[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we clear, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 727x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 727x448
>>
>>68402954
people still dont understand they are tring to prevent the war with isis from becoming islam vs christianity
>>
>>68403118
>islam vs christianity
But it wouldn't be. It would be Islam vs The West. Christian leaders are the most cucked of all Westerners.
>>
would be islam vs the civilized world
>>
File: COME ON.jpg (353 KB, 914x511) Image search: [Google]
COME ON.jpg
353 KB, 914x511
>>
>>68403118
i hope she fails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
>>
>>68402954
Is this an ironic quote?
>>
>>68403482

LEL KEK no it wouldn't. the jews have incited the arab spring, the jews have pushed the refoogees this way, its the semitic straw man, their scapegoat "isis" versus the jews enemies - us, the poor, the soldier-classes. In one phoney war, they've managed to get their enemies to fight each other.
>>
File: image405.jpg (58 KB, 579x457) Image search: [Google]
image405.jpg
58 KB, 579x457
>>68403373
This. In fact, it might even be Islam versus the entire world. It only appears like it would be Christian vs. Muslim because there are large amount of Christians here on /pol/ calling for a new crusade, but in other place of the world Islam has infected there are groups that are calling for retaliation, such as in pic related.
>>
>ironic quote?

amerifat asking the real questions ayyyy
>>
>>68403500
everyone should tweet this image to jon
>>
>>68403634
´This.

It reads like she's ridiculing that quote
>>
File: 5KucRAj.gif (512 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
5KucRAj.gif
512 KB, 250x164
>>68404270
Guess why she did that quote? Yeah, she did it on purpose, so you guys thinks she ironic while the scumbag libs think "Ohh how tolerant she is".Those are your politicians.
>>
>>68402954
I don't understand how she can say Muslims are a peaceful people.

Even if not all Muslims are terrorists or whatever, yadda yadda yadda. How can you honestly say they're a PEACEFUL people? Peaceful compared to what? Genghis Khan?
>>
>>68402954
Is this a new quote? I'm pretty sure this was from after San Bernardino
>>
File: 1443997945304.jpg (92 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
1443997945304.jpg
92 KB, 559x556
>>68404106

>mfw muslims are so intolerable they even drive Buddhists to violence
>>
>>68404704
yeah she really swayed my vote
>>
>>68403118
but thats exactly what Islam wants and if they dont get a war then they'll get a nice easy slaughter
>>
>>68402954
As if we needed another reason to hate Clinton.
>>
>>68405129
Most Muslims disagree with ISIS, and its mostly muslims that are doing the dying.

What the liberals are doing is trying to counter the ISIS propaganda that the west hates Islam and Muslims by saying that the West loves Islam and Muslims.

Obviously there's a more balanced reality to be told. There's significantly more people that support tenants of either Wahhabism or ISIS' style Islam than liberals would have anyone believe.
>>
She wants to be the american Merkel.
What the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>68402954
jail
>>
>>68405003
>your vote

You can't vote here foreign scum
>>
>>68405688
>Most Muslims disagree with ISIS
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>68402954
Well, she's doing as every cuck world leader does like Camoron.
Trump and Farage (and others I don't know the names of in other countries) stand no chance because the political system of the new world order wants us all to be cucked by the Satanic cult of Islam.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.