[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Liberals shit all over Christianity any chance they get,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: islam-pic.jpg (126 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
islam-pic.jpg
126 KB, 600x336
Why do Liberals shit all over Christianity any chance they get, but suckle on the teet of Islam?
>>
White liberals hate themselves and where they came from.
>>
you just answered your own question
>>
They think if they appease the muslims they won't attack them. They are wrong.
>>
>>68413222
>>68413436
They don't, generally. It's just a meme pushed by media outlets shilling for fundamentalists.
Most leftists are just as distasteful towards fundamentalist Islam as they are towards fundamentalist Christianity. They just appear to be more anti-Christian because most leftists are Westerners, so they encounter Christianity more than Islam.
>>
>>68413222
Christians are pacifists.
Muslims explode when provoked.
>>
File: 1456342581530.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456342581530.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>68413222

Because "cuck" isn't a meme. It's reality.

Women are overwhelmingly liberal, as are nu-males. This is because the psychology of liberalism is based on effeminate ideals. Submission is one of them. Cuckoldry is based in submission.
>>
At worst ethnomasochism, at best xenophilia.

They're engaging in out-group favoritism, some at a superficial level, some at a primal level. It makes them feel like good person.

They have the biology of snakes, some have just drunken the kool-aid.
>>
>>68413222
because liberalism is a jew thing
>>
File: 1386021834005.jpg (75 KB, 498x625) Image search: [Google]
1386021834005.jpg
75 KB, 498x625
The leftists who have been corrupted by the retardation that is communism view Islam as an ally in their quest to destroy the west.
>>
>>68413222
r/K selection theory

a decadent society creates more r types

they always cheer for the underdog
>>
>>68413989
>le ebin nu male meme
>le ebin cuck meme
>le libruls are le effeminate meme
XDDDDDD
>>
>>68413222
There scared spoiled attention seeking bitches.
They talk all about women rights.
But won't say shit when you say something about muslims raping women.

Muh Atheist feminist.
>>
>>68414270
>le funny coffee communist hipster beret meme
Ebin.
Also,
>communists
>wanting to destroy the west
>using Islam to do so
Sounds like that Spurdo comic. Nice meme.
>>
>>68414466
I'm curious, what's your viewpoint?
>>
>>68413873
This is pure bullshit. Look at the stopislam hashtag shit. Libs are freaking the fuck out saying it's worse than the actual attacks.
>>
File: diversity.jpg (209 KB, 642x428) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
209 KB, 642x428
Because they're brown
>>
File: Herb.png (124 KB, 411x630) Image search: [Google]
Herb.png
124 KB, 411x630
>>68413222
Same reason Peta goes after white women in fur and not bikers in leather.
>>
Liberal reporting. I'm also in the unique position of being raised irreligiously in the Bible Belt (and not a jew btw).

I hate all you faggots. Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, whatever. You're all in the same boat.
>>
>>68415238
>I hate equally!
>please notice

yeah we get it, you're too emotionally inept to make a proper opinion so you take the stance of a bad stand-up comedian's act. congratulations
>>
>>68414892
It's not like the attacks aren't receiving coverage. The reason the hashtag is so controversial is because it's used by self righteous "Deus vult" loons as an excuse to call for a fourth crusade. People who try to compare ordinary Christians with the KKK are met with criticism as well.
>>
>>68414466
>le XDDDDDDDDD meme
>>
>>68413222
because they never grew up with Islam so they never had to rebel from their islamic parents and post about it on elftown
>>
>>68413222
they are weak
>>
>>68415238
Remind me of the last time anyone but a Muslim did pic related.
>>
>>68413222
They fear Islam, Christianity is actually not violent so they know they'resafe to get away with all their bullshit when attacking Christians.
>>
File: 1458328013963.gif (41 KB, 210x204) Image search: [Google]
1458328013963.gif
41 KB, 210x204
>>68415238
"My parents made me go to church for 1 hour on Sunday every week :'( "

"They are the same as multimillion strong standing army of ruthless killers and rapists"

t. faggot fedora
>>
>>68413222
>Why do Liberals shit all over Christianity any chance they get, but suckle on the teet of Islam?

Jezus, why are you so stupid?

It's because they view Christians as having all the power and control; and they view Islamic people as being poor and powerless. They view Christians as the ones who drop the bombs from the sky, and they view Islamic people as the ones getting the bombs dropped on their heads. So they side with the underdog, as is usual for liberals.

Now, I'm not saying they're correct about all that. I'm just saying that you're kinda stupid for not having enough brainpower to figure out why they would think that. You know they're liberals. And you know that liberals usually root for the underdog. And you know that Islamic countries are perceived as being full of underdogs. And you know that Christians are perceived as being in control of a lot of the corporate and military might in the world. So why are you not able to put all these ideas together into a cohesive whole yet?
>>
My guess is because their diet is sort of vegetarian; when they don't choose to eat meats, they try to eat kosher. I have no idea why else though, seems retarded to want to help a region of the world from a religion that promotes violence on themselves when they're not willing to change or even lighten up on some of the verses that shape their laws.
>>
>>68415978

*tips wedding cake*
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.