[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one care that pakistan has nukes? I mean how the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6
File: 1449869627988.jpg (163 KB, 719x524) Image search: [Google]
1449869627988.jpg
163 KB, 719x524
Why does no one care that pakistan has nukes?

I mean how the fuck did they even get them?

How have the sand niggers resisted their urge to nuke infidels?
>>
Do shills ever take the day off?
>>
>>68405389
Because they don't really have an urge to nuke infidels, if the US would stop shitting on the Middle East it would gradually recover from being a destabilized shithole ruled by theocrats and dictators and you wouldn't see nearly as much terrorism, if any at all.
>>
File: 1435684314179.png (191 KB, 1324x1617) Image search: [Google]
1435684314179.png
191 KB, 1324x1617
>>
They're focused on mass pooicide next door
>>
>>68405389
Why does no one care that Israel has nukes?

I mean how the fuck did they even get them?

How have the sand niggers resisted their urge to nuke infidels?
>>
Faggot as a Nubian you killed my people in south east Egypt.
>>
>>68405389

>not including turkey
>>
>>68406091

The only nations that should have nukes is US and Israel.

Israel needs them to protect from sand niggers that openly state they want Israel wiped off the face of the earth

US needs them for global security.

I suppose I'm ok with China having a few to keep the US in check.
>>
>>68406226
nigger go south
>>
>>68406379
that's rich.
>>
mostly, islamic groups have switched gears from 'destroy the infidel" to "conquer the infidel"

if they nuked the west, they wouldnt be able to conquer and occupy it like they are doing in Europe
>>
>>68406690
just stop.
>>
>>68405389
+ africa , pls
>>
>>68405941
I don't know what you're smoking, but I want some of it.

Americans have been dealing with Islamic terrorism since the founding of the country.

Thomas Jefferson actually went to war over it (the Barbary Wars), but most shitlibs don't know about that.
>>
>>68405941
The Middle East needs dictators. It's when they get overthrown that it goes to shit.
>>
>>68406690
>>68405941

The Quran teaches that those who don't follow Islam are infidels.

It also teaches that muslims who don't kill infidels are also infidels.

It's a batshit crazy religion and it needs to be dealt with before nanotechnology and AI become a thing.
>>
>>68406379
So what about our NORAD nukes dipshit?
>>
>>68407049
Privateers aren't terrorists retard, any more than Ethiopian pirates are, or Caribbean pirates, or English/Spanish/French privateers, or any other pirates.
>>
>>68407358
the talmud teaches that non racial jews are animals.
>>
>>68407321
I actually agree, in the short term, but in the long term, The Middle East needs to be allowed to progress beyond dictators and into actual democracy. The second they do it they get shit on by the western powers because governance by democracy inevitably results in colonial corporate control of resources being rejected, which causes western intervention and a return to dictators (ex. Iran)

Western intervention prevents the Middle East from ever calming down and stabilizing, so we get terrorists and constant shenanigans in the region.
>>
>>68407358
Christianity is batshit crazy too anon, every religion looks that way from the outside, it's only with constant indoctrination and willful ignorance that a human being can look at any religion and think it's somehow reasonable.
>>
>>68408497
le progress meme
>>
>>68405389
They will simply out breed us all. I seriously don't think the rest of the world has an answer for this, they are simply too many to cull.

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-this-pakistani-doctor-and-father-of-35-kids-is-aiming-to-have-100-children-2192877
>>
>>68408904
meme all you want, there is a clear progression from strong man to dictatorship to democracy of some form simply based on an increasing expectation of the populace and their participation in making decisions, its happened slowly in the past but things tend to move faster now, I guarantee if the US stopes supporting dictatorships and theocracy in the Middle East half the region would be democracies within 20 years.
>>
>>68405389
>bomb leaves Israel intact

That is why you lose.
>>
>>68406062
I'm learnding.
>>
>>68408164

I'd rather have someone call me an animal then have someone drop a bomb on me.
>>
>>68405389
dayuim agea
>>
Because if Pakistan were to shoot its nukes at anyone it would be india, not europe or north america.

Additionally, while they are nuclear, their ICBM capacity is questionable at best. In that regard the situation is akin to north korea.
>>
>>68405389
A nuke that big would significantly change the rotation of the earth. An either method of killing a terrorist organization is creating androids that can do the work for you.
>>
>>68409737
Muslims don't drop bombs, they walk up to you with them, the west drops bombs.
>>
>>68409999
While I respect your quads, no, you are 100% wrong, it would take more than a nuke that big to significantly change the earths orbit
>>
>>68409999
Quads confirm we need to infiltrate ISIS with Cylons.
>>
>>68408820
Uhh explain to me how Christianity is insane please. Thanks.
>>
>>68410065

I was going to say this but it felt easier to just say drop a bomb then walk up to me with a bomb.

Also the west drops freedom candy, not bombs.
>>
>>68407919
They literally are, you subhuman moron. The fucking Central Intelligence Agency explicitly lists privateers as terrorists.
>>
>>68410242
It's the same as Islam and Judaism with slightly different mythology?
>>
>>68410615

Thousands of people aren't murdered every year over being perceived as not following the tenants of christianity
>>
>>68410733
They used to be. Now we just happen to be more advanced and civilized. The Jews don't do that shit either, btw.
>>
>>68405389
They stole it using this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan

Pakistan is a relatively new country, ~90yrs old
>>
>>68409737
muslims ask for you to convert or pay a tribute, they do not think you like a pig.
>>
>>68410942

>They used to be.

less than 5 thousand people were killed in the entire existence of the spanish inquisition, which existed over several centuries. Unless you're referring to the crusades, which were in various proportions a fight against an enemy trying to destroy them and land grabs.
>>
>>68405389
Because they'll probably use it on India, who will use their's back.

If push comes to shove they'll hopefully do us all a favour and wipe each other out.
>>
>>68410242
They believe God flooded the earth and murdered every man woman child and animal on earth with the exception of one family and is somehow the arbiter of morality?

They think it's ok to deny medical care to their kids and pray disease away as their children suffer and die?

They think it's ok to go to a building every Sunday plus some weekdays and pray to a magical being that doesn't exist to save them from a hell that isn't there, then give money to that church which gets wasted defending pedophiles from being prosecuted?

They think it's ok to magnify the AIDS epidemic in Africa because for some reason condoms are evil because sex is bad?

And remember abstinence only sex Ed, which is one of the biggest jokes of all time, totally legit to Christians though, and even if evolution and deep time are clearly correct given the evidence, to Christians it's wrong because muh bible.

Opinions vary of course depending on denomination and region, which is another funny aspect of Christianity, one God but like 80 different sects of the religion, and they all think they are right.

Totally not crazy though, legit 10/10 rational objective thought.
>>
>>68411746
India has not caused any problems for the world. Only Muslims and the countries they dominate do. It would be smarter to ally with India and get rid of all the Muslims.
>>
>>68406062
Best analysis of Pakistan I have ever read.
>>
>>68411957
>Indians have not caused any problems
Have you been to my country before?
>>
>>68411782
>They think it's ok to magnify the AIDS epidemic in Africa because for some reason condoms are evil because sex is bad?
If only this shit was limited to Africa.
>>
>>68410560
I give a fuck about the CIA, I really do, I totally respect the people who sold arms to theocrats in Iran to fund terrorists in Nicaragua and inject crack into urban communities in the US.

Please tell me more about this in unstained arbiter of morality and goodness.
>>
>>68412148
Okay, name some problems. I have not been to your country but the problems I've heard of seem to stem from Muslims.
>>
>>68406379
>trusting Jews with the responsibility of nukes
It's like you want world war three to start
>>
>>68411957
>India has not caused any problems for the world.
They have, it's just kept hush hush, they start shit with China constantly on the borders. They come to our nations and stink them out with curry spice and body odour and whenever you want to speak to someone in a call centre, you always get Pajeet who tells you to go to Start>Run>CMD>IPCONFIG/RELEASE

I DID THAT ALREADY PAJEET YOU STUPID CUNT, I FUCKING TOLD YOU!
>>
>>68411782
Nah man its actually about Jesus nothing else
>>
>>68412382
Canada is in competition with America since the Harper government to suck Israeli sand dick.

Pay them no attention.
>>
>>68412154
Yeah it isn't, I just put that specific example because americucks are neve aware of the shady shit that goes on in third world countries. Christians have probably killed more Africans with AIDS than Muslims have killed total in the past few decades.

But it's ok because muh terrorism is the worst thing ever plz no bully!
>>
>>68412362

Those all seem like good things?

Iranians have guns so they can shoot each other.
Nicaragua terrorists only have reach in africa and nigger death is always a good thing.
Also only niggers smoke crack. Are you agaisnt the soft killing of niggers?
>>
They borrowed a toy version from us, then they detonated it to show that they have nuclear weapon. Some deal for India.
>>
>>68411957

>India has not caused any problems for the world.

Besides allow their population to exceed 1.2 billion and put massive strain on the worlds resources and pollute the planet to never before seen levels along with China?

>not caused any problems for the world.

Wake the fuck up, India and several other countries are literally killing our planet.
>>
They built/acquired them decades ago, and if they ever did use them it would be against India, their mortal enemy

One of the major reasons we have a presence in Afghanistan is to prevent terrorists from taking over Paki silos, which they attempt to do quite frequently.
>>
>>68411782

Each of the denominations of Christianity are individually some of the largest philanthropic organizations on the planet, the catholic church most of all.

If you think that fundie ideas about abstinence worsened the fucking africa AIDS problem, you're an idiot.

And most importantly, you're woefully misinformed about the proportion of creationist and fundamentalist christians in any sect to its total population.
>>
>>68412665
>literally retarded enough to think Nicaragua is in Africa and still thinks his opinion on anything is valid
Just stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>68405389
Because most western countries have missile defense systems, whereas Pakistan does not
>>
File: 1393849851979.png (71 KB, 300x480) Image search: [Google]
1393849851979.png
71 KB, 300x480
>>68405389
>still leaving Israel
I wonder who made that graphic.
>>
Something slightly more concerning is why Pakistan was allowed to sell Saudi Arabia a nuclear missile..
>>
>>68412982

Even if sand niggers take over paki silos would they even know how to operate them?
>>
>>68412985
It's not abstinence that's hurting African AIDS epidemic, it's their policy on condom use. I specifiCally said this in my post, abstinence only education is propagated in the US and causes spikes in underage pregnancy and stds.

Philanthropy from churches really doesn't impress me, since it's inconsistent, likely to be tied to proselytizing, and also likely to be tied into mother Theresa style abuse.

And lol at your apologetics about not everyone being a fundies , it's the same with all religions, the fundies do most of the bad shit, the near fundies support them, and the non fundies cover for everyone with "we ain't all fundies please my insane beliefs are totes legit!". Islam can make the exact same claim.

Stop believing in crazy shit please, it will make everyone better off.
>>
>>68412416
>They have, it's just kept hush hush, they start shit with China constantly on the borders. They come to our nations and stink them out with curry spice and body odour and whenever you want to speak to someone in a call centre, you always get Pajeet who tells you to go to Start>Run>CMD>IPCONFIG/RELEASE

I haven't heard much about border disputes past the 1950s and the rest of that stuff, even if it is as bad as you say, sounds like nothing more than a minor annoyance when compared to a convert or die religious movement.

>>68412818
It sounds like the fault of everyone else who sends them aid. I agree that having so many people is stupid, but aid should not be sent to enable/exacerbate this problem. It's interesting how you bring up pollution too, I thought most of /pol/ disagreed with the idea of global warming being significantly impacted by human activity.
>>
>>68413647
Yes, considering most of the army, ISI and government of Pakistan are hardcore Islamist's that pretend to be friends with the West.
>>
>>68406062
Fuckin saved.

This is why I love coming into this board
>>
>>68413927
China and India have been involved in numerous border skirmishes, resulting in dead troops on both sides, causing friction. India has its problems, it isn't innocent, but it's the lesser of the two evils vs Pakistan.

Pakistan is a fucking nasty, shit stain of a country that actually should be wiped out along with Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Qatar.
>>
>>68414120
You forgot Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan
>>
>>68413927
Even if you are a agw denier there are massive plumes of air and oceanic pollution emanating from India constantly, it's pretty fucking disturbing. If you ever see immigrants from India/China, a lot of them have big nasty growths on their face, that's the air pollution making their skin to mutate (I'd call it cancer but I'm not sure exactly what it is)
>>
>>68414249
Iran is fine, they are just dealing with the shit hand they have been dealt. If the west would fuck off for a while Iran would look totally different.
>>
>>68413861

The church isn't stopping africans from using condoms. It's the fact that they don't have them, don't believe in the them, don't want them, and won't use them. The issue is that they are poor, superstitious, and uneducated.

>abstinence only education is propagated in the US

Where exactly? Because I went to a highschool in rural texas, and the sex ed course I had to take 10 years ago taught fairly about all common forms of contraception. The curriculum did stress that abstinence was the best option for avoiding STDs and pregnancy, which is actually true, but it certainly didn't omit the other options.

>Philanthropy from churches really doesn't impress me, since it's inconsistent

In what regard? The various institutions that churches use to spend money for the public good are well established

>likely to be tied to proselytizing

Well that is literally their job

>and also likely to be tied into mother Theresa style abuse.

On what basis?

>And lol at your apologetics about not everyone being a fundies , it's the same with all religions, the fundies do most of the bad shit, the near fundies support them, and the non fundies cover for everyone with "we ain't all fundies please my insane beliefs are totes legit!". Islam can make the exact same claim.

Except that in practice fundamentalist christians have at most a marginal effect on anyone's lives, and no effect on most people's lives. While radical muslims literally kill thousands of people every single year.
>>
>>68414647

Henry Kissinger disagrees.
>>
>>68414666
I could tell you about all this shit but in posting from a phone at work, if you made a good faith effort on google you could find it all yourself.

If the thread is up later I'll post some links.
>>
File: pepe-book.jpg (225 KB, 679x804) Image search: [Google]
pepe-book.jpg
225 KB, 679x804
>>68405941
WOW a Literate US ! are you a foreigners ?
>>
>>68415944
Go on...
>>
>>68416279

Read world order.

tl;dr: muslims are batshit crazy that openly lie to us while planning on how to kill us.
>>
File: Pure coincidence.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
Pure coincidence.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>68405389
Pure coincidence !
>>
>>68416232
I defer to you on it. You're quickly becoming an expert on the subject.
>>
File: 1452985198163.jpg (54 KB, 487x364) Image search: [Google]
1452985198163.jpg
54 KB, 487x364
>>68405389
Leaving Israel unremoved and claiming 'problem solved'
>>
>>68416407
I doubt it since I remember Kissinger being open to negotiations with Iran, but I'll poke around when I get the chance
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.