[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so why don't you like muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: yZKiaDb.jpg (27 KB, 547x338) Image search: [Google]
yZKiaDb.jpg
27 KB, 547x338
so why don't you like muslims?
>>
wahabbi-salafism
>>
I actually don't mind them. I live in North London and there is a mosque at the top of my road and they are chill dudes.
>>
>>68403942
shia muslims are the first target for wahabbi salafists
>>
>>68403942
Still they want your head.
>>
File: 1417967244529.png (54 KB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
1417967244529.png
54 KB, 1024x750
كس امهم علي كس اخت الاسلام
>>
>>68403471
because they follow a religion created by a lustful, sexually immoral, violent man that was probably misguided by the fallen angel
>>
>>68403942
>and they are chill dudes.

said the cuck as they raped his sisters.
>>
>>68403942
lol fag
>>
File: ghgg.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ghgg.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>68403471

religious people are blind to the nature of life.
>>
The defective things keep exploding!
>>
>>68403471
I love my representative government, flaws and all. I abhor the idea of Theocratic rule in all forms. In my heart, I don't have a lot of room for tolerance on the issue.
>>
Much of their ideology has no place in modern world. While Christianity moved on from its roots, Islam is showing no indication of doing so.
>>
This little video is why I don't like muslims.

It's only 2 minutes, you can spare 2 minutes if you want to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA
>>
File: fhnj.jpg (11 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
fhnj.jpg
11 KB, 299x168
look at christians, they not only worship jesus but they LOVE him. and say he loves them. deeply.
-Jesus made a huge deal about wealth. he didn't love the rich.
it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
-All these super wealthy christians, all these gigantic churches with stores built into them...

How can all these wealthy christians exist?
total hypocrisy. Only follow the 'good parts'
but you know... Money is god 1st to christians now.
>>
File: 1457487288654.jpg (178 KB, 1042x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457487288654.jpg
178 KB, 1042x1024
>>68403471
Muslims are garbage
>>
>>68405380
"Eye of a needle" referred to the main gate of a city.

It is possible for a rich man to enter heaven, but it is also difficult, and he may need to make sacrifices to get through

Also, the American version of Christianity is wealth-obsessed because it is a branch known as Calvinism. Calvinism's tenets are basically
>Everyone who is saved is saved
>Nobody knows who is and isn't saved
>However, there are signs of who is and isn't
Wealth quickly being twisted into one of the "signs" of Godliness.

>TFW excellent history professor in college
>>
File: jewden.jpg (752 KB, 1212x1445) Image search: [Google]
jewden.jpg
752 KB, 1212x1445
Jews, they don't call it Judaeo Christian society for nothing. their stupid book teaches them they own everything and everyone not Jewish is to be deceived so that they can be subjugated. it really says that in like... all caps. retarded.
they play the victim in every situation ever. ever.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.