[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexual descrimination still present in this day and age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: True Bravery.jpg (86 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
True Bravery.jpg
86 KB, 700x800
So... /pol/... If homosexuality isn't a problem anymore then why did a minor league baseball player quit?

http://www.outsports.com/2016/3/16/11243142/gay-baseball-cardinals-tyler-dunnington

>mfw people still don't accept homosexuality as a normal occurance
>mfw homosexuality is still condemned.
>mfw homosexuals are still targeted
>mfw biggotry against homosexuals is still a thing

Tell me, /pol/, why do you cling onto old-world ideas that a dead kike on a stick spoke against?
>>
>>68404314
My cuban-american grandma was absolutely livid when she saw that image on the right and told me about it. She loves this country more than 99% of Americans do
>>
>>68404557
why would she love a tyrannical country like America?
>>
>>68404705
She's never been oppressed by the US. Cubans assimilate well and our values matched the conservative government during the Cold War (pre-cuckoldry and faggotry). The only thing she dislikes about the U.S. are the niggers. They used to rob my grandparents When they lived in New Orleans
>>
>>68404314
discrimination is not enough.
>>
File: 1414788728227.jpg (307 KB, 1608x2001) Image search: [Google]
1414788728227.jpg
307 KB, 1608x2001
>>68404314
You will pay for your crimes and heresies in the final judgment at your death

Homosexual conduct is SEXUAL DEPRAVITY
>>
>>68404314
Homosexuals in sport simply doesn't work. After each training session or game you take a shower with your teammates and talk a ton of shit about fucking girls and stuff. It would be awkward as fuck if one of them would be gay.
>>
>>68404314
>homosexuality is still condenmed
Actually being anti-homosexual is condemned in modern society
>bigotry against homosexuality is still a thing
Because it's fucking unhealthy. Homosexuality is literally a mental illness.

If you want equality, then be a fucking human being. Being obsessive about sexuality is a fucking cancer
>>
>>68406244
True
>>
>>68406244
Well said
>>
>>68404314
>being called a faggot requires more bavery than going to a war

i think it's time for ww3, guys. people are forgetting it too easily
>>
>>68404705
>tyrannical
>America
confirmed for never having left the country
>>
File: 1458451587870.gif (872 KB, 964x931) Image search: [Google]
1458451587870.gif
872 KB, 964x931
>>68404314
(You)
>>
>>68404314
He couldn't handle the bants or sucked at baseball so bad he quit then played the fag card.
>>
File: yankees cups1.png (502 KB, 429x473) Image search: [Google]
yankees cups1.png
502 KB, 429x473
>>68404314
>be rookie ball faggot
>move to low A
>pay sucks no money to go to bath houses or pay for cosmos
>bust out and quit
>>
>>68404314
If they honestly believe they are braver than soldiers in WWII then no wonder some people still fucking hate them
>>
File: 1458644163289.jpg (231 KB, 1190x1118) Image search: [Google]
1458644163289.jpg
231 KB, 1190x1118
>>68404705
Fuck off
>>
File: YZ10LCQ.png (354 KB, 377x378) Image search: [Google]
YZ10LCQ.png
354 KB, 377x378
>one coach said mean things to me
>quit like a limp wristed faggot
>>
The faggot got caught shoving bats up his ass.
>>
>>68404314
Homos are heathens,don't tolerate them.Their degeneracy kills cultures.
>>
>>68406732
This
>>
>>68404314
What old world ideas did Jesus speak against ?
>>
>>68404314
It goes against nature, thats why we have AIDs
>>
>>68404314

>mfw people still don't accept homosexuality as a normal occurance

Because it isn't, you flying faggot.

Heterosexuality is normal.
Homosexuality is the exception.

Just fucking deal with it.
>>
>>68407577
Well... Not to argue but... niggers fucking bleeding monkies did it's fair share...
>>
I think you're confusing discrimination with opinion, and opinion with science, OP.

Gay people legally have exactly the same rights as anyone else. But from your post...what you want to do..is forcibly change everyone's opinion. You want to MAKE them accept you and like you.
that isn't going to happen, because hell...nobody HAS TO LIKE YOU. Nobody has to like anyone else.
You don't want rights. You want acceptance. And that's not the same thing at all.
You want heterosexuals to say 'hey, you're just like us'. but really and scientifically, you're not just like them.

Scientifically, homosexuality as an anomaly to the normal biology of male/female reproduction, serves the purpose of keeping overpopulation in check. But it IS an anomaly to normal biology. And being anomalous to the biological and scientific norm of heterosexuality for reproduction, is not 'normal.' It is a natural occurrence but not a normal one. It is a deviation from the norm.

The biological normal occurrence is heterosexuality, demonstrated by 96-97% of the human population.
The anomaly to the biological norm, of homosexuality, is about 3-4% of the population. This small percentage is a deviation from the norm.

Because homosexuality is not a choice nor a social construct. It is biological, and occurs in nature, and is not any different in its occurrence in humans than it is in animals. Reproduction is not a social construct, it is the biological imperative of all species on the planet earth, and the biological norm for all species. Homosexuality deviates from the norm. And in all species, this deviation from the norm is a -very- minor percentage.

I don't think you will get people to like you unless you are likable. You can't legislate people's opinions of you. You can only win individuals over by being someone that other people will like.
>>
>>68408407
Fucking this. Stop worrying about letting everyone know that you stick your dick in other humans that have dicks and just get on with life. We aren't all immediately aware that you're gay when we see you in public. Leave it that way. We don't care.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.