue with these fags if you choose to do so, is to use their own cares against them.

For example instead of saying how the Justin Tradeau thing is unfair to men since it wasn't based on merit but on gender, say that it's unfair to women because it's using them as points in their little diversity game or that it is unfair to women because it belittle their potential by just letting them get something they didn't earn.

Argue with them on their level, call THEM the bigots, cell them the racist, sexist, etc.
>>
File: 1428210359299.jpg (61 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
1428210359299.jpg
61 KB, 639x960
>>68431923
Here is another one. Math teacher I had a ridiculous crush on. Lost the count on how many times I've blew a load to her pics. wew
>>
I have a leftist friend. He defends his points very well and we have some interesting conversations and debates. Anyways, I could say whatever and he wouldn't really care to a personal level.
There are leftists that are intelligent believe it or not
>>
>fight with leftist friend diametrically opposite to what my arguments are
>he keeps calling me to hang out, starts conversations where I BHTFO constantly
>keeps coming back

>start redpilling my gf on shit
>she hesitates at first and offer childish rebuttals
>BHTFO
>she's constantly asking me whats going on geopolitically and what the TV doesnt show
>she was a hardcore leftist her whole life

I think its your way of presenting shit OP. You ALWAYS have to start at the same place the other person is at like "I get what youre saying and im feeling it BUT...." then drench them in facts. If they go full tumblr, honestly, dont even bother.

Someone who denies facts is too far gone, so dont waste your time.
>>
>>68426051
Thanks, half the work done for me; dox incoming by Thursday.
>>
>>68414966
>>68431737
You must live in Austin or something. It's not that hard
>>
>>68413330
>Losing All My Friends to the SJW Movement

Okay, gonna try and make this quick and simple:

SJWism is a cult
Like all cults, it tries to get its followers to cut all ties with non-believers

It's a reinforcement technique: If you cut away all friends who aren't cult-members, the only thing you hear about is the cult. There is nothing pulling you away from the cult. Cult members encourage each other to drop their non-cult friends.

When you try to get out of the cult, you are FUCKED.
You have no friends. Every "friend" you thought you had in the cult, immediately shuns and excommunicates you regardless of your reasons. Meanwhile you've thrown away all your other friends - you have nobody to fall back on.

Cults are easy to get into and hard to get out of because, like any abusive relationship, they make you dependent.

When it comes to friends who become cult members, even if they want to stop being friends, let them know you're there for them. Don't argue about cult actions, preferably don't say anything, but at most present situations that make the cult member question their beliefs.

Most people leave a cult because they're not "hardcore" enough for the tastes of other cult members and actions within the cult itself make them question what they're doing. These people need lifelines to escape, else they just double down with the cult.

fuck this is already getting too long

If you want to save a friend who joined the SJW cult, don't cut ties with them. Be available for when they inevitably have second thoughts due to the cult devouring itself from within.

If you are a /pol/ack don't defriend people just because they don't believe the same politically incorrect stuff you do. That's the path towards cultism. Your friendships should last regardless of such differences.
>>
>>68433863
canadian friend, this is a very good post
>>
>>68433685
I do live in Austin. Most of the people around either blue-pilled or just afraid to reveal their power level
>>
>>68429189

I'm not sure if you're aware that it appears pretty obvious that he did it deliberately as a joke. Even if not, are you honestly claiming that blacks should never be offered fried chicken because doing so makes you "ignorant"?!
>>
>>68434263
or watermelon or grape kool-aid or menthol cigarettes.
>>
>>68429189

BTW; stereotypes exist because there are so many people that actually fit them. Blacks really DO appear to be more fond than average of fried chicken.
>>
>>68429189
black people fucking LOVE fried chicken though
>>
>>68413330
A girl I knew since middle school blocked me on facebook because she made a status saying that 15% of the population was gay, and all I did was ask where she got that number from. I wasn't even being a sperglord about it, I just asked a non-sarcastic question.
>>
>>68434507
And as I said, who doesn't love fried chicken? Hobnestly though if I were to pick a race that loves them the most it wouldn't be the blacks, it'd be the Asians. The KFCs here are always packed with them chewing greasy drumsticks with their mouths open.
>>
>>68434760
if someone saw me eating fried chicken daily and fucking praising it all over, I would consider them ignorant for offering me some

the opposite in fact, I would be like "thanks for checking out my preferences and catering to them, it proves you do really care about me"
>>
>>68430682
>posting a picture of the jew Carl Benjamin AKA "Sargon of Akkad"
You know he's a jewish infiltrator concern troll, right?
>>
>>68435058
So yogurt and lamb is always a good choice when you're coming to dinner?
>>
>>68413330

It's okay OP. I feel you. I've lost almost all of my friends and have been damaged professionally for offending SJWs.

You may be bitter at first, but know this: they were never really your friends and you are better off without them.
>>
>>68423966
Pacific Northwesternfags are closet racists. Despite being the lib-est, blue-est region in the nation, there're Trump supporters voting purely on his immigration rhetoric.
t. Anon with experience
>>
File: o-funerals-facebook.jpg (536 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
o-funerals-facebook.jpg
536 KB, 1536x1152
>friend moves to San Francisco
>>
>>68435337
not for me personally, but if someone offered that shit to me cause im greek i wouldnt go "YOU RACIST!!! AAAAAAAAHHH"

I would just say "thanks m8 for your effort, but Im one of those greeks who dont eat that shit, Still appreciate the effort though, shows you care about your guests"
>>
>>68435665
That's the problem isn't it. a lot of people would get triggered. Hilariously probably moreso non Greeks who feel like they have to be offended on your behalf or at least make a public display of how they're offended on your behalf. Now where do I get that Ambrosia stuff you guys were always writing about. Sounds tasty.
>>
File: hulkamania.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hulkamania.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>TFW all the people I work with are red-pilled as fuck, even they gay guy I work with.

Feels good man.
>>
>>68435985
yeah, well, you said it, those people DONT TALK on my behalf..so you can just tell them to fuck off and cite your greek /pol/ friend as a source

I think ambrosia is just a myth bro, there's a salad named here by that I think, but its not what you read about

I could be mistaken though
>>
>>68433423
Sure thing bud.
>>
>>68414966
Look for people that have real life experience. Not just the TV zombies that never left their town or always been with people from the same class/color. When you see the world you can see how shit it is
>>
>>68413330

I lost a pretty good friend about this SJW stuff. It still makes me sad thinking about it because I don't have many friends.

Then again I won't trade my beliefs for a pretty painted picture, either.
>>
File: alicia-vikander-04.jpg (534 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
alicia-vikander-04.jpg
534 KB, 2000x3000
>>68413330
Same here man.
I lost 2 friends the past few months. One girl was complaing about mansplaining, I said it really doesnt matter how a person is sitting on a train and she called me a white cishit.
Another one is talking about how its only white males who shoot up schools, she deleted me after challenging it.

My best friend even went gay recently, has a trap boyfriend. And we often get into an argument because I dont use female pronouns for his fully male boyfriend.

Welcome to 2016. Fuck this world.
>>
one of my friends thinks anti sarciasian is legit and thinks that modern shity art has value
>>
>>68414838
Yeah i am 100% this leaf
Some LGBT dude was telling me how i support gay teens killing themselves the other day cause i took issue with 1-2 things in the safeschool programs there trying to implement here
>>
>>68413330
welcome to a cozy first world existence. where people have to invent trivial problems to feel like they have purpose and something to fight for
>>
>>68444574
They actually do it to have something to feel superior to.

This stuff is borne out of an inferiority complex. They "want" to help others because it makes them feel like they're superior to the people they're helping, and because it gives them attention/praise/money.

It's not genuine kindness or empathy. It's why liberals turn into the most racist monsters you can find the moment a minority steps out of line with their kool aid.
>>
>>68421046
As an actual fucking Irishman I can tell you support for the IRA was near 100%
>>
>>68445963
You also supported Dexy's Midnight Runners so maybe the Irish are a bad example.
>>
>friends with good jobs
Republican

>friends with bad jobs
Democrat

I used to sit firmly on the line, but ever since I got my last promotion, I've been leaning more towards Republican.
>>
>>68413330
>preferred pronouns
OK what if we just agree to refer to everyone as "he, him, his" etc.

that way everyone gets the same pronoun so we are all equal regardless of what gender you feel like being today
>>
File: WAKEMEUP.png (422 KB, 490x1466) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUP.png
422 KB, 490x1466
Degenerate fucking scum.
>>
SJW are low IQ, low energy losers, not worth your time. Believe me.
>>
>>68446453
Kek. Touche leaf-bro
>>
>>68447230
If we all just agreed on one gender neutral set then fine. But that's not good enough for the SJW each one of them has to prove they are THE MOST special by having their own unique set that god help anyone who doesn't psychically know them and automatically use them.
>>
>>68413330
Best cut them out of your life now, it will be less painful for you come the day of the rope.
>>
>>68414861
>American
>Getting out of marriage

Top laff m8. Good luck.
>>
I had someone tell me the other day that Hillary Clinton should be president because

"It's time for a woman to be president"

why is it time you ask?

"Because they haven't had one before, a woman deserves it just as much as a man does".
>>
>>68413330
women are children

and liberals are faggot cucks who bootlick women (said children)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.