[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a muslim whos actually a terrible muslim anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2886x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2886x1400
Ask a muslim whos actually a terrible muslim anything.
>>
>>68403189

A terrible muslim in the sense that you eat pork fried rice, drink beer don't worship that goofy religion? In that sense, great!
>>
>>68403335
I dont eat pork but I dont pray. I dont even speak arabic. Apprently my parents hate that.
>>
are there enough shitlords to coordinate a reformist uprising?
>>
Is it easy to get a wife in Islam? Genuine question.

If I became Muslim and went to find a wife in Malaysia, would that be possible (I'm white)?
>>
>>68403575
No. Too lazy.
>>
>>68403814
Im sure it is. I dont think you have to convert if youre a christian or a jewish man. If youre atheist or poo in loo then you will never get one.
>>
>>68403189
How do your more devout relatives try to sell you the religion? Do you even talk about it or is just nagging and dodging?
>>
>>68404423
They usually dont care. If I talk about shit like Brussles my mom goes into panic mode and doesnt want me to focus on that. Bless her heart.
>>
If you're not practicing, why don't you just leave the religion? Afraid of beheading?
>>
>>68405221
Nah Im still young. Ill be into the praying and such later on. I have time.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 189x267
Was getting caught part of your plan.?
>>
>>68405364
So do you only pray during ramadan or something?
>>
>>68406182
Off coarse!
>>68406704
I dont pray at all famalam.
>>
>>68405058
>doesnt want me to focus on that. Bless her heart
Speaking from an outside perspective here, sounds ficki. And not in the good way.
>>
>>68407920
Shes a short chubby woman. I just tune out what she says. No fikki here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.